Jackson has really taken off with his crawling! He crawls everywhere.
Most of this week I followed Jackson around watching where he was crawling and what he was getting into. I took tons of notes.
So, last night James and I baby proofed! I know there are things we forgot and Jackson will show those to us.
But, WOW I'm kinda glad my sweet Mr. Hope decided to wait until now to really get moving.
This. is. exhausting!
His favorite thing to get into....the dog's water bowl. Oh yes, water everywhere! Poor Bella, her water bowl is now put up high!
Guess what else??
Jackson will be one in 19 days!!!!!!!!
8 comments:
You will learn something new almost every day to baby proof! My little boy is 17 months and I still baby proof! We had to put our dog's stuff in our room because he has limited access to our room. He loves to eat her food!
More or less anything from your knees down needs baby proofing!! Also, any cupboards, or drawers that he might open, cords he might pull on, stairs, anything on end tables, Never know when he might pull himself up and reach something or pull it over on himself~~
Anything from your knees down needs to be baby proofed. I suggest you get down on his level and look around for things he could get into!
Cupboards, drawers, cords,stairs, anything he might pull over onto himself. also anything that if he pulls himself up to that has items that he might reach,
outlet plugs and door handle covers will be your best friend!! if i lived closer, or could afford shipping, i would give you the outlet plugs we no longer use :-)
I know..isn't it exhausting!! haha Wow one in 19 days! So very exciting :)
My 18 month old still likes to play in the dog water and also put the dog food in the water dish.. Silly boys. Cannot believe Jackson will be 1 soon!
Girl, Kellen is 2.5 years old and I am still finding things to baby proof!
The water bowl was a constant struggle for us, it evenutually had to be moved, but now that my son is 2 and a half, he doesn't bother it anymore! He has found bigger and better things to get into... like the toilet! Have fun mama!
Post a Comment