Tuesday, February 22, 2011

She is so beautiful

Tonight was our Maddie's viewing. We made it. I felt all of the love and prayers holding us up.
Maddie looked so beautiful. We are so lucky we got to see our angel tonight. She was in her pretty pink fancy dress her Nana bought her. She had on her white headband with a black flower with polka dots on it. I can not even describe how beautiful she is. James and I have one beautiful angel watching over us.
I could not stop starring at her. I always loved just looking at her....today was no different.

My brother put together a slide show with some of the pictures we took of Maddie in the 4 short months she was here. He did such a great job. I know it was so hard for him to put it together. It really meant a lot to have it.
I am so glad I took so many pictures of Maddie. We have so many great memories of her. I will cherish those pictures and memories forever.

Tomorrow morning we will put our sweet Maddie to rest.

Please remember to wear bows for Maddie tomorrow.





( I want everyone to know. I am reading every comment. I may not respond right now...but I am reading all of them. Thanks so much for all the support.)

818 comments:

«Oldest   ‹Older   201 – 400 of 818   Newer›   Newest»
heather said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. We laid our Maddie to rest on 8/28/09 shortly after she was born. She was with us 1.5 hours.

I am so sorry you are going through such pain - I will be sending many thoughts and prayers to your family.

Amy said...

I found your blog this morning when a friend posted on FB she was having her girls wear big bows for you and your Maddie today. I just got 'lost' for the last hour & a half reading your story and all about your baby girl. You're in my thoughts today ... all the way from Rhode Island. xx

Amanda said...

My family and I are very sorry for your loss. We will be praying for you day in and day out that you will have the strength and faith to deal with this. Sunday we will be requesting prayers at our church for you. My daughter is wearing a bow today in honor of your daughter. May God be with you and your family in this hard time.

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your post. I could not imagine what you are going through. I didnt start reading your blog until about 830 Central Time and by then my daughter was already at school. Ironic though that she wore a bow today =) Maybe it was God's way of telling me it should be worn today. I will pray for you and your family and think of your daughter. She is so precious in your pics and you do now have a gorgeous angel watching over your family.

Unknown said...

I am so so incredibly sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine the pain you are feeling or going through right now. I will be putting a bow in my Addie's hair today in memory of your sweet Maddie. She is a beautiful angel. I will keep you in my prayers today and forever.
Love from Wisconsin...
Stacie

Molly said...

I found your blog through a link on twitter. My heart is breaking for you. Prayers have been said. God has a plan, a purpose and strength for you in this very dark place.

♥ Marcy ♥ said...

She is absolutely beautiful! I love that picture of you looking at her picture. So sweet. Hopefully just knowing how many people are praying for you and your family will be some sort of comfort. I don't even want to begin to imagine the pain you are feeling. Love and Hugs from Kentucky!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart is breaking for you! You have some wonderful mommies from around the globe thinking of you and your family right now. Prayers being sent from North Carolina as you go through your day. I have a baby boy, but if I had a girl, she would be wearing the biggest, pinkest bow I could find.

Courtney M. said...

I have just read your daughter's story and my heart is literally broken for you. Their are absolutely no words in the world to make a bit of your pain go away. But I just wanted to let you know that your family will be in my prayers tonight. Celebrate her life in everything you do. Be sad, be mad, be every emotion or none at all. May God bring you peace.

~Courtney from WV

Fluff Addicted said...

my kids and i will be wearing bows for Maddie today. Even my 2 boys will be wearing one clipped to their shirts. Our thoughts and prayers are with you,your family and Maddie today. I know she is watching down on you and is so proud of her parents. God be with you.
Amber from MN

Emily said...

I just saw your blog for the first time today. I am so sory for your loss. I have been following a blg since July of a couple that had also suddenly lost a child. Not still born, or miscarraige, but a happy healthy little girl that had an accident. I found, even though I have no idea what it feels like - an hope and pray I never do- it still gives me stregnth, and makes me look at myself as a mother a little differently. I think this blog may help you as well. If you look to the side of the blog there is a place that says "Preslee's Story". That will give you detils of what happened, and her first couple months of how she dealt with the greif. I hope this helps. And my prayers are with you.
http://patrickandashley.blogspot.com/

HQmommy said...

I am praying for you and your family today. I am crying while reading your story, my heart is completely broken for you. I am praying that Jesus will hold your hand today.

Kymberly B Photography said...

I am sooo incredibly sorry for your loss. I know you have heard that a lot in the past few days and you will hear it more and it won't make a differance. But believe that you have many people who love you and now many who have seen your blog and are praying for you. Prayers to you from Kentucky. And my youngest will be rocking a big bow today in honor of your Maddie. God Bless and remember you have a very special angel watching over you now.

JOY NHC said...

Thinking of u and your lil angel princess!

Erin said...

I cannot imagine your pain but I can pray. Thinking of you all as you go through this difficult time.

kashford said...

I'm incredibly sorry for your loss! I hope it brings you a little bit of happiness to know that SO many little girls will be wearing huge bows in honor of your beautiful angel! I shared the link to your blog on my personal and business facebook pages, and in 16 hours, it has been shared over 15 more times by my friends and passed on to many people from there!

