I got this recipe from here
First things first... If you don't have Reynold's Slow Cooker liners..GO GET THEM NOW!!!!
They go right in your crock pot so after you are done with your meal you just throw them away... UMMMM HELLO EASY!!!!!!!
SLOW COOKER ANGEL CHICKEN
adapted from Cleverly Inspired
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 8oz. pkg. baby bella sliced mushrooms ( I didn't use mushroom.. James doesnt like them)
1 can condensed golden mushroom soup
1 stick of butter
1 pkg. dry Italian salad dressing mix
1/2 cup chicken broth
1/2 of an 8oz. tub of cream cheese spread with chive & onion
rice or pasta ( I choose pasta)
First things first…
Melt butter in a saucepan and add the Italian salad dressing packet. Stir in the soup, chicken broth, and cream cheese until it combines and melts.
Place the mushrooms on the bottom of your crock pot and place the chicken breasts on top.
Pour the sauce mix on top of the chicken, cover with lid, and cook on low for 5 hours!!!! ( I cooked mine for about 3.5 hours and it was done!!)








8 comments:
YUM!!! I love mushrooms--so for sure will try this one! I just got back from a little family vaca-where I used those crock pot bags for the first time in our hotel room-and MAN were they EASY!
:)
That sounds delicious, I will definitely have to try it out! I love crock pot recipes!
Oh Yummy! Thanks for sharing :) Hope school is going good!
Sounds good! Thanks for sharing. I will def. make this!!
sounds delicious! I think i shall make this
sounds yummy!!!!! when do you think you will post those pictures of your class room. i would love to see them! xoxoxoxo
bless you and family, thinkin of u always-
hailey
sounds yummy! i definitely plan to try this recipe, but with maybe one or two variations (i'm not a fan of mushrooms). quick question (might be silly, but i just want to make sure): did you pre-cook the chicken breasts, or just put them in the crock pot raw? and i'm guessing the pasta is to serve under/with the chicken and sauce? just wanted to clarify so i don't mess anything up when i try it! :)
http://blessed-wife-and-mommy.blogspot.com
Do you just serve it on the pasta or rice?
Post a Comment