Saturday, June 4, 2011

Mom's Workshop

Here are the details.....

Do you cut your kids heads off in pictures? Are you tired of the annoying flash flushing your kids cute little faces out in pictures? Well, I am offering a class for moms (or moms to be) that want to learn how to take better pictures of their kids. You don't need a fancy dslr camera like mine. Any digital camera will work! There are many EASY tricks to taking great pictures of your little ones. (Note: This is a beginners level class. I will not be discussing advanced level skills)

When/Where: Saturday, June 25th in Houston, TX. (address to be announced) at 2 pm. The class should last around 2-3 hours.

Investment: For just $35 you will learn great skills to capture lasting memories of your children.

I am opening this class up to 15 ladies. Please e-mail me at: Maddiesmommadethat@gmail.com if you are interested.

3 comments:

Becka said...

Can you have one in July too?

crystal said...

I wish I lived closer so I could attend!!! I hope it is a great success for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Man, I wish I lived closer I really need this class! Have a great day!

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.