I also made my daughter a big bow to wear in honor of Maddie. We may not leave the house today, but she'll be wearing her big bow!

My thoughts and prayers are with your family today!

Abby Mitchell said...

You do not know me, but I have read what has happen to your family and my heart breaks for you. No mother should ever have to endure the pain you are dealing with. My best friend lost her very healthy child 6 months ago and she has been where you are. Please know that people you don't even know are saying so many prayers for you, and let God's arms wrap around you and you feel his love.

This Mama Knows said...

I don't know you and I just found your blog from a Tweet...God bless you and may His love for you and your little angel comfort you. I can't even imagine what your grief is like. Hugs.

Tricia said...

Words can not express how sorry I am. You don't know me. .I found you from friends links via FB. But on February 21, 1990 my first son was born on February 22, 1990 he passed away. I understand your loss, i understand how hard it is to see the little bitty cakset and hard it is to say goodbye. My prayers are with you.

Phaedra Photography by Niki said...

so very sorry to read this, loosing a child this way is unimaginable...
know we pray for your strength and healing today and always

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. As I sat here reading this I cried, I sobbed for you and your family. Words can not express how much my heart breaks for you and your family. I have two daughters myself. I pray for you, I pray you have peace and know she is always and will always be with you. My sincerest condolences.

Jessica said...

My heart REALLY goes out to you. I have a 4 month daughter who was happy and healthy and stopped breathing saturday morning as well. Luckily my sister was here and did CPR and brought her back. For the moment my daughter was not breathing was the worst 2 minutes of my life. Allie was then taken to the ER where she started having seizures. She was transported to a childrens specialist hospital. We were released yesterday with no answers of what had happened to our princess. I cried through your entire blog..not just because I was so close to going through what you are..but because ut reminded me how truly blessed I am. May your daughter watch over you and your husband. Allie wears bows every day..but today she is wearing her biggest prettiest bow she has. May God bless your family through this time. I am so sorry you had to go through this.. my prayers are with you...

TheSkroveFamily said...

We are spreading the word on facebook to make sure every little girl is wearing their biggest bow for Maddie, my heart goes out to you mama. Lots of prayers being showered down on you today!

Nicole and Scarlette (17 months, born with CDH, cleft palate, chromosomal deletion, 4 heart murmurs and severe developmental delay)

Unknown said...

When god calls little children
to dwell with him above,
We mortals sometimes question
the wisdom of his love.
For no heartache compares with the
Death of one small child
Who does so much to make our
World seem wonderfuland mild.
Perhaps god tires of calling
The aged to his fold,
So he picks a rosebud before
It can grow old.
God knows how much we need them,
And so he takes but few
To make the land of heaven
More beautiful to view.
Believing this is difficult still
Somehow we must try,
The saddest word mankind knows
Will always be "GOODBYE"
So when a little child departs,
We who are left behind
Must realize god loves children,
Angels are hard to find.


I was given this after my son passed away from SIDS. I know that you don't know me. My heart goes out to you and your family. If you ever need someone to talk to I am here. I have been where you are today. Check into the compassionate friends. It is a support group for people that have lost children.

In With the Light said...

Praying for you all today. I am so sorry for your loss and cannot even begin to imagine how your heart aches. Mine aches for you. I pray you all get peace and strength soon.

Unknown said...

I found you through Summer's post yesterday and I have cried tears of my own for your loss. My heart is with you today as Maddie returns home. My son is just 7 months old and I cannot even imagine the pain your heart holds right now.

Thinking of you.

Bbabsy said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I have a little girl too and my heart is breaking as I read your post. My little girl will wear her biggest bow for your Maddie. Please accept my prayers.

MomtoRudy said...

I'm so sad for your family. I have no words. Thoughts & Prayers for all of you. Your sweet angel is watching over you. She's so beautiful. May she rest in peace.

taberlin said...

God bless you and your family. I am continuing to think about you and keeping you in prayer.

Elaine Laws said...

Oh you poor thing!!!!!!!! Carli will wear a bow for as long as she will leave it in her hair tomorrow. May God give you peace and support as you mourn th eloss of your daughter.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine how hard this must be. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

deanna roberts said...

We have are big bow out and on and praying for this sweet child i will be having are youth pray tonight for you family as well. HUGS and love you your family

Unknown said...

i am so sorry for your loss! you and james are very stong ppl to be able to tackle this. i myself have two children, Lyddia age 7 and Conner age 2, and as i sit here and read your blog, i myself am in tears with my little girl asking "whats wrong mommy?" Maddie is absolutly beautiful and my daughter and i will both be wearing big bows in our hair today! Again, i am sorry for the loss of your little girl!

Unknown said...

Many blessings to you, your husband and your loved ones. I can't even imagine losing someone so little and so precious. Our Maddie (Madelynne), always wears bows in her hair and then promptly yanks them off. Today, I will make sure it's the biggest bow she has and though it may not stay on her head, she'll have it in her hand and a blessing for you in her (and my) heart. May God continue to bless you.

Anonymous said...

I learned of your blog from Stealing Baby Kisses. I wanted to express my sympathy and let you know You, James and Maddie are in our thoughts and prayers.

