Monday, June 1, 2015

Sickenss

Its been to long again!

I was in a rhythm with blogging then Jackson got sick. You know what happens when one kids gets sick?
Daddy get sick!
Then Brooklynn got sick!I'm not sure how I didn't get sick but man I'm glad I didn't!

Guess what?


We have been potty training for 4 months. Yes, folks. 4 MONTHS! About 2 weeks ago I gave up. I was done.....like D.O.N.E.
I am sure Jackson was going to go to Kindergarten in a diaper. So, this week Jackson decided he wanted to wear underwear again. I just kinda blew him off because we have been doing this for months and it hasn't worked yet why all of the sudden would he get it? Well, guess what he has! We are on day 3 of no accidents!
I wish I could tell you some big secret I did, but honestly I think he just wasn't ready. I kept pushing and pushing but he wasn't ready till now. Now, finally at 3 years old he gets it. It took a LONG time, but he gets it!!!
I hope Brooklynn gets it a little quicker. hahaha.
So, were finally down to only one is diapers.



6 comments:

Lynn said...

Yay for underwear! I think you're right-it's all about when they "get it". Hopefully everyone's feeling better now and y'all stay healthy for a good while :)

Beverly said...

Congratulations, Jackson!!!!! Job well done. Love the picture of the three of you. Hope everyone is well and back to normal.

Unknown said...

I just have girls but I hear that girls do train easier and faster then boys do. Hopefully Brooklyn will not take as long.

Erin said...

So happy to see a post! I've been checking for an update!

lesley said...

Yay for a new blog post! Glad to hear everyone is feeling better! Don't worry about the potty training. Every kid is different. I didn't attempt to even START potty training my last two children until they had turned 3. My first one I worked and worked when they turned 2 and it didn't work. Something about age 3 makes them magically "get it" much quicker.

Unknown said...

Excellent post! I like this...Thanks for sharing!
magento development company in uk

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.