

I love this little guy. He has brought me so much happiness... and pretty soon he will have a baby brother. I cant wait to hold baby Chase <3 class="blsp-spelling-error" id="SPELLING_ERROR_1">angelversery. Tomorrow is 1 month since Maddie went to be with Jesus. This makes me sad. How could it of already been a month? It been a month since I held my baby, kissed her, loved on her, changed her diaper, smelled her, rocked her, talked to her...the list could go on and on forever.. I just have to keep telling myself to keep on moving one foot in front of the other. We cant go back or we would of done that a month ago. We just have to learn from what happened and educate everyone about it and keep on moving forward. Tomorrow will be a hard day...but we will still be another day stronger..








33 comments:
Kellie...I Love it! I know Maddie was watching over us laughing with us. The pictures turned out so sweet. You did a great job. Colton had so much fun with you and Bella...he's talked about you all day. Thanks for capturing the fun! We love you and loved sending Maddie bubbles.
What a wonderful talent you have.. I know M is proud of her momma!
I love the one of him walking away with the bubbles
Very nice pictures Kellie, and I agree that you and James are doing the only thing you can and that is to keep moving forward. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and hoping your day goes well.
Looks like you had a beautiful day. I know Maddie was watching over you, and playing with the bubbles you blew her. Wonderful pictures!
I can "hear" the *happiness* in your post -- I'm so glad for you. Great pictures, btw.
My life has forever been changed by Maddie...and I hope to one day give back to the world..what Maddie has given me. I feel I now have another purpose in life. Aside from being a mother, a wife, a daughter, and a friend..I have another calling. Where this calling will take me I have yet to find out. Thank you for Maddie. You are so blessed that God chose you to be her mother. Your Maddie will be with you...always...every single day. Where you go...she will go. Never in my life have I ever been so moved and so touched. Never has my heart felt so broken or my eyes cried so hard. Not a day goes by that I do not stare at her picture. I wish I could have known her...witnessed her smile. She is simply stunning and I have so much love for her in my heart. Every night when my children and I pray to God, we ask him to tell Maddie hello for us. And when I sit and hold my 5 month old, Aida, we speak to Maddie. So thank you..for the gift you have given the world. Your baby girl.
one foot in front of the other, one day at a time, another day stronger.....these are great mantras - there are going to be so many firsts for you to go through, each one will be hard, but you're so strong and Maddie will be there to watch over you, a little angel in heaven ..... and your pictures are great.... so are your bows (thanks for shipping the bow to Canada for me btw!!) Emily
Your pictures are beautiful!!!! Sending hugs from VA!
Awesome pics and cutie lil boy! Your photos are really becoming great! Tomorrow we will pray for you. One month is a tough day, but keep on moving forward girl.
I live in San Francisco and have been following your blog. You are a strong, beautiful and positive woman. Your photos are wonderful ! I am a photographer myself and wish I lived right around the corner to share with you what I know. Your story, your heartfelt goodness is inspirational to me... You have an amazing way of connecting with people through the words you write. It's just my opinion, but I think you should publish a book (photo-journalistic, of course) on your healing process. Anyhow regardless of the path you take, I am sure you will be successful.
I live in San Francisco and have been following your blog. You are a strong, beautiful and positive woman. Your photos are wonderful ! I am a photographer myself and wish I lived right around the corner to share with you what I know. Your story, your heartfelt goodness is inspirational to me... You have an amazing way of connecting with people through the words you write. It's just my opinion, but I think you should publish a book (photo-journalistic, of course) on your healing process. Anyhow regardless of the path you take, I am sure you will be successful.
Great Pictures! You will soon find out that photgraphy will become your saving grace, a since of therapy and a way to heal.
Wonderful pictures! You're an excellent photographer!
I can't believe it's been a month already either. I know Maddie is with you every day. <3
Look at you becoming an amazing photographer. That's awesome!
You're getting SO good at photography already!! I'm amazed. You have a true talent for it.
Such beautiful pictures!! You are very talented!!
Thinking of you and praying tomorrow goes well for you.
those are really good pics i wish i could take pics like that.
ahhhh such great pics...
We'll be thinking of you tomorrow.
xoxo
http://danirousseau.blogspot.com/
Your photos are beautiful! I have continued to follow your blog each day. You are an inspiration. I heard a song by Laura Story and instantly thought of you. The song is called Blessings. I believe we have are given 'blessings' even though they don't seem like it at the time. I am praying for you daily.