It would look funny if I put a bow on my 3 1/2 year old son and sent him off to preschool. So instead I am wearing a big bow and headband in honor of Maddie.

Our hearts go out to you.

Tha Cappadona Family

Stephanie said...

Sending you hugs and prayers all the way from Canada. Rest in peace sweet baby Maddie.

Julie Hronas said...

I dont know you, but a friend of mine yold me about your story. No, this isnt fair and we will never know God took your baby girl, but He does have a purpose for this. I will be praying and thinking of you and your family today. It will be a hard day, but I pray for peace for all of you and know Maddie is sitting with Jesus right now looking down on you. Your story has made me want to be a better mom and I thank you for that. Thoughts and prayers for ya'll today!

La Vonda Gollner said...

What an Angel, our thoughts and prayers are with you today as my daughter wears her bow to honor Maddie.

Mama to much! said...

My heart is breaking for you. I know your hurt, I have buried two children 15 years apart, and grief has been my world since I was a little younger than you are. (I now have 9 living children) My son died when he was 10 days old in his crib and my daughter only lived one day. I am so very sorry, I hope you get answers, I can't imagine if someone to blame, how to handle that. You and your husband will most certainly be in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

My heart truly and completely breaks for you, I'm so sorry for your loss. Please know that people are praying for you and your family... My daughters are wearing big bows today in rememberance of your Daughter Maddie.. God Bless You...

~Rebecca

Susandk said...

I am so broken hearted for you after reading your story. I could not ever imagine the pain you are facing right now. My prayers are definetly with you! Your baby is gorgeous! I don't have a little girl, but if I did, she would definetly have a big bow in today for Maddie!

Kim Parise said...

I came across your blog today. I am praying for you right now and will continue to pray for you. My heart is breaking for you and your husband. Your daughter is beautiful! And now she is dancing in the arms of Jesus. when you are up for it, you should read MaryBeth Chapman's book, Choosing to See. I think you can relate to a lot of what she went through. Praying for you today and in the days to come.

Unknown said...

My heart goes out to you! We've experienced this horrible pain too but we got almost 4 years with our son. He passed Christmas day of 2003 with streptococcal pneumoniae meningitis. Please if you need to talk feel free to call us.
419-339-9325 or 419-236-4671. Love and prayers to the family. God Bless! Nikki

sparkin said...

I'm so very sorry for you loss. Every time I come on your blog I just choke back the tears, some times that doesn't work and I cry for you. I think it has made all of us new moms so very aware that each day is precious and to never take anything for granted. You are a strong woman and you will make it through this. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time. You indeed have a beautiful angel watching over you.

Lindsey said...

My heart is breaking for you and your family. I can't imagine your pain. I have big bows in three of my daughters' hair today in honor of your precious Maddie. You'll always be in my prayers.

~Lindsey from Alabama

Unknown said...

i'm not sure how i came across your blog but i am glad i did. maddie is just beautiful!
praying that the Lord will give you a peace that passes all of your understanding!! may HE guide you every step of the way!!!
I am praying for you for!!!!

Elizabeth Mae said...

My daugther is wearing her biggest bow today. All her friends in her class are. I will send you her photo this evening. Praying for you everyday!

Jenn said...

I was sent to your blog from a friend on Facebook.

I can't even begin to imagine the hurt you are feeling in your heart. May our God put his comforting and loving arms around you and your family. You all are in my thoughts and prayers.

Your Maddie is a lucky girl to have such caring parents. Find comfort in knowing you have a precious angel up in heaven watching over you and you will see her again, and what a glorious reunion it will be. Stay strong and trust in HIM!

"Fear not, for I am with you; do not b...e dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand." Isaiah 41:10

~Brandi~ said...

I came across your blog on a friends Facebook status and I just want to say as a mother my heart is crying for you and you will be in my prayers for days to come. You are so blessed to have had such a beautiful little girl and I pray that you find peace knowing she is in the arms of God.
God bless!
Brandi, Granbury, TX

Elvira said...

I saw your blog on my friend's FB page. You don't know me but I am praying for your peace and comfort today and the days to come. Keep holding on to God and He will walk you through this. Your little Maddie is beautiful and she would be proud of you.

Tina - Off The Wall Expressions said...

So sorry for your loss. Praying in Indiana.

Tina

Kpekkala said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen Crouse said...

I am so sorry for your loss. My heart aches for you and your family. Love, thoughts and prayers coming to you from Texas.

MelissaD said...

I am SO sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers. My little one will be wearing a bow for Maddie today... to honor her beautiful life.

Kpekkala said...

I found this song to be quite helpful during a rough patch (although not anything near what you are going through) but I thought you might find it helpful too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UabGi_jZRPM&feature=related

Best Regards,

Kayla from Bellevue Washington

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you. I don't even know you but I came across your blog after a friend on Facebook posted about it. I'm deeply sorry for your loss. I pray that you continue to be strong during this most difficult time. I have three daughters who all LOVE bows - big ones! Your Maddie wore them well! So sweet! Thinking of you...love and prayers! <3

Prouts said...

My prayers are with you and your husband and with your families. May God give you the strength and support that you need.

Melissa Burns, RN said...

