Another Day Stronger..
I still miss our Maddie like crazy, but today I had a good day. I love good days. I talk to Maddie all the time. Today Bella and I went outside and sang to her. I always feel like she can hear me better if we are outside. I love talking to Maddie. It makes me feel better.
I also did something I have been wanting to do for a while... I made a business Facebook page for my blocks.. It's up and running and it makes it HAPPY!!
It's Called Maddie's Mom Made That go check it out!
Right now I am only taking 5 orders at a time. I go back to work SOON, and I wont have much time. But I love doing crafts, along with photography!
I need lots of prayers for tomorrow. Thursday's are always hard, but tomorrow will be extra hard. I am going back to work. The place where I "got the news". Its going to be HARD. Also, Maddie would of been 21 weeks old. It hurts to think how old she "would of been". Soon she "would of been" 5 months old (on the 14th). It hurts my heart.
Today I want to share a few pictures of Maddie without a bow.









59 comments:
Praying for you!
Good luck tomorrow
Kellie, as I wrote on your wall I am still praying for you. I lift yours and James' name up daily. I have many people praying for you. I hope that this is a way to help you heal and plus remember Maddie as you are doing your crafts. I pray that you get stronger and stronger each day. I still wake up each morning and check your page to see if you have posted anything. Trying to be a Prayer Warrior for you.
Love in Christ,
Crystal
Oh just look at her, so beautiful!!
praying for your strength tomorrow!!! so glad to hear you had a good day today. i'm sure maddie loves hearing her mama's voice singing to her!
lots of love & wishing for more good days!
victoria
I have also stumbled upon your blog. I started reading just last night. I wasn't sure I could even get my contacts in this morning I cried so hard last night. I have thought of you are your family constantly all day long. Thank you for sharing, the way you can write and document things so perfectly. You say them the way we all are thinking things. Like I said just perfectly. What a strong woman and Mom you are, I know your baby girl is so proud of you. Thank you for reminding all of women to be stronger women and mothers. To be kinder and cherish every moment. I am so sorry for your loss, words cannot even express. My heart aches for you and I don't even know you. Continue to be strong.
Ashley Bogard
I am so very glad that you had a good day today!! Good luck with tomorrow and just remember to put one foot in front of the other. You are an incredibly strong person and I know you can do this. You and your family continue to stay in my prayers.
xoxo
Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com
I hope your first day back goes well. I was teaching second grade last year when we lost Eden. My first day back a second grader in another class saw me and asked, "Mrs. Downing your back! Did you find your lost baby?" (He new I lost my baby and thought I was gone because I was looking for her) I quickly ducked into the teachers lounge and burst into tears. He was so innocent and meant nothing by it. The counselor and principal had "the talk" with my class before I returned and they were so sweet.
I will be thinking of you and hoping and praying God gives you grace, strength and peace tomorrow.
I will be praying for a smooth day back at work! I am happy today was a good day for you and I pray there will be many more.
<><
Glad u had a good day. Good luck tomorrow!! I'll be thinking and praying for you tomorrow!!!!!
I'm so happy to hear that you had a better day today.... Maddie's pics are precious!! I pray for you everyday!!! Keep strong hun!!
Have you set up a flickr account for your photography yet? if you do post it up and I will add you as contact and we can swap tips. You certainly have the 'eye'
Glad you are having a good day and Bella is running around. maddie will love you singing in the garden
Hold your head up for tomorrow
xxx
These are precious pictures of Maddie!
So glad you have had a good day today. I hope that you have many more of them and less of the really hard ones!
I will be praying for you tomorrow as you return to work. God bless you and James as you continue to encourage those around you with your strength in such a hard time.
Praying for you! So excited about your business, I admire your strength. I definitely want to place an order for blocks!
You will do good tomorrow,lol,summer breaks rite around the corner..Pics are so sweet..
xoxo,
gen
We are praying for you. Me and my kids pray for you every night. I love the name of your store!
I love the photo of her sweet smile where she is sat in the cushion, she is just so beautiful. I will be thinking of you tomorrow, you are so brave. I hope tomorrow turns out to be a good day too. I know that Maddie hears you singing to her. Stay strong! I am off to check out your blocks now!
Praying for you today, tomorrow and always...(((HUGS)))
Baby Maddie is always there with you in spirit and she is your guardian angel watching over you. She is smiling down on you now looking at the beautiful blocks you have made and all the wonderful pictures you have taken to begin your journey in photography. You are such a strong woman that so many admire and I pray God will give you strength to get through tomorrow and the days to come. I'm sending love and prayers your way from Va. Beach.
Robin
Love her sweet smile in the first one :)
I love Maddie's mittens! After finding your blog, I saw your post about the mittens. I have a four month old boy, and he still wears mittens, because like Maddie, he'll scratch his face off if he doesn't. Every night when I put on his mittens, I think about your Maddie! Sending you lots of prayers and well wishes for your day tomorrow!
That last one... so beautiful :) Will hold you in prayer, tomorrow especially.
I continue to check your day each day and pray for you and James. I am sending up extra prayers tonight and tomorrow for your strength as you return to work. I see where Maddie got her beauty. You are such an inspiration and beautiful both inside and out!
Ginger
Somehow I came across your blog. You are such a strong woman. I have you in my prayers. Everyday will bring you strength. Maddie has such a beautiful and talent mom and is looking down at you from heaven with Jesus.
continuing to pray for you xoxoxoxo
Such a Sweet girl. Praying for your strength as you return to work. Big hugs
Aww, she is gorgeous. I hope your business does well!
