Tomorrow is the day I have been dreading since Maddie passed away. Tomorrow marks the day when Maddie has been gone longer then she was here. This hurts. I hate even typing those words. It makes me SICK. I know I can get through tomorrow. I have made it through so many hard days and tomorrow is just another one of those. I keep telling my self that Maddie is watching. That's how I make it most days.
So, tomorrow I am going to wake up and smile because we were blessed with our beautiful angel for 4 months. We are so lucky to of spent that amazing time with her.
"If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven and bring you home again"


52 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful! I pray you have some moments of peace tomorrow and may God be with you to give you the strength that you need to make it through the day. Thinking of you and your little angel (:
Praying for you and your family.
She is definitely watching. Always. :) Hugs...
I'll be thinking of you and praying for you tomorrow.
I will be saying extra prayers for you, James, and your family. You have amazing strength and I know Maddie would want you to smile. {Hugs}
Ginger
I have thought of u and maddie alot this week. My friends grandbaby went to heaven earlier this week. He was only 2 months old. His mom keeps asking why. I have told her alot about u and your story and encouraged her to contact u on fb as an inspiration. I told her what an inspiration u are to everyone who hears your story.. Ill be praying for u tomorrow cuz i know it will be a hard day for u..Pls pray for the kirkpatrick and pierce families tomorrow as they lay baby silas to reat. RIP sweet boy...
I will be praying for you and your family today, tomorrow, and always. A million hugs to you.
Have you heard the country song "If Heaven wasn't so far away"? If you havent, look it up. I recently lost my grandmother and it has helped me cope. I know that is nothing like losing a child but I just love that song. I think about my Nana everytime I hear that song!
I have been reading your blog for awhile now and my heart hurts for you all the time. You are so strong and Maddie is in Heaven very proud of her mommy and daddy! Everytime I see a ladybug I think of your sweet Maddie.
Praying for you. Hoping you get through tomorrow with lots of smiles remembering Maddie!
-Kathleen Alfano
I stumbled upon your blog a couple of weeks ago. I am not really sure what to say except that I am so sorry for what you have gone through. I can not imagine your heartache. You are a very strong woman. May you find peace in Maddie's memory (it seems as though you have). I just wanted you to know I think of you often and pray for you. I will pray for you tomorrow especially, may you get through the day with peace and love. -Claire
You are such a strong person....you can make it through tomorrow along with your husband. Maddie is watching and she is so proud of her mommy I just know it. She is beautiful by the way, whenever you post a picture I just gasp at how cute she is...how cute she must be now in heaven with wings..
I am so sorry for the pain you are feeling. God has great plans for you and your sweet angel. She is safe in His arms...Praying for you as you go throughout this journey!
What a precious picture of Maddie- hugs!
What a precious picture of Maddie- hugs!
prayin for you, darlin!! Just remember to trust God. You're in His hands - the best place to be! <3 Blessings~
much love,
~taylor:)
Such a beautiful photo.
I hate that tomorrow's going to be especially hard on you. It's so not the kinda milestones you want to be reaching with her, you know? :(
Love you and miss you Maddie Bug! Youre Mommy and Daddy have been so strong. I know youre proud of them. ♥
Prayers for you and your family. Especially for tomorrow. Maddie wouldnt want you upset
*hugs* to the moon and back *hugs*
You can get through tomorrow! Just think of all the wonderful memories of Maddie! I know tomorrow we will be thinking of Maddie! Just remember you have tons of people out there supporting you and sending you prayers!
Love,
The McDaniel's
Kellie - I'll be thinking of you and saying a prayer for you tomorrow. Maddie would be so proud of her momma! You are so strong, and you are doing such an incredibly brave thing sharing your story and spreading SIDS awareness. You are an amazing person, and you, Maddie and James have touched so many lives.
I pray that God helps you get through tomorrow, and the rest of the hard days.
