Sunday, August 7, 2011

Back to school

I have back to school on my mind..

I was over at eighteen25 looking around I saw some of the CUTEST teachers gifts. I would LOVE to start the year off with something like this:




They also have some cute FREE downloadable lunch kit LOVE notes:
Those ideas are just so darn CUTE!! Go here to visit their site!!

12 comments:

Sarah said...

I love all these! They're adorable!:)

Anonymous said...

I love the "Keep on and Teach on" frame. It's adorable!

BunBun said...

These ARE great ideas!!!!

Nikki said...

Love those teacher gifts! So cute!

crgolden said...

Oh Cute Stuff!!!

w.e.schwartz said...

LOVE those scissors!!

The Shackelford's said...

OMG!! I LOVE that picture frame! I NEED it for my class :)I went to her site and I didn't see the frame. Do you happen to know what the date was when she posted it?

Christen said...

These are adorable! I think I am going to send one of these along with my daughter on the first day of school!

Miss Jonna Rose said...

These are great... I would love them to start of the year too!!
I love love love reading your blog!!

Jennifer Jade said...

Soooooo CUTE! A+mazing ideas!

Rachelle said...

Such cute stuff!!!! -Rachelle
whattheteacherwants.blogspot.com

Brandi said...

Thanks for some great ideas. My daughter starts Kinder this year and I have been at a loss on something a "real" teacher would like. Glad to have your input :)

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.