I love her so much. She is such a sweet little girl. She is starting to show her personality and its so much fun!
She is 2 months (9 weeks old)
As of now she is:
-Eating 4 oz bottles. I haven't been keeping track of how often she eats. I honestly just feed on demand. She drinks mostly breast milk during the day and formula at night. Like I said in my last post.. I wanted to breastfeed so bad! We made it a few weeks (with some supplement),but then we both got way to stressed so I have been exclusively pumping since then.
-Sleeps at night from 9:00pm-4:00 am (these time vary nightly but this is the average)
-Weighs 10 pounds 15.5 ounces
-Brooklynn is on Zantac for her acid reflux. It's helping so much! She is spitting up less and is alot happier.
-Brooklynn seems to love her brother. We all know he loves her!
-She is wearing 3 month onesies and size 1 diapers.
-23 inches long
I am so lucky to be able to stay home with her! Jackson is in preschool 3 days a week, so we get some good bonding time!
I still feel like its a dream. I cant believe we have another daughter!!!
James and I say this almost daily. We are so lucky to get a second chance.
I dream of the day I can take her with me to get our nails done, go shopping and gossip.


4 comments:
Your little baby girl is beautiful, and Jackson is getting so big where has the time gone...thanks for updating!!!! (((HUGS))) ann
She's so adorable! After two boys, finally having a girl is such a fun experience :) you won't have to wait long for the fun girly stuff! Glad you're enjoying every second with your babies
Brooklynn is beautiful! I'm so glad to see you post. I have missed keeping up with Jackson. He has really grown. Thank you for posting and letting us follow you on instagram. God bless you all.
It made me so happy reading this. I have a 5-year-old daughter and I love taking her shopping, out to tea, etc. She is my best little girlfriend. You two are going to have so much fun doing girly stuff! Congrats on your sweet little girl!
Post a Comment