Your pictures are looking so good Kellie! It's like it was what you were meant to be doing. Please let me know when you are ready and I would love for you to take some pictures of Savanna. I know it may be a while, but I stay home with her and live right by your work so you could even drop by after work sometime or even come for lunch this summer! I think of you guys everyday and I am so happy to see you healing through your creativity with photography, bows, blocks, and all the other amazing things you are making. Keep it up friend!
You made it through the hardest day i think which was maddie turning.5 months so today wil be a piece of cake! Your doing great! We can't wait till maddie gets a brother or sister so we can see your creativity that way also! Maddie is probably holding her new baby waiting to send it down! Keep your head up! Your amazing
Wow...your photos are beautiful!! You can see the heart behind them!! I know Maddie is smiling down on her mommy thinking how amazing you're doing!! You're a true inspirtation!! Praying tomorrw ((or today here in Germany)) goes the best it can!! Thinking of you &&praying for you!!
Your photos are gorgeous! What did you use for the post processing? Is that a Lightroom pre-set? The colors came out great! I love that slightly vintage feel to pictures.
My Blog:
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com
I have a 2.5 year old nephew and we blow bubbles to Jacob. Once a bubble landed on the small tree he is buried under and stayed there for a long time, much longer than I would have expected.
The one month anniversary is hard, but you can get through it.
Kellie...
we don't know each other but i was informed of your blog through a friend. I too lost my baby girl. Ella Grace went to be with Jesus in November of 2009. I am writing you to let you know that through all the pain you are feeling God is still faithful and he will see you through this. My heart still aches for Ella everyday. I'll never forget her and i still cry most days if only for a minute in the shower...i need that time to let go. I wanted you to know that although we don't know each other, I would love to be able to talk to you and offer an ear. Your stories of maddie are beautiful. Feel free to email me anytime if you need to talk to someone who knows where you are. My email is brittany.tillman13@yahoo.com. There is a song i would like to share with you, i still listen to it everyday! Selah is a Christian goup and the lead singer and his wife lost their daughter Audrey shortly after birth. She wrote a song and i swear its all the feelings you are feeling wrapped up into one song! "I will carry you-Audrey's song" is the name of it! it helped me so much and i hope it can help you!
brittany
YOUR PICTURES ARE AMAZING!!!! God has given you this gift so when the right time comes you will be able to stay home with your kids! I hope that you today is so inspiring for you adn Maddie gives you wonderful beautiful ideas! When you start your own photography business we will be in line to get pictures taken! My daughter Aubrey sends you & Maddie kisses!
Kellie, I saw your blog posted on Kylee's Baby Botique's wall on facebook, and I made the mistake of reading your blog at work (sobbed, and sobbed, and sobbed, and had to leave work!). My heart truly aches for you and your family. I don't think I have ever physically/emotionally hurt so much for a stranger before! You are very strong and I think that your blog is and will help many parents going through similar situations. I was up all night sobbing, thinking of you (I am a mother of 3, one of which is a 9 month old boy) and what I, a stranger, can possibly do for you and your family to make your healing process even a tad bit more tolerable. I have yet to think of anything (I'm still thinking), I missed the auction :( but if you have any more auctions, fundraisers or whatever, for baby Maddie, I would love to help in anyway that I can. I am so deeply sorry that this has happened to you, and I hope you find peace soon. I will be thinking and praying for you and your family!
Sarah Miranda
The photos are great & Colton is so cute! It is so unfair that you have to go through this. We are still thinking of you constantly & I cry every time I read your blog. Know that many people have brought you into their hearts since they heard Maddie's story. I never met your sweet girl, but I have so much love for her.
The pictures are incredible. Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you and praying for you today.
Kellie
Thank you for sharing the book with us I ordered it on my kindle and just started reading it, I lost my oldest son Steven 12 years ago at the age of 19, so any books I find about Heaven I like to read...If I can help in anyway feel free to email me its been a long road!!! Its great that you are keeping yourself busy,and that you have a wonderful husband, !! keeping you and your family in my prayers. Maddison is a beautiful baby!! She was so luck to have chosen you as her parents!!!!
GREAT pics of sweet Colton! Praying for you often.
Love, Love, LOVE the editing!!! So beautiful!! Also, love the business name!! What a way to honor and keep her memory alive!!
Post a Comment