Saturday, April 13, 2013

Just becuase....

Just because its Saturday, beautiful and my son is so handsome!

Jackson and I went into  the weed jungle backyard and took some pictures.

(Yes, I do realize he needs some hair gel. But, he need a haircut....BAD!!! There is no way I could spike that hair. Hair cut to come soon. EKKKK!)






Oh I love him and his chunky legs!!!!

7 comments:

PaulandRachelTeahan said...

KELLIE AND JAMES YOUR SON IS GORGEOUS THE MOST PRECIOUS CHUNKY ARM AND LEGGED LITTLE GUY. IM SO HAPPY YOU WERE BLESSED WITH JACKSON , NOBODY DESERVES HIM MORE THAN YOU GUYS. KELLIE THANKS FOR LETTING MY FAMILY FOLLOW YOURS , WE LOVE TO HEAR YOUR STORIES AND SEE YOUR PICTURES MY DAUGHTER STILL MAKES ME PLAY 'PETE THE CAT" OVER AND OVER!! I FINALLY BOUGHT THE BOOK. GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Catherine said...

I love his onsie! I love those chunks!

Beverly said...

He is so precious and handsome! Love those little chunky legs too!

Jamie Hardman said...

He is so adorable! Really looks a lot like his Daddy!

Zhohn said...

I saw Jackson's first birthday sign on Facebook! How random that the person you ordered it from is from the same town i live in! I immediately knew it was for you :) I LOVE it! Hard to believe he's been here almost a year already.

Anonymous said...

Kellie, I found your blog through and friend's and I just have to say (and hopefully this does not sound weird!) I think you are so adorable! Your family's story is amazing and I have found myself thinking of you and Maddie almost constantly since reading your blog. Bless your heart. You are my hero.

The Hebbs said...

What a sweet little guy...He is so dang cute. And your sweet angel is adorable too. Im sorry you cant hold both of your children. Sending love, hope and strength from another grieving momma in Oregon.
Tiffany Hebb

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.