My friend Amber posted your blog on her facebook to have all of us wear big bows for Maddie. I'm so sorry for your loss. She is beautiful We will be praying for you and will be wearing bows today for little Maddie.

Anonymous said...

God bless you. Praying for your family. I am a mothers of a 9 month old boy who we almost lost to an unexplained illness at birth. I know God will give you strength to get thru this and I am praying for peace and understanding as well. I don't have a girl but I will be wearing a bow and my son will have a bow tie on today in honor of your beautiful angel.

bp said...

Lfiting up your family in prayer today on this most difficult day.

I found your blog through another blog I follow who said she was wearing a bow today.

Amanda said...

Words can't even express a loss like yours. We can only pray that God will comfort you and give you peace. My heart hurts for you and your precious family and makes me appreciate life and my little family that much more. I will wear a hot pink bow for baby Maddie today, God bless.

Kelly said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I came across your blog when a friend shared it on fb. You are in my thought today, and even though I do not have children, I will wear a bow in honor of your little girl. HUGS

~Kelly in Cal.

Unknown said...

My heart breaks for you, but to know your beautiful little girl is with God must help you find peace. And know that God will care for your lttle girl just has He had let you for a while, for you must have done such a geat job, she was now ready to go to Him. May God continue to Bless your family and loved ones, know only that He is wise and knows all. Suzanne

bg gfhfg said...

Thoughts & prayers with you and your family today. My Abby is wearing her biggest bow for Maddie!

Rae said...

Im so sorry this has happened to your family. I cannot imagine what you and your husband are going through. May Maddie rest sweetly in peace. My daughters will be wearing their pink bows in honor of your sweet princess.

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you and your family!! I cant even imagine!! Iam so sorry and Iam praying for you!! I put a bow in my 7 Month babys hair this morning in honner of your daughter!!

tonya said...

I make little girl hair bows and posted on my wall for everyone to wear them today in Honor of your Lil Princess Maddie, My heart breaks for you, I hope that with everybody thoughts and prayers it can put a smile on your face knowing that we all care, i wish you and your hubby the best and hope you get through this, if you ever need anything, or want a bow every month or for the Hoildays for maddies place of burial I would love to make them for her,

Mrs. Harbron said...

I sat here crying as I read all of your posts. You are a strong woman. I pray that God comforts you in His loving arms during this time. Praying for your family. My daughter will wear a big bow today in honor of your precious Maddie.

Mandy said...

I just came across your blog posted on facebook. I'm so sorry for your loss. You and your family will definitely remain in my thoughts and prayers. ((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

My heart breaks for you!! You and your family are in my prayers!! I put a bow in my babys hair this morning in honor of Miss Maddie!! You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Mommy of 2boys & 1 girl said...

I am SOOO SORRY for your loss! I can't even begin to imagine how you and your husband feel!!! I have 3 children and can NEVER imagine going through what you are! My prayers are DEFINITELY with you and your family! It breaks my heart for you so much, but I'm a firm believer of GOD and trust in him faithfully so there HAS to be a reason for this! & I just pray he keeps his love surrounding you with peace and comfort through this hard time & that he reassures you all that your precious little angel is still there with you and ALWAYS will be!!! Again, I'm sooo sorry and I'm sending you my love, prayers, & support from Indiana!!!

shannon said...

I am so sorry for your loss! I have always been thankful this never happened to me. My third child, also a girl, stopped breathing in the hospital when she was 3 days old. They were able to get her breathing again, she remained in the NICU for 2 weeks and came home on Mother's day! 2 weeks later she stopped breathing again and was rushed back to the hospital for another week in the peds unit. It was discovered she had acid reflux and Sleep APNEA. She came home on oxygen and breathing machines. She remained on breathing machines for 11 months. I have always been thankful she stopped breathing in the hospital and not at home while sleeping! My heart and prayers are with you during this difficult time! She is a beautiful girl, the memories will always be with you! Love The Smith Family!

Unknown said...

My heart breaks for you, but to know that your beautiful little girl is with God must help you find peace. And know that God will take care for your little as He had let you for awhile, you must have done a very good job as she was ready to go Home with Him. May God continue to Bless you and your family and I pray God will entrust more of his children to your care...with love Suzanne Hammon

In This Wonderful Life said...

I'm praying for you guys.

rrc said...

My heart just breaks for you and your family. My little one will be 5 months this Friday, the 25th. I could hardly put him to bed last night, thinking of the pain you are suffering. It doesn't seem fair, but have faith that God has a plan and a purpose for Maddie. I've never met her, but I will hug my little one tighter every day because of her. I will love my husband more every day because of her. And I will tell my parents and my family that I love them more often because of her. She is an angel in so many ways, and God only takes the very best!

With tears and hugs and prayers from South Dakota

Olivia said...

I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Maddie is in heaven looking down on you for sure. You and your beautiful family are in my prayers as you lay your little girl to rest.

AmazingGreis said...

Thinking of you and your family today. Sending so much love your way.

I wore pink to work for Maddie today! XO

Homemaker Highlights said...

