Friday, December 26, 2008

Ring Photo Shoot!

I knew I got my new camera for a reason!
These first pictures are of my best friend Lauren and I. She has been engaged for a while and now I am too! It's so much to plan your wedding with your best friend!


Our rings!


Ok..These pictures are for James. He said he gave up his Saleen for my ring. So I took a picture of my ring on his model car! :)
This is our first Christmas ornament...Which turned into our engagement ornament! Check out my ring on the ornament!
James' mom got him this little tool chest. I took a picture with my ring on it. It turned out neat!

Close up on our counter tops... Silestone baby!


Bad Shot..But its the only side view I have!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

crystal said...

I have the same wedding ring. I am praying for you. God will help you through this hard time.

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.