Thursday, August 25, 2011

I'm still here..

I'm still here, but I'm exhausted. I always forget how hard the first weeks of school are. The rules, routines, procedures, restroom breaks, recess and lunch duty (no breaks..)..is so exhausting. I am so glad I cooked meals and froze them they really saved me this week.

Maddie's marker is now placed. James and I are going to see it this weekend. I will do a post about it soon. Please pray for us in this very difficult step. I am scared..very , very scared to see it.

12 comments:

Jennifer said...

Always praying for you and James and Maddie.

The Rustic Ribbon said...

couldn't imagine going through what you are dealing with. God Bless you both.

Robin said...

You two are always in my thoughts and prayers. I know her marker will be beautiful, just like her!

crystal said...

Kellie,
I will be praying for you and James for I know that this will be hard on you. God will give you the strength. Sending you (((HUGS)))

Anonymous said...

(((HUGS))) and prayers!
Good Luck at school too!

Virginia said...

Always praying for you Kellie. I can't imagine how difficult it must be to see the headstone. We chose to have Leila cremated so she could always be with us, and I know that for the first few weeks, every time I looked directly at the urn, I burst in to tears. But I am sure Maddie thinks it is beautiful, and she will be with you when you go see it.
God bless
Virginia

Traci said...

I agree, the first week of school is so exhausting. So matter how much you prepare in advance it's so tiring.

Jamie said...

Kellie and James, we are praying for you to feel a wave of peace as you go to see Maddie's marker for the first time. I hate that you have to walk this path. We are also praying you find peace as Maddie's first birthday draws near. I came across a blog a few weeks ago that is for those going through baby loss. She has beautiful cards and things for your angel's special days. If I can find it again, I will share it with you.

Much love from Wisconsin!
The Lee Family

April said...

I don't know you personally but have been following your blog for a few months now. (Come to think of it I don't even know how I found your blog). I think of you often, and every time I do I pray for you. You seem like a precious soul. I'm sure a lot of days you don't feel very strong, but to me your strength is inspiring. Continued prayers from Wetumpka, Alabama.

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers for you both in this hard time. You will both be in my thoughts and prayers this weekend for sure!

Alyhs said...

I've been reading your blog since I was pregnant before your loss and I have to say that because of you I'm ever vigilant about keeping an eye on our newest addition, Adelyn, a quiet observing, healthy 5 month old. I'm truly sorry for you loss but glad you are trying to raise awareness about SIDS. I wanted to pass this post onto you since it talks about SIDS. My thoughts are always with you and your family. Have a great weekend. -Alyhs

http://mamaandbabylove.blogspot.com/2011/08/chiropratic-care-for-babies-toddlers.html

Megan said...

Always praying for you!

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.