Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Great day...


I am having a great day..they are few and far between so I wanted to post about it. It's even poopy outside..but nothing is going to get me down today!!! I LOVE having good days.


My friend, Meg, looked up some scriptures with the number 8:40 and it's amazing what she found..read this:


Miracles of Healing

Luke: 8:40-56


40 And as Jesus returned, the people welcomed Him, for they had all been waiting for Him. 41 And there came a man named Jairus, and he was an official of the synagogue ; and he fell at Jesus' feet, and began to implore Him to come to his house ; 42 for he had an only daughter, about twelve years old, and she was dying. But as He went, the crowds were pressing against Him. 43 And a woman who had a hemorrhage for twelve years, and could not be healed by anyone, 44 came up behind Him and touched the fringe of His cloak, and immediately her hemorrhage stopped. 45 And Jesus said, "Who is the one who touched Me?" And while they were all denying it, Peter said, "Master, the people are crowding and pressing in on You." 46 But Jesus said, "Someone did touch Me, for I was aware that power had gone out of Me." 47 When the woman saw that she had not escaped notice, she came trembling and fell down before Him, and declared in the presence of all the people the reason why she had touched Him, and how she had been immediately healed. 48 And He said to her, "Daughter, your faith has made you well ; go in peace." 49 While He was still speaking, someone came from the house of the synagogue official, saying, "Your daughter has died ; do not trouble the Teacher anymore." 50 But when Jesus heard this, He answered him, "Do not be afraid any longer; only believe, and she will be made well." 51 When He came to the house, He did not allow anyone to enter with Him, except Peter and John and James, and the girl's father and mother. 52 Now they were all weeping and lamenting for her; but He said, "Stop weeping, for she has not died, but is asleep." 53 And they began laughing at Him, knowing that she had died. 54 He, however, took her by the hand and called, saying, "Child, arise !" 55 And her spirit returned, and she got up immediately ; and He gave orders for something to be given her to eat. 56 Her parents were amazed ; but He instructed them to tell no one what had happened.


Reading this has made my day even better. It just makes me feel good. Today is a good day! How could I not be happy when this little girl is an angel watching over me? Love you Maddie I'm sure you have beautiful wings.


51 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is awesome!!! God is with you!! You have a special little angel, She is beautiful!!!!

siber said...

I'm so happy that you are having a good day! I check in on your blog daily to see how you and hubby are doing! I love the pictures you post! Maddie always has the cutest outfits on! I bet she is the prettiest angel in the heavens above always watching over her mommy and daddy! Always in my thoughts and prayers!
-Stephanie

Michelle said...

Maddie is beautiful. Reading that put a big smile on my face. I love to hear that today is a good day for you both. I love her pictures, she is so photogenic!

Brittany Nolan said...

I got chills reading this. How comforting is it to know that our God is with us (and your sweet baby)!!! praying for you and your husband and for many many more good days!

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

So glad you are having a wonderful day!!!!

Anonymous said...

You are such a strong woman of God. God has great plans for you!

Angela said...

That is inspiring, that's exactly what she needed you to see.

My prayers are with your family.

Jennifer Gilbert Settle said...

Praising God! You put a smile on my face, knowing that you are having a good day.

MommyBozant said...

That picture in her bed is by far my very favorite picture of her!

Mary Ann said...

Sucha lovely and inspiring post. Love the sweet pictures!!

Ashley said...

Very nice and yeah for posting my favorite picture of Maddie. I look at that one every morning before I leave my house. I am glad you are having a good day. I bet it was the awesome field trip you went on today. :)

TaityKens said...

This post makes me so happy! I am so glad that you are having a great day!! Maddie wanted you to read that, and its awesome !! She's such a great guardian angel !!
Always in my thoughts and prayers
Ashley

Trini said...

That's great! Maddie's happy that her Mommy is happy! As usual, I love the picture of Miss smiling Maddie...

Joan said...

It's wonderful baby that you are having a wonderful day. That makes my day also.
Love Mom
Maddies MiMi

Kelli said...

I am so glad to hear that you are having a great day!! I hope that you have many more to come!!

xoxo
Kelli @ loveoursimplelife.blogspot.com

Their Mama! said...

Wow! Glad its a GREAT DAY! XXOO

April said...

so happy to read that you had a good day Kellie! I am sure that Maddie was thrilled to see you smile today :-)

the workaholic momma said...