Serene
I read your blog everyday. I know you probably don't want to be called amazing for how strong you are but you are. You are also an inspiration, your continued faith in God and His goodness. I keep you in my prayers. Your babygirl is so beautiful and I know she's safe in His arms.
(((HUGS)))) to you on such a hard day!!!
i will say an extra prayer for you james and maddie!! you are such a strong person!! keep you head up and know that maddie is watching. <3
You do and feel what you need to feel tomorrow....yes it is ging to be a hard day but I know you will shine!!! You will be in my thoughts and prayers especially more so tomorrow. May you continue to find peace and comfort for your hearts!!!
Donna from Cali
I'll be thinking about you and James tomorrow. I know it will be such a hard day for you. Wish I had words that would bring you comfort. Please continue to stay strong and to remember the four amazing months you had with Maddie.
Thinking of you :)
Praying for you today. ((Hugs))
Sending hugs, prayers, and good thoughts your way today. You can make it through today!
Kellie, I am praying for you today. Stay strong! (((HUGS)))
Praying that today is gentle on your heart.
I hope today goes well for you, as well as it can. I am so sorry that you have to go through this. But you are a strong woman. You have strenght alot of us mothers do not have. You are brave and you get out of bed in the morning when its so hard to.
Thinking of you and your sweet angel today!!! Pray for peace and strength.
god is holding her in his arms, and holding you as well.
I know you don't know me, but just remember. She was with you for much more than 4 months. You had her inside of you, as close as she could possibly be for 9 months. You had her, protected her, loved her even through that time. And she is with you now, maybe not physically, but your love has not diminished or changed for her. So, praying today is a day filled with memories of those wonderful months you held her in your arms and a hopeful anticipation of the promise that you will see her and hold her again one day <3
Thinking of you as you go through your difficult day tomorrow. Hugs!
Thinking about you today. My heart just completely breaks for you. Maddie is for sure looking down and smiling. Sending my love to you guys from Michigan!
Be strong and know that everything has a purpose. Maddie has brought so much love to mothers all over the world and now she helping to bring SIDS awareness to the world. She is a special beautiful girl and she will always be with you.
Thinking of you here in Georgia.
Kellie, I sit here in tears... I am just so, so sorry. xo
Trust me hun, you will get through it. Love and Prayers to you and your husband. <3
Thinking of you today.
I hate today for you. I will be praying so much for you to just be okay. I wish there was something profound to make today easier. I hated this day. I hated the thought that my baby was gone longer than I held her. I hate that Maddie is gone longer than you had her. Its so not fair. You are such a strong Mum. I am learning from you. Ill be thinking of you and sweet Maddie!
Thinking of you today <3
Thinking of you today and every day. Praying that He gives you the strength needed to get through this tough day.
Thinking of you today.
I am lifting you up in prayer tomorrow! Jen
Praying God gives you the strength to make it through this hard day. And that you feel Maddie close to you today and always. In God, the impossible becomes possible.
Thinking of you Kellie. Praying you are having a good day today. I'm sure Maddie is smiling down on you and making sure of it!
;( SORRY THIS DAY HAS FINALLY COME, BUT YOU ARE STRONG, YOU WILL MAKE IT THROUGH! JUST KEEP THEM 4 MONTHS OF HAPPY MADDIE MEMORIES PLAYING THROUGH YOUR MIND ALL DAY, SHE IS WATCHING,AND LOVES TO SEE YOU HAPPY!!!BE STRONG FOR HER!!!!
FOUND SOMETHING I WANTED TO SHARE WITH YOU..."There may have been a limited time to make memories with our children, but there are endless opportunities to make memories in honor of them." THIS MADE ME THINK OF YOU AND ALL THE THINGS YOU ARE DOING TO HONOR PRINCESS MADDIE!!!
Thinking of you today...
I have no words to comfort you. Just rest assured that princess will not leave your side tomorrow. I am praying for you guys. You are strong. praying for sunlight on your face tomorrow.
What a beautiful quote!!!
Post a Comment