Someone shared your story on my facebook page this morning. I clicked on the link and read all your words...it broke my heart. Maddie is a gorgeous angel indeed. I am so sorry Mama for your loss. My heart just ached for you as I read what you are going through. I have 2 little girls of my own and could never imagine the pain of losing one of them. I will be praying for you and your family. Today and Tomorrow my girls..Lilly-Rose and Emma-Kay will be wearing a bow for your sweet Maddie.

Staceroo said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and James non stop. Jillian is wearing abow today to remember your princess.

Olivia M Helm said...

I know nothing I say will make this time in your life better...but know that my family is praying for you...I have a two year old little girl named Maddie and a 1 month old girl names Mallorie...They will both have bows in their hair today and I know your beautiful angel is watching over you and your husband...just remember God never gives us more than we can handle (even though sometimes we wish he didn't push us so hard)

Mrs. Pick said...

Praying for you and your family. You're such a strong woman. As a mommy to a daughter my heart aches tremendously. My little Emma has a bow in her hair today in honor of your sweet Maddie.

Nancy said...

I'm so sorry for your loss... As a mother of 2, one being a 2 month old little girl, I feel your pain. My heart is breaking for you. My Leilah will be wearing her favorite bow today in honor of Maddie. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

May God bless you all on this day...you and your husband will be in my prayers today. Know you hav a beautiful angel with you everyday. My daughter will wear a bow in remembrance of your maddie.

Anonymous said...

I am so very very sorry for your family's loss. My heart hurts for you.

VladKellyAnyaB said...

you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Jen said...

I came across your blog on a fb page..I am so heartbroken for you..Maddie is a beautiful girl and has a strong mommy and daddy..much love to you...~Jen in CA

Anna said...

I don't know what to say other than.... I am so sorry. I cried like a baby reading your posts. I don't understand why the innocent go so early. I pray that God keeps your family during this time. My heart aches as I mourn with you all. Much love. My daughter will wear a bow on her shirt for Maddie (her hair isn't long enough). God bless you all. Anna and Kaelyn from Richmond, VA

Anonymous said...

I am so so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your entire family. I am a nanny of 6 and my four girls are wearing big bows today in honor of your sweet precious Maddie.

Alexis McCabe said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I just found out about your story last night and it brought me to tears. I am the mother of 5 children and 3 of those are girls. Your story touched me an other friends of mine so deep and I cried with my heart going out to you and your family.

I would have liked to send you a private message but seeing I don't know how, I will let you know here. I wish there was something I could do for you. I am a WAHM who makes custom keepsakes of one of kind hand sculpted realistic looking babies. You can see some of my work here http://www.flickr.com/photos/maplevinemoose/.

I would like to offer you a free custom keepsake for the rememberance of your daughter. If it's too hard for you now I completely understand and if you decide at a later point just let me know by shooting me an email at alexis@maplevinemoose.com

Again... I am so sorry for your loss. My family, friends and I are praying for you, your husband, and your family. God bless and my Jesus lift your grief.

Unknown said...

I am praying for you and your family today! also i put a bow i my daughter's hair for your precious angel maddie today.
http://www.stoneyville.net/2011/02/wordlessish-wednesday.html

Unknown said...

Your precious Maddie and your family are in my family's thoughts and prayers. I have three daughters, (8, 3, & 8mths)who will all have their biggest bows in their hair today. My 8yr attends a Catholic school and their mass is today. She will be asking her friends and teachers to all say a special prayer for your family during mass. You are a very strong woman and know there is power and strength through prayer! ~Sara and family from Louisiana

kellbell_65 said...

I am continuing to pray for you and your family. My heart aches for you and I can't imagine your pain. My thoughts are with you.

Meg said...

I am so so sorry. I can't think of anything to say that will help you get through this awful time, but I am so glad that you got to see her and hold her, and feel that sense of peace that you described. I didn't see your message until today, but my daughter does happen to be wearing a bow in her hair today, and I will take a picture when she gets home. Prayers and hugs to you and your family!

Andrea said...

"let the children come to Me and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of heaven" Maddie is with Jesus and so happy. I am so so so sad for you guys. My little Kaela will be wearing a bow for Maddie today.

Michele said...

Continuing to hold you close to my heart in prayer. We will light a candle and wear a bow for your sweet Maddie tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

i am so very sorry for your loss. maddie is a precious angel and i hate that she was taken from you so soon. i don't have a daughter, but i will definitely be thinking of you and your family today. be strong and although no words can help the pain, maybe you can find strength in those that are thinking of you and maddie.

~Jaime! said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss, prayers sent to you and your Family <3

Heather (Live.Love.Laugh.) said...

Thinking about your family. I can't imagine your loss.

My son was a preemie, 12 weeks early, he has been in the hospital most of his 6 months of life. He has almost died a few times. I have so much empathy for you and your husband.

I heard this time and again while in the hospital, everything happens for a reason. At the time I hated that phrase but now I see purpose in our situation.

I hope you find peace.

Your daughter is beautiful, she has defiantly touched my heart.

Dignan Family said...

I know you dont know me, I came across your blog on Facebook. I wanted to tell you I am very sorry for your loss.. Its heartbreaking to hear about this as I have a 2 month old son. My heart goes out to you and your family... The tears I have are for the heartache you are going through. You are in my prayers!
Adignan@mjdwebsolutions.com

Debby@Just Breathe said...

