Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Snappy Straps

Remember me posting about Snappy Straps?

They offer REALLY cute camera straps!!!

Here is a quote from their page...
"Say goodbye to that boring camera strap and make a statement with this unique new cover!"
**Strap is padded with lens cap pocket
** Strap measures 26- 26.5 inches long and 2.5 inches wide.

Want different color? No problem! Just message them on their etsy page and they will change it up for you!!!

So CUTE!!!!!!!!


Well they are offering my readers 10% off with the coupon code: KELLIES but only until the end of June! So hurry!!! I just ordered mine. I can't wait to get it!!!

Here is their etsy page: Snappy Straps.


9 comments:

Courtney said...

Just ordered mine! Sooooo cute! Thanks for the code. I've been wanting to order for awhile now :)

Thinking of you and your hubby daily :)

Courtney said...

Ps. What One did you get? I got the pink damask, love it!

Kellie Staats said...

I got the pink and black!

mylittlehome6 said...

I put the black and yellow one on my wishlist but unfortunately can't afford one now. Someday though! They are darling!

Holly said...

I was just looking thru this shop the other week!

Cristy said...

just wondering... does it slide on the strap or bunch up? I am wondering how comfortable it is... I can't decide if to buy a cover or a whole new strap... HELP!

Heather C. said...

I bought one!! Can't wait to get it...now if I can figure out how to shoot good photos with my new camera! ;-)

Heather C. said...

I bought one!! Can't wait to get it. :) Now if I can figure out my new camera! ;-)

Chrissy said...

i tried to leave her a message but couldnt :( do u have an email i could reach her at? i was wondering if she could do something Army.

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.