James and I set a date..July 25th, 2009. The day after James proposed to me I started calling venues to try and book us a place. I REALLY wanted a venue with a chapel. I found one place I feel in love with online but when I called they were not open! So after calling tons of places I found out soon that almost everything is already booked for July 25th! The place I really loved is book every Saturday in 2009!! Mom and I went and looked at a few places yesterday but we only found one we really liked. Its really pretty, I mean gorgeous. Today James and my step mom and I are going back to look at it. There are a few things I do not like about this place like: There are 2 big rooms... not just 1.. and there is no chapel. Here are the pictures!
Outside of the building..They are painting it~


On the 2nd floor looking down..
This is inside..
This is where we would get married by the fountain.
Where the caterers would be
Brides room
Grooms Room
2nd room with big stairs!
Out side patio

I really like this place but Im just not sure if its what I'm looking for. I am going to the place I really like on Friday to look at it. The only thing is if we do it there we have to do it on a Sunday! I am just not sure how I feel about Sunday yet....but I'm running out of options!
In other news.. I bought my wedding dress! I can not post pictures... but.. Its PRETTY!!!
My mom, James' mom, Catherine, and my Grandmother went with me to pick it out. There were SO many dresses there I did not know if I was ever going to find one..but I did and its SO PRETTY!! I LOVE IT!!!
I forgot today is New Years Eve (and my brothers Birthday!) ...I have been so busy with wedding planning...
Happy New Years Everyone!
2 comments:
I think its beautiful...but DONT settle!
Kell...I love you I dont know what Id do without you!!!! Thank for your sweet commment!
Post a Comment