As I continue to pray for your comfort and strength I admire the strength that God is already placing in your heart. Please know that I care and am holding you close in my thoughts. ((HUGS))

akhmama11 said...

My heart aches. I sat here crying all night. This morning the first thing on my mind was Maddie.
Last night was a tough, long night with my 10 month old daughter. It's as if she could feel my pain and sarrow, because she was crying in her sleep.

Abby will be wearing a pink flower headband and we will do so every year on 2/17. We can not feel your pain but we can share in it. As mothers we are all feeling an ounce of what you are going through but we do so in hope that you will not hurt as bad.

Maddie has taught me not to take a single day for granted. Your daughter, at 4 months, is making an impact on everyone who reads your blog. Maddie was sent to change the world. She has only begun!

with all our love,
Marissa, Will and Abby (camp pendleton, ca)

Beauty Will Rise said...

My hearts hurts for you. But as you said, Little Maddie had a purpose for her short time on this earth. God GAVE her to you and your husband and family for 4 months. He didnt TAKE her after 4 months. Your story has truly changed my heart. Maddie has changed the way I think when it comes to my babies. I have a 3 year old and a 1 year old, and it's so hard to not take the little moments for granted, as if I am supposed to have those moments and they can't be taken away....but I wont from now on. I will cherish every clap, wave, giggle, high 5,temper tantrum, tear, 'touchdown', etc. Maddie has opened my eyes.
My friend and I have started a Lil Maddie Campaign. We are spreading the word on FB for all little girls to wear BIG BOWS to send Lil Maddie to her Heavenly Home. It's going to be just as beautiful as Lil Maddie is!

Thanks for sharing your story and for giving us Lil Maddie to open our hearts and eyes :)

My prayers are with you and your family!

Psalm 30:5
Weeping may remain for a night, but rejoicing comes in the morning.
Let's rejoice for Maddie! She's in the best place possible and she's looking down 'giggling' right now :)

SaraLyn said...

This was linked by a friend explaining why I should put a bow in my daughter's hair today. I don't have a big one but I will put a small one in her hair for you and Maddie. I am so very sorry for your loss. I am praying for strength for you today and the days to come.

Rebecca said...

My heart aches for you and your family. Me & my girls will wear big bows today in memory of your sweet Maddie.

SaraLyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mary said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers. My daughter will be wearing a bow in rememberance as well. My heart aches for you guys as well. My youngest is 5 months old and I couldn't imagine loosing him.

Trauma6685 said...

I have to say i cried some when i read your story. I also went and held my daughter for abit even after she pour sugar all over her room and bed last night. = )
i dont know if i could be as strong as you are. I think you are amazing mother and you are in my prayers!

I sent you photos of my daughter in her big bow in honor oy your maddie!

God bless you and yours Emmy and michelle
Sweestest Creations Boutique

Unknown said...

I don't know you but i came across your blog, you are in my preys, I just had a baby girl 3 weeks ago, and this, what happen to you is one of my greatest fears, I bawled reading your blog, I can't Imagen what you are going through, I will prey for you , no one should have to bery there child. I am so sorry , so sorry !! I wish I could take you pain away.

Anonymous said...

Our sincere apologies for your loss. We are honoring your princess today by offering the Maddie bow in our giveaway this afternoon.

Here's the link to the Maddie bow: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=195282137167931&set=a.180549905307821.55484.127528207276658&theater

Anonymous said...

http://daphadillyart.blogspot.com/2011/02/bow-for-maddie.html

Prayers and Love

Herin said...

I cannot imagine what you are feeling today. My heart literally cries tears along with my eyes, for your family. Nothing anyone can say will ever make things ok for you. I pray that someday you find the strength to smile again. You will forever keep Maddie in your heart... though I know that you want her in your arms instead. For that, I am so deeply sorry.

I found your blog on FB, and I cried for you. As a mother, I just simply cannot imagine what you are feeling. Please share your feelings with us, on your blog when you are up for it. So many people are surrounding you, though you cannot see us. Know that we are hear to listen to your many feelings, even if some are not so "fluffy".

Remember to take care of you... you are a very special lady.

~Amy from Missouri

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss, I have a little girl of my own, I couldn't imagine the pain that you are feeling, my heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I will defiantly have my daughter wear a bow in her hair tomorrow. Again I will keep you in my prayers, and may your little girl rest in peace. ((hugs go out to you))

e Daly said...

My baby girl is wearing the biggest bow she owns today in memory of your beautiful daughter. I'm so so so sorry for your loss and have been praying for you often.

I want you to know because of you everytime Rory screams in the middle of the night I thank the lord instead of getting fusterated. I will not take a second forgranted.

Shannon said...

Someone pointed me to your blog.I am living your life. On Feb. 10th, our 4 1/2 month old sweet baby girl, Reese Holland Becker passed away at daycare. I dropped her off smiling and happy and she gave me big, wet kisses. At nap time, she went to sleep and never woke up.

I have never posted on a blog, so I have no idea how to contact people, but I wanted to reach out to you. Our Angelbaby is with yours.

