I honestly haven't even thought about it. I had a few followers send me a message but other then that it hasn't crossed my mind. I guess having two kids, teaching, and being a wife has my days pretty full.
I feel like you guys do not even know Brooklynn unless you follow me on Instagram, then you do! I only post at least 2 or 3 pictures of her a day. I always get the usual "why do you only post pictures of Brooklynn". Well I do post picture of Mr. Jackadoo, but I told myself I would post a picture a day of Brooklymm for a whole year. I have greatly reached my goal and gone above and beyond (hey go big or go home right!). But, let me ask you this? Have you ever tried to take a picture of a spunky, opinioned three year old that doesn't love to listen to mommy? Yep, sometimes its not worth the fight! HA


Can you believe my Princess is going to be a year old soon? I have gotten into the party planning mode and I am LOVING IT! I can't believe she is this old. This is crazy!!
Brooklynn is such a good baby. She eats anything (and everything). She is very easy going and loves her mamma. She doesn't like men very much (except for her daddy). We still haven't figured that one out, but if your a man and want to hold her watch out!
I did do things a little differently with Brooklynn eating wise. I am not even sure this helped or if she was just born loving to eat, but like I said..Brooklynn will eat anything. I never gave her baby food! Yes, you read that right. She still to this day has never had any baby food. We did baby lead weaning and she just took off with it and we never looked back. We started with steamed apples and avocados. I know "true" baby lead weaning says you cant spoon feed them, but I spoon fed her avocado. Have you ever tried to pick up an avocado? Yeah, not easy. Brooklynns favorite food is still avocado! I don't even think I had an order of foods after that we just fed her what we were eating and went with it. Of course we stayed away from honey, and eggs. I really do think that has helped her love food.
My Jackson boy is still a picky eater. He eat chicken nuggets, fruit and yogurt. Well junkfood of course but that's about it. He still refuses to try any new food. Jackson is such a smart boy. He knows most of his letter and some of his sounds. He loves to tell you what sounds words start with and also what letters. He loves going to school and enjoys showing everyone his "fast shoes". He cracks us up! His love for trains and anything with wheels is strong. He loves JJ Watt, fast cars and his 4 wheeler. He is defiantly all boy!
Our Maddiegirl has been gone almost 5 years now. It hurts my heart so bad to type those words. Having Brooklynn makes us really wonder what Maddie would be like. I hope soon can write a blog about it all.
I wanted to tell everyone thank you for sticking with us. Thank you for giving us some time to take off and enjoy our sweet family. Please leave me a comment and tell me you are still here.



21 comments:
Still here :) I do follow you on instagram so I have been able to see that little girl grow. Happy that you are blogging again!
still here been following you since day one. :) <3 you all. the kids are adorable! so glad your blogging again :) I should start again too it's been years for me.
I'm still here and have been for a very long time :-) I check your Instagram as well for updates on the kiddos!
Been following you since Maddie became your heavenly angel. I don't even remember how I found you but I think from my friend "joyshope". I love reading all about Jackson and Brooklynn and seeing their pictures on Instagram! My kids are 21, 19 and 17 so I just love seeing other people's littles...and fur babies! Looking forward to your blogging again!
Still here!! Happy to see you back blogging!
As for Brooklynn not liking men. I was terrified of men when I was a baby and little girl. My family are farmers and the sound of my Grandpa's tractor was enough to send me over the edge. He started to keep M&Ms in his front pocket and I slowly warmed up to him :) He used to let me play beauty shop with him and do his hair. Give Brooklynn time, she will get there!
Still here <3
Still here!
Still here!
Still here! Been following on instagram. Love your little family + so glad you're back to blogging!
I'm still here, good to see you back.
I'm still here, too! I started following you on Istagram so I could keep up with you and your beautiful family! Wishing you and yours a happy, healthy new year!
I found your blog quite awhile back...after you had lost Maddie and before Jackson was born. I follow you on Instagram and check your blog frequently for new posts and am always disappointed. I am happy you're back to blogging I am looking forward to your new posts. Your information on "back to sleep" has been very informative since I have had three new grandbabies since finding you and have shared the information with my daughters. Thank you so much!!! NEVER quit posting pictures of your kids...those who are sick of it can stop checking. I think they're absolutely adorable.
Still here and excited to see your posts again!
Love following you in instagram! We did baby led weaning as well with our oldest. She is a great eater too!
Still follow! I can't believe I have been reading for 5 years now! I also follow instagram. Love seeing your posts and pictures!
I'm still here and I'm so glad you are back to blogging. Your story has always held a special place in my heart and is one of the only blogs I have followed for so long. I love seeing all the pictures of the kiddos on instagram.
Glad to see you back.
I was just thinking about you guys recently! So glad you're back and doing well. Happy New Year!!
Still here!!! I would pop on probably once a week just in case :) Each time there were no new posts I would say a quick prayer that everyone was happy and healthy! Great to see y'all all well and see your beautiful babies! Congrats on the new house and wishing y'all a Happy New Year!!
Love that you're back!
Your kids are so adorable I am so happy your back on blogging, Ive missed seeing your Jackson and now he is so big and Brooklynn is so beautiful.....Happy to see you are doing great and happy you moved ot your dream home.....Happy New Year!!!
Post a Comment