Your sticker says 11 months but you are hiding it!
Jackson,
I can NOT even believe it's just 1 short month until your first birthday. It feels like yesterday you were just a tiny little baby. I am so lucky to have spent every day with you! I have seen every milestone and documented them all.
Most of your party details are complete. I am about to sent out your invitations. EKKK! I can't wait! It's going to be a grand celebration of you!!!
You have grown up so much this month!
-You wear size 5 diapers (daytime and night time)
-Are wearing 12-18 month clothes
- You weigh around 23 pounds
- You drink 3-4 bottles a day. You love bottles. We are trying to put your formula into your sippy to make the transition into regular milk easier. (No regular milk in bottles. I'm determined!)
-You are eating real food like a pro. There are not many things you do not like. So far bananas are the only thing. Daddy was kinda bummed about that he love bananas. I let you feed yourself then give you some baby food. You still love it!
-Your hair is SO long! We are going to get it trimmed before your birthday!
- I took your birthday pictures last weekend. I can no wait to share them!
-I tried to give you one of those snack bowls the other day and you just wanted to chew on the bowl. Silly boy!
-You said Mama yesterday clear as day looking right at me. It melted my heart! You are babbling away. You have said Mama and Dada. You do understand "no, no" and you do not like it!
-You started crawling on your hands and knees two days ago. You are still trying to figure it out tho. Sometimes you hop on your back legs, its so cute! I think you are part bunny. If you see something you want you will get to it somehow either army crawling or hop crawling! You are getting so much stronger buddy! I am so proud of you. You are trying to pull you. You want to SO bad but your legs need some more strength in them. We are working them out everyday!!!You are not anywhere close to walking and I'm perfectly ok with that!!
- Now that you are crawling you have been getting into everything! You LOVE to find shoes and chew on them. You love doors, door stoppers, remotes, cell phones...you know pretty much anything you are not supposed to have.
-Everything goes into your mouth.
-You are sleeping great! You get SO tired around 6 but by 7 you are ready for bed! You usually are passed by 7:30-8:00. You wake up around 7 am and are ready to play, but you don't make it very long. By 9-10 you are ready for a nap! You still only power nap 20-30 minutes and you are up! Sometimes you will take an afternoon nap around 2-3 but not everyday!
-You love kids! You love to watch them play. You squeal in excitement.
-Your new favorite game is football with daddy. He will toss you the football and you will "toss" it back. You get so excited about it you squeal! It's so cute!!
-You love being outside. It's been pretty the past few days so I leave the backdoor open while you play in the living room. You never try to crawl outside. You just sit and watch the wind blow. It's so cute!
-You are a mamma's boy! You love to be with me. I love it!
- You get so excited when daddy comes home. I am trying to teach you what daddy's truck looks like.
You amaze me everyday that you are here and ours. I love you so much sweet boy!
XOXO,
Mommy

4 comments:
He is such a handsome boy!
Such a doll!
Such a sweet post babe! Brought tears to my eyes!
Such a sweet post babe! Brought tears to my eyes!
Post a Comment