Deviled Megs said...

Cannot imagine your grief, but am so sorry for your loss and keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Amanda said...

As a new mommy myself, my heart weaps for you! All my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your husband as you face what no parent should ever face. You and your husband have one beautiful angel in heaven looking down on you. My little girl, 1 week younger than your little Maddie, wore piggy tail bows today. My Maddie rest in peace, and my God keep you and your husband close as you live through today. Prayers from central Texas!

~Amanda

KYMOMOF3 said...

Sorry for your loss!!! There are no words to express. I will be praying for you and your family.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I hope they are able to figure out what happened. You are in my prayers and your little angel was GORGEOUS! I will think of your daughter today and always when I see a bow. I saw your blog from a friend and know you are thought of in CO

Molly said...

So touching! I'm so sorry for your loss. I most definitely have both of my girls in big bows today and will email you the photo later. I can't wait to see all the photos of the girls supporting your girl!

Praying for you girl!!

xoxo

Unknown said...

So very sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during these very difficult days. Cherish the time with James and let this draw you closer to each other and closer to God. He is the GREAT COMFORTER!

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss-- that sounds so generic and not nearly enough to say. But i truly am sorry..
My heart is just breaking for you.. I have an 8 year old daughter.. I had trouble conceiving and understand your struggles.. After having her, i could not have any more. So i love and cherish her even more than i normally would have. I KNOW you feel the same way about Maddie.. I understand your love for her.. I will hug my daughter a little tighter tonight.. Please know that even though i am a stranger to you, I am here if you ever need someone to talk to .. Maddie is just beautiful!! and adorable and precious..I will be praying for you and James...

Kristine@thefoleyfam said...

Maddie is beautiful. Came across your blog today and my heart aches for you. We are wearing a big bow for Maddie today. For whatever reason God was ready for her to be home with him. Sending you prayers and love.

Nychole said...

I'm so sorry you are going through this, i can't imagine. You and your family will be in my prayers. I will find a bow for my daughter today and put it on her with pride and hombre reminder of how lucky i am.

lucasmama said...

I can't find the words to tell you how sorry I am for your loss and James and the rest of your families! You are such a strong woman to share all of this. Maddie is such a beautiful little girl and Im sure she is always watching down on all of you's. I came across your blog on a friends facebook page, she was letting everyone know to put bows on their daughters today in memory of Maddie :) I have a son so I don't have any bows around but I have put a link on my facebook so that I can let everyone else know to wear a bow for Maddie. Sending love and prayers from Ontario Canada xo thinking of you.

Tiffany Foley said...

I'm sorry for your loss.. As a mother of a 11 mo old baby girl, I coudn't imagine having to say my last goodbyes.. I'm still crying as I type this, and I know none of these comments will take your hurt away, but you, your husband, and your family have alot of people holding you up in prayers today.. I run a boutique on Facebook where I sell tutus and bows- www.facebook.com/TutuPrecious - and I have shared your blog with all of my followers- in hopes that there will be tons of BIG BOWS worn in honor of your Maddie..

I also wanted to let you know someone has created an event on FB and people are posting pictures of their girls in bows today in honor of Maddie- http://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=184768041559849

Praying for you!
- Tiffany

Bar 7 Ranch said...

A friend saw a link to your blog on FB and passed it on to me. I am praying for you in Texas. My heart aches for your loss.

Deanna said...

thinking of you and your precious baby girl. working on my bow project as we speak. I will send you photos later tonight. Prayers as you endure what no parent should ever have to do. Please know that we are here for you and will be any support that we can.

beckywilson85 said...

I am heartbroken for you and your family. I am praying for you all today, especially your little angel in heaven. Both of my little girls will wear bows in their hair today in memory of her. We've never met, but God led me here this morning.

Unknown said...

I dont know you but Your in my prayers!! Im sorry for your loss know your in my thoughts and My little Destiny will be wearing bows today in her hair for Maddies Memory. Know we are all thinking of you !!

Kellie ( From Charleston,South Carolina)

Todaros5 said...

My heart aches for you and your family. I'm so sorry you, your husband and family are having to endure this pain no parent or family should have to. Your little Maddie was beautiful!!!! I know our families don't know each other but I feel like there are reasons your blog found me on fb.... I am a mother of three and one angel baby in heaven and I feel like this is why your blog found me, I have a Mattie who is 16 and still wears big bows(never to old for a stylish accessory :)....), I have a 9 yr old Mackenzie who was born in the month of Oct(she was my hardest pregnancy, I was very sick with her and she was born 8 weeks early weighing in at a wapping 3lbs 10 oz. and spent 16 days in the NICU)is very much a tomboy, but still loves her bows and has one in everyday(haha),then I have an angel baby in heaven that I miscarried at 13 weeks in Nov of 2006(which believe was the hardest thing ever in my whole life), then I have a son who is 2 ( and doesn't like bows,:)...), but he is the reason I stay home(which means I could get on fb this morning and your blog found me.) Not only do my girls have in bows today, but everytime they put a bow in their hair it will be in memory of your little princess Maddie...... :) My heart and my prayers go out to you and your family, may God wrap his arms around you and keep watch over you and keep you strong thru this very difficult time.....God Bless your sweet little Maddie......

maggie liz said...