How wonderful!!! I am so glad to hear you are having such a great day!

Danielle said...

So happy to hear you had a good day! Maddie will always be with you in your heart. How poignant 8:40 is!

Sam said...

You're so amazing. So glad you're having a great day! Hoping for many more for you! :)

crystal said...

I am so glad that you are having a good day and that you have found peace of mind about what 8:40 could mean. THat is God's way and Maddie's way of telling you not to worry taht everything is going to be okay and that she is fine. She is better off than we are because she is with Jesus!!! I pray that you continue to have good days. You deserve them!!! Praying for you and James!!!

Stacee Ann said...

Proud of you!

Mireya Garcia said...

I bet every sign you get is the BEST FEELING!! U know your beauty~full angel Maddie is letting her mommy know she is with you every step of the day ... and I bet maddie is so PROUD of what your doing in her name!!

Andalasia said...

So glad you are having a good day! I went over to Mama Bracelet's page & I am excited to see what the item will be where a portion of the price is donates to Spring for SIDS. Still thinking of you and your beautiful girl.

Molly said...

SO glad you're having a good day! You certainly deserve it. (And I'm loving that picture of Miss Maddie.)

snuggles2727 said...

your daughter is so cute!!! I bet her wings are gorgeous!

Hope you have many great days in the future and may God bless you and your family!

The Bowersox Family said...

Kellie,
Ever since I came upon your blog, you have been on my mind. I pray your heart heals and that God blesses you through this trying time. I really admire you because you aren't giving up. You are allowing God to carry you through the good and bad days.

Can you please spread the word about the Angel Care Monitor? We have one for our baby and I cannot say enough about it. I love it!! My husband found it when we were registering at Babies R Us. Before that we had never heard of it before. As far as I am concerned, it is the monitor for all parents to have for their baby. If you have any questions feel free to contact me at cat3777@aol.com. I have a blog but due to life I do not always get to update very often.
Thanks!
Cathy
http://www.angelcare-monitor.com/United-States/en/home

Nichole05 said...

I just cannot say enough about how happy this made me reading it. Faith has a healing power! Love and Prayers to you!

LK Clayton said...

Hi - we don't know each other, but I have been following your blog for over a year. I had missed a few months and then back up a few months ago. I am so very sorry for your loss, but I am so glad you are having a better day today. I also love when you share little things that happen during the day that no doubt are sent from above. That being said, I wanted to share something that happened today. We live on the coast of NC, and when I drove into my driveway today I saw something odd. It was a nasty rainy day today but I hopped out of the car to pick up the object laying in the grass. It was a mostly deflated balloon with a white piece of paper attached. Since the paper was very wet we could only make out one word. "Mattie" Now, I know the balloons you sent up a while back were pink, while this one was blue, I still smiled ear to ear thinking of your Mattie. I hope God continues to hold your family. God Bless -K.

kaffenbergers said...

"Do not be afraid any longer; only believe."
I typed to you the other day..."reach out and touch her...you will feel her if you just close your eyes and believe.
This is also the gift you and baby Maddie have given me.

Abigail said...

We dont know each other, but for quite sometime i have had a feeling to comment on your blog, i have wrote this twice and erase it both times so maybe this time will be the one. You are an amazing strong person and i know that you dont always feel that way, but you are a inspiration to so many family,friends and strangers. I am not a pushy person, but like i said i have felt inspired to share this with you. I am a mormon, i am sure you have heard of us mormons, but i really would love to talk to you about our religion. The reason for this is because you have talked alot about what we believe in God, angels, Maddies spirit being with you. I hope you can find the time to email me and maybe we can chat. THanks so much Abbie/abgail85@hotmail.com

BRETTnMEGAN said...

I LOVE LOVE THIS PICTURE OF MADDIE... I WANT THAT EXACT OUTFIT FOR ANY FUTURE GIRL I MAY HAVE.... YOUR POSTS ARE INSPIRING KEEP PUSHING FORWARD ONE DAY AT A TIME... YOU ARE LUCKY TO HAVE MADDIE AS YOUR ANGEL SHE IS A BEAUTIFUL ONE :)

Angel King said...

