We were at PT and he fell on a toy. It was no ones fault. His therapist felt so bad. Frankly, hes a boy its going to happen! This is just the first of many more to come.
There is a little cut by his eye. It did bleed and swell up. They wanted me to take him to the ER. I really didn't think it was that bad. I guess they were just trying to cover their basis. His appointments are at a hospital so one of the ER doctors came down and looked at him. He was fine!
Poor guy! He didn't even cry very long.
Had to give in that day and give him a bottle!
On a good note: Jackson is getting stronger every week. He can pull up to his knees on his own. We work on standing daily and he is able to stand (supported) a lot longer then he has been. PT is working! I've had a few e-mails asking what we do in PT and how to help. I intend to post a blog about it all soon!
5 comments:
Oh Kellie that picture breaks my heart! Hopefully he's recovered in no time. Sounds like both of you handled it like a champ :)
Poor little guy! Hate when my girls do something like that. My one year old fell in January and I felt so bad for her; I always cry more than they do. Been a reader for a while now, love hearing about your little bundle of joy.
The first "big owie" is the hardest! My little boy had his first stitches last month and that was not a fun milestone. Boys!!
Poor Jackson! I know it happens and will happen but it just makes my heart hurt to see that little eye! Hope he's doing fine. They are tuff little ones.
The first owie's are always the worst! Glad he is ok!
Post a Comment