I felt it. Maddie has been gone longer then she was here. So I cried. It hurt.
I had to do something so I could stop crying, so I texted a friend..then I cried some more.
I kept telling my self I can do this. I got through yesterday just fine. Why is today so hard?
So, I decided I needed to get busy doing something. So I made a set of blocks and some bows and I felt much better. I have said this before I dont know why but making bows makes me feel so much better. I think because Maddie always wore bows, and it helps me remember her.
I worked until James got home from work, then I was happy. Poor James he has been working so hard! He finally gets a day off tomorrow for Father's Day.
Part of James fathers Day gift is me taking some awesome photo's of his new car. So that's part of our plan tomorrow.. a BIG photo shoot. I'll post all about the rest of our day tomorrow.
Happy early Fathers Day!








10 comments:
Prayers of Strength for you and your Husband.
Blessings.
Kellie, It seems I never know what to say, but want to say something so badly. I love you sweet dear and I still pray for you everyday. Please tell James to have a wonderful Fathers Day. I know from reading his blog and from all you say that he is an amazing father and Maddie was so lucky to be given to you guys! Have a wonderful day together.
As always, praying for you and your family. I also wanted to let you know that your blog is being featured on my homepage this week. Hoping to send you some more hugs and prayers during this extra tough stretch of days. www.lifelossandotherthings.com
I'm sorry you had a sad day, but you made it through! You are one day closer to seeing Maddie!
I am thinking of making my Morgan a set of the name blocks. Do you think you can share how you make them?
Thanks, and take care!
Tell James Happy Father's Day too! :)
Happy Father's day James!
I pray that you have a better day tomorrow!!! Tell James Happy Father's Day!!! Praying for you guys!!!
Kellie, Praying that today is a good day for you and husband. Thinking of you both today!!
Praying for y'all! I know today must be harder. It's the day after the day Maddie has been gone longer than she was here but her memory will live on forever as long as you keep it alive. You are doing great with keeping strong. Big hugs and many thoughts headed your way.
Oh honey. My heart breaks for you. I pray for you guys constantly...
I have been in these ugly shoes you are in for a just a couple weeks longer than you... and I can tell you that you will have bad days. It isn't always because of a milestone or sparked memory... sometimes you just have bad days. And you know what, as hard as it is, you are allowed. You are allowed to have moments where you are sad and angry and heartbroken. Don't ever let anyone tell you you aren't. You are so strong and you are progressing so beautifully. I admire how strong you are. I only wish I could have the strength you have.
Praying for strength.
Virginia
http://likemommade.blogspot.com
Kellie,
As a mommy with an almost 7 month old, I have been following your blog for months. You inspired me to start a blog, although it is really just a blog of pics and videos, because I try to make as much time for play as possible, in large part, thanks to your reminders to enjoy every moment. Thank you for the inspiration! I would love to share cute little snipets with you, if you would enjoy them, but want to respect your feelings, and don't know if sharing 10-20 seconds of our happy moments, would make things easier or harder. If you ever feel like a giggle, you can check out my blog, thomasalejandro@blogspot. Just posted the most joyfiled video "growly bear". if you think it could bring a smile to your face, please feel free to check it out. Remembering you in our prayers! Blesdmom
Post a Comment