I love your blocks Kellie! I will be praying for you tomorrow, as you go about your day. I hope you can have a clear mind and not be depressed when the time comes to walk through those doors again.
I love the pictures of Maddie you shared with us today, they are SO precious. Maddie's "would have been's" will always be hard but just know she loves you and she walks with you everyday! Praying for you and James <3
Good luck at work tomorrow! Praying for you!
sending lots of prayers!!!
I wandered over here from facebook from a link a friend of yours posted...my heart hurts for you and James. I can't stop crying. You are now in my prayers. Good luck tomorrow you are stronger than you think...I can tell from just reading your blog what an amazing person you are. May you find strength and peace through our Savior, Jesus Christ. He can carry you through anything.
Thinking of you tomorrow... all my heart and wishes for you. Beautiful photos of your very special Maddie xoxo
i hope that you really KNOW, you are not in this alone!
I've got your blog link posted on my blog. I saw you'd updated and I LOVED the title that included "good day."
Good luck going back to work. Keep your chin up and trudge through those dark paths with hope and grace! Maddie would be so happy to know that her mom was strong and that she had faith in God that He's the best babysitter ever and He's got her under careful watch until you get to have her back.
ps: i am the same way! some of my favorite pictures of my daughter she is NOT wearing a bow, and i too am a girly girl, bow loving mama! lol. so i hate that there is no bow!
i LOVE these pictures of maddie! i love the bows, but at the same time, she looks like such a BABY here! beautiful, beautiful!
May God have mercy on you, and may you continue to grow stronger
Have you read 'rosscommonacres' blog site? They lost their two year old just a few months ago maybe you could write and share back and forth and encourage each other through the grieving process.
Just a thought. praying for you.
I've been thinking of you and your family so much, Kellie. I hope God can give you every ounce of strength and more to pull through your day tomorrow. I will be thinking of you throughout the day and always...
Thank you for sharing the pctures of Maddie!!!....She looks so content and happy!!! I wish you did not have to miss her!!!
I hope that your first day back to work goes well...It will be hard on you though, and you may get some tough questions, Just continue to be strong and know that there are Thousands praying for you for extra strength..if you feel like you are runnng out of strength rely on our strength that we are sending to you!!
Your blocks are so precious!!! I hope you can sell them quickly and that you can save the money for future use!!
So glad that Bella seems to be doing better today!!! Hopefully she will recover well from this!!
As always you are in my thoughts and in my prayers!! May you both find peace and comfort for your hearts and souls!! Much love to you and James!!
donna from california
Kellie, you will be in my thoughts all day today. I am praying for you that you have as good a day as you can. Your blog has touched me, in so many ways. Any loss is hard, but I think the loss of a child must be the hardest thing a mother goes through. The year of "firsts" will probably be really tough.. but Maddie is looking over your shoulder and you'll always have that bond.
Praying for you today Kellie. So proud of you for starting your name block business. You and James are such an inspiration. Love you two.....-Kasey
Just came across your blog yesterday and have been thinking of you and your family ever since. Praying for you and James.
Praying for you! May you have peace today!!!
Maddie's beautiful! I'll be thinking of you today and praying that you feel a peace.
Came across your blog through a friend-of-a-friend and now I read it every morning with my coffee. It's the only thing on my favorites bar. It is a great way for me to remember to have patience during the crazy morning chaos with my 5 and 2 year olds. I hug them extra-long and feel even more blessed than before. Your strength at this time is an inspiration to mothers everywhere. We have to be resilient and break through whatever walls the devil puts up to hold us back. Prayers for you as the healing process continues! ~Kim Hancock - Abilene, Tx
such a BEAUTIFUL little girl - I pray for you and your family daily!
I just came across your blog yesterday. I cried so hard. I thought about you and your little family all night and talked with my husband about you as well. It made him tear. When I came home yesterday I hugged my babies a little bit tighter, with you in mind. You have an inspirational amount of strength. Maddie is absolutely precious. Please don't go a day without talking to her, I know you won't though. That sweet little girl will be with you forever, but you already know that. My family and I will be praying for you and James.
Kellie - She is absolutely beautiful!! With or without the bow...
your strength is amazing, you are doing things right - one day at a time...
Thinking of you today Kellie!!
Thinking about you today as you go back to work! Be strong for your sweet Maddie girl! Prayers are being sent to you and your family!
Thinking of you today.
I am praying for you today. <3 Thank you for sharing pictures of Maddie! What a precious angel!
I continue to keep you in my thoughts, Kellie! Good luck going back to work. Big hugs to you; those pics of Maddie are so beautiful.
Praying for you!
I was told once by my Grandmother that it never gets easier knowing they are gone but it does get easier remembering who they were while they were here.
I pray for you and your husband daily, find strength in one another and in what ever higher power you turn to.
Best wishes returning to work, I pray for an easy transition back for you.
I am so sorry for your loss. The grief you are experiencing is unimaginable to me and my heart breaks for you and your family. You are in my prayers and I hope God sends peace to your hearts and comforts you with his strength. May he bless you always.
Sending you many prayers. It will not be easy but know that there are many of us wishing you peace. Hooray for good days like yesterday.
I check on your blog every day. First, I have to say that I'm so sorry that it has taken something like this for me to find your blog. I am praying for you and right along with you in this process. I'm glad to read that you had a good day today. <3 Maddie was absolutely beautiful, you should be one proud mama. <3
i hope you had a better day at work today...... sending positive thoughts your way :)
Post a Comment