I was missing Maddie, poor Jackson was not happy, and we were both crying. I wrote three blogs and erased them all.
I am not sure if its because Jackson's birthday is approaching but lately I have been missing Maddie so much. I feel so many emotions hit me all at once. I'm so happy for Jackson's birthday but so sad that I will never get to celebrate a happy birthday for Maddie.
Sunday I was having a very hard time. I had to run to Micheal's to grab some party supplies. I turned around and saw this..
It literally took my breath away.
I quickly texted it to James. He reminded me that she is always there when we need her the most.I needed that. Thanks Maddie!
I love you Maddiegirl. I miss you SO SO much!!!

11 comments:
It is amazing what a little "sign" can do to lift your spirits. It sort of gives you a tingly feeling that makes the hair on the ends of your arms stand up.
I just got goosebumps and my breath literally got taken away when I saw that picture! So amazing. Maddie is so sweet to her mama, making sure mama sees those special signs from her baby. xo
Amazing. It put a smile on my face =)
Oh Kellie that just brought tears to my eyes! I'm so glad she was able to give you a sign and let you know she's with y'all and so happy to be helping plan her little brother's birthday party.
That is amazing, Kellie!! I was catching up on the blogs I subscribe to while at work today, and this made me smile!!
Wow..what a sign from your princess! :) ps-I've been finding a lot of ladybugs in our house lately and I right away thought of your girl xo
Wow! I literally just got the chills. Amazing!
Aw, those moments are hard. Hang in there!
Wow that sends chills all over and a "happy/sad" tear. Maddie is always with u.
HUGS!
Wow, that photo gave me chills <3
Post a Comment