She looked AMAZING! Guess what? I didnt bring my camera. I wanted to enjoy the wedding and not take pictures. It was weird not having my camera..but we had a blast.
Sunday we went swimming and out to eat for my Father in laws birthday! Going back to the pool is getting easier. I got a little big of a tan!!!
I have a continuing eduction class today and 2 more this week.
Tomorrow is Maddie's 8 month birthday! Wish she was here to celebrate with us!!!
(Please say a little pray that tomorrow is a good day for us!)
Hope everyone had a great weekend!!!!!!








12 comments:
"Guess what? I didnt bring my camera. I wanted to enjoy the wedding and not take pictures. It was weird not having my camera..but we had a blast."
I totally get that. I left my camera at home for my cousin's wedding. I knew that if I brought it, that I'd be "on" and "working" the whole time. And, you know what, I didn't regret it for a second!
I hope that tomorrow is a good day for you.
http://funnylittlepollywogs.com
How fun! I need a tan bad :)
Will definately be praying! You got this girl:)
Have a blessed day!
I'm glad you had a blast at the wedding, that is so nice! I'll say a little prayer for you for today. I'm thinking of you.
May peace be with you...
Am definitely praying for you today !
I love to read posts where you seem upbeat and happy. You deserve to be happy. Sending tons of prayers your way :)
Thinking of you and your family today!
Hey I have followed this blog for since February. You are constantly in my prayers. I heard a song the other day and thought of you. It's called Blessings by Laura Story
This is my first comment to you, but I just wanted you to know that even in Brisbane, Australia that our thoughts and prayers are with you. I've been reading your blog for awhile and have cried many times. Your journey on this earth has been a difficult one, but you are an amazing inspiration to so many people. You both deserve happiness. Please know that so many people are touched by your blogs and you unknowingly have made a tiny footprint on everyones hearts who read them. May God bless you both as you continue to be in my prayers.
hope you are having a good week!! xo
Thinking of you, Kellie and always praying for you and continued strength! You are an amazingly strong woman.
I have been following your blog for several months. I don't usually comment on blogs, but those that touch my heart, I do pray for. You and your husband have truly touched my heart. You guys are such an inspiration to others who have walked this hard walk. I was sick to think of those who may have brought you down. Even those who have had the same loss you have, do not know how you feel. We think sometimes we know how someone feels who have dealt with same things we have, but we don't. I think you are to be commended for just be able to put one foot in front of the other. That is all Jesus asks of us, one step at a time, one day at a time.
He will fill your empty arms again. Maddie cannot be replaced, as you said, she is your angel in heaven, but Jesus will fill your arms again.
We have been on an rv trip. One morning while sitting outside for my quiet time, a lady bug was on the picnic table and it walked on my hand. I thought, that was your little Maddie. I will never see a lady bug again without thinking of your angel Maddie.
God bless you today, may it be a good day for you and your husband.
Post a Comment