GLAD to hear this!!! That is my fav pic of Maddie too!!!! Even when things seem so wrong, you are so blessed!
((hugs))))
Angel

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled upon your blog and just wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you. I know the pain of losing a baby (my oldest son was stillborn almost 18yrs ago). My heart just breaks for you!

About a year after Christian died, I took his footprints to a tattoo place and had them tattooed on my ankle. Not a day goes by that I don't think about him, but now I have a part of him on me and with me every second of the day.

Amy von Oven said...

God has given you an amazing gift and spirit. I pray for you and this time you are going through. I so understand the good days. I too tried to cling to them when they would come. I am SO glad it is a good day!

Lollipopz Photography said...

This is Awesome. Monday night we started a new bedtime routine with our boys. We started reading little bible stories to them.I usually just let one of them open it and we read that story. Monday this is the story we read. By coincidence this is the story they pointed to and wanted to read. Praying for you.

Sweaty said...

I am so glad to know that you're having a good day today! Stay strong, and may the Lord's peace fills your heart and mind. And yes, oh yes, I love the idea of you and James having another precious little girl! Praying, hoping fervently for that to happen!

Kacey said...

That is so awesome!!! I truly believe when we prepare our hearts to experience Him and our daughters prescence He will prepare our eyes to see him and our hearts to feel their prescence. I sense my daughters presence the most when I loom at the sky. He revealed a scripture to me too. My son Roman was born on 9/9 and Romans 9:9 reads ...for this is how the Promise was stated when I return Sarah shall have a son. Sarah battled infertility as well. His twin sisters scripture is Exodus 23:20 See I am sending an Angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared for you.

Anonymous said...

What a wonderful friend to research that Scripture for you! I am SO GLAD you had a good day, let us all rejoice and be glad in it! Much love to you and your little angel, Maddie! <3

shelandmattsnyder said...

In that picture you look really good.after having a baby! Glad you had a good day!

Unknown said...

Hii!... I've read almost your entire blog since yesterday, and just want you to know that my heart breaks for you, I hope the Lord will give you al the strength your husband and you need to get through this. Your baby is simply beautiful, and just want you to know that I blogged a little something about her in my blog. To see it, go here:

http://jmoys.blogspot.com/2011/03/when-you-wonder-why.html

God bless you so so so much!! My prayers are with you

Unknown said...

Beautiful picture of Madison! Imagine her up there in heaven with her beautiful wings watching over you and James, with a big bow on her head, playing and laughing. I'm so glad today was a good day.

Cibele said...

I am so happy to hear that you had a great day. Wishing you many more. HUGS

Lovely Lindsay said...

love that picture of Maddie! one of my faves! what a smile! :)

Modern said...

I believe you will always see signs from your precious angel Maddie. She is now safe in God's loving care. And she'll be there to watch over you until you can be with her once again. I'm so glad you had a good day yesterday. I hope that you continue to find peace... <3

Annie said...

Awesome! Your little angel is talking to you. So happy that you had a great day!

kaseylea said...

You deserve many, many more good days. Hugs-Kasey

nblaylock said...

It lifts my heart to know you are having a good day. I know that we do not know each other, but I find my own peace in your strength. I have suffered from child loss 3x's over, tho I never got to meet my angels. I am the proud mommy of two precious boys now. I pray for you and Maddie every day, and I hope that your "good days" continue and become more and more everyday. Thoughts and prayers always with you!
Nicole

CookingwithVictoria said...

What an amazing testimony you have! You have been very inspirational to a lot of people! I am so glad that you are still following the Lord and He is healing you! :) The picture you posted of Maddie is absolutely PRECIOUS! I love her little outfit, and her crib. :) I am still praying for you daily. :) Keep your head high!

Hernandez Family said...

LOVE this! It gave me chills reading the scripture, because it is so fitting. We're still thinking about your family and praying for you.

Lindsay said...

wow... what a beautiful gift. no doubt that god and maddie had this for you to hear... praying for you and think of you often. this little truth just came to my heart and wanted to share it with you, "you have not escaped my notice." I think sometimes getting these little glimpses of god's truth breathed into our hearts are his way of reminded us he hurts with us... he the same jesus weeping at lazarus' tomb with mary and martha,
i know he has wept along side of you in this journey too... so glad your little maddie sent you this sweet passage from god's heart to yours.

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.