Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Pete the Cat

I am a teacher and I LOVE books!!

I wanted to share my classes favorite book with you!



My class would ask me to play this video for them everyday!!!

Enjoy!!

12 comments:

Mrs. Holzer said...

I NEED to find this book to read to taylor and connor! and hopefully my class someday :) Thanks for sharing Kellie!

calikas said...

I love that so much! Thanks for sharing, I will use that with my classroom someday.

Kristy Jason said...

That's an awesome book! I teach Grade 3 and know my kids would love the story. THanks!
Reddlox from TMP

Kristy Jason said...

What an awesome story! I teach Grade 3 and I know my kids would love this book and video. Thanks for sharing.
Reddlox from TMP

The Rogers Family said...

Love it! Can't wait to share this with my son!

The Rogers Family said...

Love it! Can't wait to share this with my son!

tk's mommy said...

JUST WANTED TO SHARE THIS WITH YOU:)Little Angels"

When God calls little children to dwell with Him above
We mortals sometime question the wisdom of His love.
For no heartache compares with, the death of one small child
...Who does so much to make our world, seem wonderful and mild.
Perhaps God tires of calling the aged to his fold.
So He picks a rosebud before it can grow old.
God knows how much we need them, and so He takes but few
To make the land of Heaven more beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult, still somehow we must try.
The saddest word mankind knows will always be "Goodbye"
So when a little child departs, we who are left behind,
Must realize God loves children
"Angels are hard to find".
See More

Unknown said...

Kellie, that is an awesome video! I've never heard of the book, but I will definintely have to read it to my class when I decide to go back into teaching. I hope you are having a good day, you are in my thoughts and prayers daily!

DianeTaylor said...

Hi Kellie, I've been following your blog for a while now, butI had to comment on this video. It is GREAT and made me lol. I can see why your class loves it. I love reading your blog and hearing all about your sweet angel baby. So precious, thank you for keeping it real for all of us. God bless you all.

Diane

Leah said...

My parents were at an art gallery that had his artwork and sold the books and they got one for my daughter and she LOVES it. Such a cute book!!

Also- did you see my message on Etsy? The coupon code is up and running :)

Emilysmommy said...

Thanks for sharing! My 5 year old re-played it like 7 times! LOL

Kathleen said...

Kellie - I sure hope you see this comment, because I have walked in your shoes. For some reason, your blog had a lot of referrals to my blog (growing kinders)...I started reading, and your story is MY story. The words that you write are the words that have gone through my mind....they shouldn't make caskets this small, what should be daughter wear to her funeral...what do I wear...the music...the thoughts, the feelings, the emotions. I hope that you can e-mail me --- we can talk...it's been 5 years since Nora died, I've worked through a lot, but still miss her every day. Go to my blog: http://growingkinders.blogspot.com - my e-mail is there. ~Kathleen

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.