The Mason's Cause Auction starts today. Please go over to their Facebook page and bid. Remember all money goes to their grant program to help families with funeral costs. I will be bidding! See you there!
Already started my bidding!! Mason's Cause is such a wonderful cause! I hope they do great with this auction and raise a ton of money for the grants!!! <3
And, as always, thinking of you, James, and your sweet angel Maddie!
2 comments:
That is awesome of you!! Once again you are trying to help out others!! Good for you and I hope every day keeps getting better and better!! :)
http://findingmichelina.blogspot.com :)
Already started my bidding!! Mason's Cause is such a wonderful cause! I hope they do great with this auction and raise a ton of money for the grants!!! <3
And, as always, thinking of you, James, and your sweet angel Maddie!
<3 Cassie
Post a Comment