Saturday, August 20, 2011

Back to work and pictures

You may see me blogging a little less for a few weeks. I have officially gone back to work. I am so tired and they kids are not even there yet!! I guess it's to be expected when you get a 3 month vacation. I keep forgetting to take pictures of my classroom. I promise I will on Monday before the kids get there.


Yay, I finally get to post some pictures of sweet Savanna. Remember when I did a video blog about her photo shoot?






Isn't she just precious??

I hope everyone has a great weekend.




17 comments:

Jennifer said...

She is adorable and you did a great job!!

Blessing of Adoption welcomes you said...

Hey-
WHAT CUTE PICTURES!! Do you know who made her shirt?

Nicole @ Two and Two is 4 said...

She's so cute!! Great pictures!!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

Yes, she is definitely precious!

Erin said...

Beautiful photos! You are really starting to get the hang of this photographer thing ;) So excited and happy for you! I hope you have a wonderful start to the school year! You're always in my prayers!

Heather said...

Great pictures Kellie!

Ainsley said...

I love all of her ladybug accessories! My little cousin's entire room is decorated in ladybugs! She loves them! You take beautiful pictures!!

Unknown said...

Oh she is soooo cute!! I LOVE her outfit. I'm looking for something like that for my LO's birthday!!

Ashly said...

That cake is so AWESOME!!!

Gretchen said...

Going back to school is so hard! The long break is nice, but it sure is hard to get back into a routine, isn't it?!

Ashley Gloriod said...

Hey Ladies! Im the mommy of Savanna in the pictures and Kellie really did an amazing job on the photos. Thank you so much for making her 1st year picture experience so amazing! I see some of yall wondering where I got the outfit. I found it on Etsy under the shop name darlingdezines. I was really pleased with how it came out!

kermiller said...

What adorable photos!! I hope you have a great school year. I know you have talked about being a teacher before, but am curious to what grade you teach?

Olivia said...

I just came across your blog yesterday and it truly, truly moved me. I have not been able to get you or your sweet baby and family off of my mind. I mentioned some of your story in my blog posting today... (http://herrandomrantsandrambles.blogspot.com/2011/08/monday-made-to-feel-2.html) I hope it will do a tiny part in helping spread the word and awareness of SIDS.

You are in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

Kellie, post those pics of your classroom, I cant wait to see them!!!

Quilt Diva said...

I have been following your blog. I don't answer blogs but yours has truly touched my heart. You and your husband are such strong people. You really are. You are an inspiration to all who know you and who read your blog.
I was sickened to read that some have been negative towards you. Nobody knows what you and your husband are going through. Even those who say they have lost a child and now has an angel in heaven. Nobody knows how somebody feels. I think you are to be commended for just being able to put one foot in front of the other each day. Jesus will fill your empty arms again.
We recently were on an rv trip. One morning I was sitting outside doing my quiet time, and a lady bug was on the picnic table and it got on my hand. I thought of you and Maddie. I will think of your little angel Maddie everytime I see a lady bug from now on.
I have never met you, but you guys are in my prayers. God bless you for sharing your deepest thoughts and feelings. That in itself is strength for you and others. As I said, Jesus will fill your empty arms. You have a precious gift in heaven, your little angel Maddie. It is not over, you will see her again.

Anonymous said...

Started reading your blog a few months ago when I saw it listed beside my neices blog 2 dogs, 2 kids and us. I am so sorry for your heartache. I am a grandmother now, the mother of one daughter and I can't imagine how hard your life is after your loss. Keep your chin up and give those kids at school lots of lovin!

Mary said...

Love the pictures!! Kellie, how would one go about inquiring your photography services? I tried looking for an email address on your blog but could not find one. Can you email me?

thegreatelephantsymposium [at] gmail [.] com

Thanks!!!

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.