Thursday, April 18, 2013

Arbonne

 Have you heard of Arbonne?

Arbonne is a botanically-based, Swiss formulated health, beauty and wellness company. Our products are safe, pure and certified vegan. Arbonne products are also formulated without gluten, parabens, phthalates, formeldahide or any petroleum-based ingredients found in many other mainstream products (including baby care products).
Arbonne has over 450 products including various skin care lines, baby products, vitamins and supplements, nutritional products, sunscreens, toothpaste, deodorant, shampoo/conditioners and an extensive range of cosmetics!
All nutrition products that are made without artificial colours, sweeteners or flavours. They are also vegan,gluten and soy free.
The wonderful thing about Arbonne is that it's not just about great products, it's also about great people. The Arbonne family is made up of thousands of individuals working to make their dreams come true. Through sales incentives and rewards, travel opportunities, a generous success plan and great products, Arbonne offers a unique opportunity that can help make anyone's vision for the future a reality.

I can not wait to try some of their products. The fact that they are healthy, pure and safe really calls to me!

Go visit Rebecca's Facebook page here
and her Arbonne page here


 

7 comments:

Serena said...

I wish Arbonne worked for my family. I only use organic all natural body products on both my daughter and I. I tried Arbonne's baby lotion to try and help treat my daughter's eczema and within minutes her skin was ten times more inflamed and bright red. She ended up having her skin scab over and oozed pus for weeks. Their products are the only one we have ever tried that aggravated her eczema that much. I hope it works for you and others though but it is a definite no-no in our house.

Serena said...

I wish Arbonne worked for our family. I heard all the great things about them too and decided to try some of the baby products and hopefully help my daughter's eczema. I tested a small area on the back of her knee where her eczema was really bad and within minutes her knee was swollen and inflamed and ten times worse looking than before applying anything to it. Her skin ended up scabbing over and oozing pus. It was awful. Thank goodness I only did one small part of her body as a tester.

Ashley said...

I love that stuff especially baby ABC arbonne! It is the ONLY thing that works for my son.

Heather said...

I've been using Arbonne for two years and it is AMAZING. I love the RE9 line as well as all the make up! And the sunless tanner is AMAZING! I get compliments on my tan ALL THE TIME and people can't believe it when I tell them it's a sunless tanner!

ChristenPhillips said...

I LOVE their protein powder mix and nutritional supplements!

Unknown said...

Love, love love Arbonne! I use their products on all of my kids and myself. My youngest daughter had terrible eczema and it is almost completely cleared up now!!

Keri Elizabeth said...

LOVE Arbonne! My sister sells it and I will never buy another 'brand' agian. I use their Make up line, which makes your skin soo sily smooth, we use the child soaps and lotions for our children and we use the supplements for joints as well as the protein powders! My sister is at an Arbonne convention as we speak!!

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.