Honestly its been to long.
I got tired of blogging. It was getting to hard. Sometimes it felt like a job and I never wanted it to feel that way. I always wanted it to be my outlet to get things off my chest.
Then I was WAY to pregnant and tired to blog.
Now, I am just way to busy. I am going to make an extra effort to start blogging a little bit again. I have had many, many e-mails asking how we were. Thanks so much for those. It means a lot to me that you all still care.
We are doing great!!!
So, here is what we have been up to...
Brooklynn was born on February 10th at 4:41am.
I was 37 weeks 0 days pregnant but she was ready to come and boy did she ever come fast. I will do another post about her birthday another day.
I never thought I could ever love another daughter the way I love Maddie, but that is honestly not true. Now that she is here I know that I can love her just as much as I love our Maddie girl.
Brooklynn has been such a blessing. She is the one thing our little sweet family has been missing. I feel like we are whole now. We are completely in love with her and her sweet personality.
Having two earthly kiddos has not been easy. I am not here to sugar coat it. It's been hard at times and completely amazing at other times. Everyone told me Jackson would regress once she was here. Boy, was that ever wrong! The minute she got here he wanted to potty train. Yes, you read that right. We tried for months and months to potty train him. Brooklynn gets here and hes ready. I tried guys, and I tried hard, but I couldn't do it. I was pumping every 2 hours and nursing. My milks came in better this time but like the two other times it just wasn't enough. So, I stopped trying to train him. It was just to much for me.
Jackson is doing great. He is actually wonderful. He LOVES his little sister so much. HE still has to learn to be gentle with her but we are working on that. Can you believe he will be 3 soon?! Neither can I!
I'll be blogging more soon I promise! Until then go follow me on Instagram





7 comments:
Congratulations on your beautiful bundle of joy. She is beautiful!!!! Missed seeing your posts, but completely understand how busy you must be. :)
I'm thrilled that things are going so well for you and your amazing family. Sending love and prayers that blessings continue to come your way for many, many years. Can't wait for more updates :)
She is precious! Congrats.
Whoopeeeeeee! You're really there. I've missed your posts. I understand totally. So glad to see little Brooklynn and she is beautiful. Thanks for taking time to blog a little. I've really missed all of you.
Congrats!! She is beautiful! Love her name - we must have the same taste in names - I have a daughter, Brooklynn Paige and my son was going to be named Jackson up until he was born and I changed it to Cannon :)
Yea!!! So excited to see your post and the pictures of beautiful little Brooklynn!! So glad that your family is doing well. I thought of y'all often and know that it is such a busy, wonderful and sometimes overwhelming time! Congratulations again!!
She is beautiful! Congratulations to you and your family!
Post a Comment