Saturday, August 6, 2011

Sinking..

Yesterday I was at work all day so I was unable to get a video blog together. I feel like I am slacking on them and I'm sorry.

I only have 1 more week of summer then it's back to work. I really have had NO energy to do anything lately. I guess that's why I haven't blogged.

I have been missing Maddie so much recently I can hardly breathe. Everywhere I go I see something and it reminds me that she is gone. Its either something I see or something I hear or something that is being discussed! Maybe its because we are coming up on her 6 month angelversary. 6 months...really.. UG.. I want to throw up now that I have typed those words. It still hurts just as bad as the day we got the "news". I thought I was doing better but I guess I am stuck in one of those tornado's again.

This weekend James and I are going to go see Maddie's head stone. I am glad we didn't go the other weekend because the funeral home called and said when they laid out her marker the first time the granite broke. They told us they will re order her granite but it will take 2 weeks. Right now her head stone is there but on the wrong piece of granite for now. I cant even imagine if we went and I saw her granite broke. I would of totally lost it. Please pray for us. When we go this time it is going to be so hard. I am petrified. But, we need to go for Maddie to make sure her spot is beautiful!

14 comments:

Ali said...

Have you read the book "Heaven is for Real" or have you thought about reading it? It's not comparable to your loss - but I lost my dad and often get so sad because even though I'm a Christian, I wonder if I will see him again. So after reading the book I found a lot of comfort and joy and I hope that you could find that in the book as well!

Tryna said...

Hugs to you and James!

the pommers said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and James. I think of maddie and you guys often~

Mon said...

much love to you, james and maddie ...

Robin said...

Still thinking and praying for you and James. I hope the last week of your summer vacation is great! God bless you two!

Galen said...

I'm so sorry, Kellie. I wish with all my heart that Maddie was with you and James today and everyday. Life sometimes is unbelievably brutal. Grief is exhausting. Some days it's enough to just be. Don't worry about what you can't get done.

Sending you love. Wishing you peace.

Megan said...

My heart truely breaks for you. I wish so much that your baby girl was here with you. But thankfully you will see her again! And what a joyous reunion that will be!

Amber said...

Kellie- Can you please email me? I'm wanting to do a fundraiser type deal and donate some money for SIDS and the prevention of it and everything, I can give you more details when you email me. amber.ryan1127@gmail.com

Thanks!

Claire said...

I just wanted to say I am so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

aleks said...

Thinking of you girl.....

aleks said...

Thinking of you girl....

Mommy0710 said...

You're not sinking Kellie...your faith is built upon the rock, not sand. The Lord is with you and knows your sorrow. I'm so sorry you have to go through this...I pray for you and James and Maddie every day. Just remember to stand firm on your faith and cling to the ones you love most and know that there are so many people out here who love you and have never met you!!!

Jennifer said...

You and James are in my thoughts. May you find peace when you go to there. I am so sorry that you have to endure this pain. We are all here for you out here in blogland.

Mary said...

Interesting article on grief - specifically on what people who are grieving need from those they love: http://www.slate.com/id/2300735/pagenum/all/#p2

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.