I love our little family. We made so many memories this weekend. I do not have pictures of it all but we:
-Went shopping (my mom, James and I) and bought a new bed spread..finally we have an adult looking room!!! Jackson was so good! He loves riding in the stroller!
-James and I went on a date to the movie! We saw Olympus has fallen-great movie!!
-Went out to eat with my grandparents and mom. We managed to still eat healthy (not so fun).
-I made the carrot cake recipe I posted about. It was SO yummy! I also left it with my mom to take to work so I wouldn't eat it!
-Jackson really started crawling everywhere now! He's into everything! :)
-We played pee-a-boo (a lot).
-Jackson and I cracked confetti eggs on daddy.
-I took pictures of Jackson in his suit!!! It barely fit him. I'm glad we decided to do it!
-Had a Jackson tickle party...more then once
-Played a lot
-The boys took a lot of naps
-Gave lots and lots of kisses
-Spent precious time with family
-Ate way to much!!!
-Spent a lot of time on the elliptical (so I could eat way to much)
Fascinated with fans
The famous army crawl!
4 Generations!



















14 comments:
Jackson looked so cute in his little suit...Love the picture with you and your mom and grandma!!! Happy Spring!!!
Such cute photos!! Happy Easter a day late.
Love Jackson's hair :)
Cute pics! He's growing so fast.
oh my goodness! He is sooo adorable! love the suit!
Love the pics! Sounds like ya'll had a great Easter
That suit is ADORABLE!
Super cute kid! Love the suit! One thing that my family has been doing to lose weight and just be healthy is eliminating wheat products. One of my family members lost 15 pounds in a month by just exercising and eliminating wheat products. Check out the book Wheat Belly.
Jackson is so cute! Love that first picture and him in his handsome suit and crawling . . . Oh, I love them all. Sounds like you all had a good weekend.
Sounds like y'all had an awesome Easter weekend!!! Love all the pictures - I cannot believe how big he's getting
The pics of Jackson in his little suit made me laugh out loud! So adorable!! Glad you had such a happy first Easter with your lil' guy.
he is so cute, I just love those little rolls :) I'm glad you and your family had a wonderful Easter! Jackson looked precious in his little suit. God Bless you all.
Where did you get your curtains for your living room?? they are adorable!
Jackson has grown so much hair! He looks so big!
He is so precious!
Post a Comment