so VERY tired..
but I did it.. I made it through a full work week... 5 days ( and a photo class).. I DID IT!
((I promise I'll post about my class soon))
I am so tired its 8:30 and I'm about to go to bed.
Please don't forget to donate to team M!
As soon as I find out how much money we have raised I will post it.. I hope its a BIG number!!!!








12 comments:
Well done on getting through this week. You can do anything you put your mind to! I'm off to sleep now too, so goodnight!
You are such an inspiring, strong brave girl and YOU DID IT...you made it through a first!! Your first full week of school, I am so very proud of you! And your first photography class! How exciting!! YOu are always in my prayers...now go rest your pretty head, your heart and try to sleep peacefully sweet girl
xoxo
Sums
Get some rest girlie! You deserve it. :) can't wait to hear how ur photo class went. Hope it was fun. :)
So good to hear that you're keeping busy! I hope the photography class went well. I can't wait to see some of the new things you've learned.
I donated earlier today to Team M. I wish I lived closer! But we will wear pink and big bows for the lovely little angels on april 29th!
Much love,
Victoria
Way to go!! You are doing fantastic!
I am looking forward to seeing the results of that phography class!:)
Hope you rest well, and have a wonderful weekend.
Continuing to pray for you and James.
so proud of you....praying for you everyday
Your story is very inspiring and I have been following your journey. Just know you are prayed for. Thank you for sharing your story.
dana
http://theabundantlifeblog.com
Got our bow in the mail today and it is sooo cute! We are heading to the stores tomorrow to find the perfect outfit to match! Thanks so much and I continue to pray for you daily!
I attended a funeral yesterday, and thought of you when it was said that we have not lost someone, when we know exactly where they are. Your precious little darling is sitting on God's knee, watching over momma & daddy. I pray for you daily- you're such an inspiration. Hugs!
Good job Kellie - you are so strong! I can't wait to hear about your photography class. I hope you have a good weekend. Thinking about you and praying for you.
Serene
You are sure a strong woman. I read your blog daily. You help make me a better mom. Thank you for being someone who can share your story.
Hello Kelly,
My name is Amy and I have been reading your posts everyday. I too am a first time mother and I lost my daughter when she was 26 days old. She was born Sept 17th and passed away Oct 13th. She had a heart condition and had surgery. She was doing so well. The morning she passed away I had awoke at 5:00am and was going to call and check on her but I didnt. I got a phone call at 6:15am and she passed at 6:40am. I cry all the time and tell my self that I should have called to check on my baby girl. I understand what your going through because everything you post I feel the same way. I have unanswered questions that I will never get an answer for but Jesus must have needed her more than we did. She would have been 6 months old. We have just kept our faith and believe as Christians that we are going to make it.I thank God because without him I dont know if we could have gone on. I truly admire you for having this website and posting your day by day progress. I just want to extend my love to you and your husband and to say that we as parents will see our lil Princess's one day in Heaven. God Bless.
Post a Comment