Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas are you here yet?

I am so excited about Christmas this year! I can NOT wait for Christmas day!!!

James and I went to Santa's Wonderland in College Station. It was SOOO far but we had a blast!. It was kinda strange that is was 70 degreese outside and we were looking at Christmas light , but we had fun! Here are some pictures!








I am SOOOO excited I got my Christmas present- My CAMERA!!!

It looks really big, but its SUPER light. It took for forever to figure out how to use it but I figured it out!!!
Here are my frist pictures I took..Some are not so good but I'm learning!


Last but NOT LEAST My little girl...



More to come :)

1 comment:

Carrie Chatham said...

What a coincidence! I have a little yorkie girl named bella too!!!! =) Ill have to post a pic of her on my blog! =)

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.