4 years ago when our world fell apart I knew I had married the right man. James was always there for me. He let me grieve the way I needed to. He was always right there to try and pick me up when I was literally barely walking.
They say you are either going to sink or swim through such a tragedy like ours. It hasn't been easy, but I am so glad I have had my best friend right by my side. I can say we made it through one of the hardest things a couple can possibly go through. Even tho we are through the hardest times the pain is never going to go away. James is the only person that understands the hurt. I just have to tell him I am missing Maddie and he knows. He knows and he also feels how much our hearts long for her.
James has been our rock, our train, he just keeps going and going. After we lost Maddie we both said I would never work again after we had more kids. Well, here I am. Jackson is almost 3 and I have been at home since. It defiantly hasn't been easy. James has had to work 6-7 days a week for months on end. Yet, he has never complained once (ok maybe a few times), he just keeps at it. He stepped up without asking or expecting me to take on another job.He is simply amazing!
One of the things he loves the most is watching movies. He is a vast movie collector and has made a YouTube channel. His passion is going to the movies with his daddy and reviewing them. James has a great following on youtube and he has met alot of wonderful people! I love that is he so passionate about it. You can head on over to his YouTube channel and watch his review tons of movies. Me, I am not a "sitter". I can not sit for hours on end and watch movies. I try! I try to sit and watch them with him but I just cant do it. I always want to get up and do something! ha ha
Thanks babe for being such an amazing daddy, husband and role model. Maddie, Jackson, Brooklynn and I are truly proud to call you our daddy. You are such a hard worker and an amazing father! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you do!! We love you!

2 comments:
Such a great tribute to your husband!
What an exciting hobby for him! God bless your family. It warms my heart to see you all so happy
Post a Comment