Monday, June 20, 2011

Perfect

This quote is perfect!!! ;)

11 comments:

Missing My Mom said...

I agree :)

Mommies Three said...

Hi Kellie,
I have been following your blog since Maddie became and angel. My heart aches for you and James. I wanted to share with you a song my husband wrote in honor of a family who lost their 2 sons in a tornado in Oklahoma, our home state. The first time he sang it to me I immediately thought of you. I hope you like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NfcFhVHN0w

Keri Smith

Mommies Three said...

Kellie,
I've been following your blog since Maddie became an angel. My heart breaks for you and James. My husband wrote a song in honor of a family who lost their 2 sons in the May 24, Oklahoma tornados. The first time my husband sang the song to me I immediately thought of you and wanted to share the song with you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2NfcFhVHN0w
I hope you don't mind me posting it on your comments as I don't have your email address.
Thanks,
Keri Smith

Etosia (e-tasha) said...

thanks for posting this! I can really relate to that quote and it was just the thing i needed to hear! I hope you have a beautiful day!

Jennifer Jade said...

Amen! :)

Unknown said...

LOVE it!!

Meg said...

Very true!

Amanda McCusker said...

That really is the perfect quote! You just made my day!

Amanda
http://talesfromamother.blogspot.com/

Lauren said...

HI Kelli you don't know me but I read your blog from time to time. Although I can't imagine the hurt and pain of losing a child, I did lose my very best friend way too soon my father and it's certain days that hit you harder then others. But I have something you might like I have it for my father and changed it up a bit for you.
If roses grow in heaven Lord, then pick a bunch for me. Place them in my daughter's arms and tell her they're from me. Tell her that I love and miss her and when she turns to smile, place a kiss upon her cheek and hold her for awhile.
God always has a plan it never makes sense right away but in time we'll see.

Terra Arndt said...

I love that saying, it's very true!

Michelle said...

i have been following ur blog for a long time and your stuff on fb.. i had a friend i went to highschool with lose her baby girl in an accident last week and i have suggested her to your blog.. she is having a tuff time and idk why ppl do this but ppl are badmouthing her and saying cruel things just like ppl have done to you.. Dannon Maupin LeCompte is her name maybe u two can be some support for each other .. i pray for you and james each nite and will continue to pray for you both always

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.