I made this cake last night. Let me just tell you its SO easy and YUMMMMMMY!!
Better then you know what cake....
1 pkg. devil's food, chocolate, or German chocolate cake mix
1 can sweetened condensed milk
caramel ice cream topping
1 (8 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
4-5 Health or Skor bars, chopped up
Bake cake according to package directions for a 9x13 inch pan; cool for about 5 minutes. Using the handle of a wooden spoon, poke holes into the cake. Let the cake cool for a little while. Slowly pour sweetened condensed milk over the cake, letting it sink into the holes; then drizzle some of the caramel over the top of the cake. Let cake cool completely (I usually cover it and put it in the fridge for a while). Top cake with whipped topping. Decorate the top of the cake with candy bar chunks and swirls of caramel topping. Refrigerate a little longer, then serve!
Tonight I'm making that Coconut Chicken I posted a few weeks ago.








17 comments:
My family loves this cake! I'm making it for a family party this weekend. I do it a little differently - I leave out the condensed milk and drizzle the cake with hot fudge and caramel before cooling it and topping it with cool whip and candy. SO GOOD!
that looks so yummy!! too bad I am on a diet. I am thinking of making soup or shrimp kabobs for dinner. Soup because it is cold gloomy day in Cali.
I am making this for a purse party I am having next week! Looks so amazing! PS... I just want to say that I have been following you for a while now... Your such a beautiful person and I know in my heart that you are going to come out of this horrible tragedy on top of the world! Your pictures are amazing and you have such a true talent ;)
This is for lunch tomorrow ;) hahaha jkjk but maybe not! hahaha!
I think I will make this tomorrow for breakfast! <3 hahaha! going to get the stuff tomorrow! and I will feast!
I've heard that cake also referred to as Paul Newman cake. ;-) It's so delicious! Please let us know how the coconut chicken is...I was interested in that recipe!
~Alexis (a longtime reader, first time commenter who keeps your family in my prayers)
I made this the other day for a BBQ we had. DELICIOUS!!!
that sounds yummy!!!! I think I'm gonna try it later this week! Thanks!!!
Thinking of you today. A wonderful person who also lost her child wrote this today and it made me think of you.
I Know an Angel
Who was
Conceived in my Love
Born in my Body
Loved in my Being
Gone far too Soon
And who is
Missed in my Broken Heart
Remembered in my Tears
Alive in my Memories
Living with my Heavenly Father
on Loan until I Arrive.
-D. Manning
She also found this quote "All relationships are unique, therefore all grief is unique."
-Russell Friedman
i made your coconut chicken and LOVED it!!!
I can't wait to hear how the chicken turns out! I must admit that judging by the picture of the cake, I would not have much room for chicken. Dessert would certainly come first!
That cake you made has another version, just with butterfinger pieces instead of heath bar pieces. A co-worker of mine made it for my birthday 3 years ago. To date, it has been the best f*ing cake I've had in my life lol. Soooo good!n
OMG, looks so YUMMY!!
I'm drooling over it!
Oh My, that looks so yummy! thanks for sharing. I have one question: Do you sell your bows?
That cake is almost always at our family dinners and holidays! Love it! :)
Whoops... the comment from Billy Boy is actually from me - my husband was still signed in!
I LOVE this cake it is also known as better than sex cake lol
Post a Comment