A friend of mine on Facebook posted a link to your blog... with no description- but I decided to follow it...

I am an emotional wreck as I muster up the energy to move my fingers to type this...

I just buried my baby on February 11th. I too received her death certificate before I could even send off to get her birth certificate.

My baby girl, Caris AnnaBelle, was born on Sunday, January 30th. She was not able to breath on her own, and they sent her to the NICU at a nearby CHKD. She was there until Saturday, February 5th. We went in to see her as we normally did each morning and the doctors told us there was nothing else they could do for her there, and she needed to be sent to the University of Virginia's Children Clinic to get stronger help or she wouldn't make it.

UVA is 3 hours away from our home, and she was taken in an incubator by ambulance for that 3-hour trek. We drove up behind them, and we able to spend our babies last hours with her...

I was able to hold her hand as she breathed her last breath... she died that night, Saturday February 5th at 11pm...

My husband and I never even got to hold her. We never got to change her diaper or put any of the cute little outfits we spent 7 months buying... she will never see her Owl-themed nursery we so lovingly put together for her... I will never rock my baby to sleep.

The past 3 weeks have been the worst of my life. I am only writing all of this to say that I am so sorry for your loss- And I know, painstakingly clearly, how much you are hurting right now.

I pray that you will find comfort somehow... My husband and I are trying to find comfort... We're both mommies to angels in Heaven. I will be praying for you.

Blessings,
Maggie Tate from Virginia

missunderscoremandy said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I understand how hard it is, having buried my son two years ago. I will be praying for healing and strength in this hard time, and every day to come. I am going to put on my daughter's biggest bow in honor of your sweet angel <3
-Amanda

Anonymous said...

May your daughter shine down on you everyday. I know I don't know you or your family, but I read this last night from Knot Just Bows on FB and all i could do was think of you your husband and your little angel Madison. Today was no different, all my prayers thoughts and support are with you on this diffcult day. May you forever remember the smile and laughter Madison blessed you with.
Altough a stranger, I send my love hugs and prayers today and everyday. And we are ALL wearing bows, my daughters, my dog and myself I will post a pic for you tonight. xoxoxoxo
Karesse Volpe
karessevolpe@aol.com

BRETTnMEGAN said...

A FRIEND OF MINE POSTED YOUR BLOG ON HER PAGE AND I CAME ACROSS IT... IM SO SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS.. I GOT CHILLS DOWN MY SPINE... TEARS IN MY EYES... BUT I ALSO GOT THIS REASSURING FEELING THAT YOUR FAMILY WILL BE BLESSED AND SHE WILL ALWAYS BE YOUR LITTLE ANGEL AND CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU GUY AGAIN SOON... THANKS FOR SHARING... PS THE PICTURE OF YOU LOOKING AT HER PICTURE IS JUST SO PRECIOUS!

Nahvrianna said...

I am SO sorry. Brings tears to my eyes. If I had a bow, I'd put it on my munchkin for you. I'll put on a flower though if I can find it, that thing is pretty big. I really wish I had a few encouraging things to say to you but honestly, I can't even imagine. I don't know what I'd do without my beautiful little six year old. I'll make sure to hug her extra today when I pick her up from school. I'll pray for you, I'm so sorry!

Mrs. Henshaw said...

My heart is 100% broken for you right now. I know from personal experience that "I'm sorry" doesn't heal any wounds as they mean nothing if that person didnt do anything wrong. I just wanted to send my condolences and know that I will keep your entire family in my prayers and one day if I have a little girl I will dress her in big bows in honor of your daughter.

Kasey said...

I can't imagine the pain your going through. This is so heartbreaking! I pray for peace and comfort for your Family today. God needed another angel to help pour out the rain! She was absolutely beautiful! My daughter is wearing her BIGGEST bow today in remembrance of your sweet angel Maddie! I shared your story on facebook and all my friends are praying for your family today and putting BIG bows on their daughters.

Barnes Family! said...

I can not even begin to be in your shoes.. You are SUCH a strong woman to be able to write about it, and be going on, if it were me, i would be locked in my room. Stay strong and remember she is watching you..

Praying for you, and your family.

Even though I JUST found your blog, my daughter now has a bow on,a BIG one, and shes only in her Jammies.

Unknown said...

Your blog is spreading like wild fire on Facebook. I have been crying for you and your family for hours. Mother to mother I cannot imagine the loss of my daughter. Reading through the comments here shows that through your love and strength Maddie has touched the lives of people all over the world. My Bella is wearing a bow to honoR the life of your sweet angel. May God bring peace to you and your family in this time of need. There are no right things to say in this situation other than it should not have happened. Parents aren't suppose to bury their children, but she is in a beautiful place. You have a little angel watching over you now. I pray for your healing. God Bless you.

Ashley and Bella Houma La

Lacey said...

I can not tell you enough how sorry I am for your lose. My husband and I will be praying for you, your husband and your family through this unbarely hard time in your life. I myself have a little princess whom just turned 1 yesterday and I could not even imagine the pain you are feeling. I will dress her up today and put a very cute bow in her hair. She has lately been pulling them out but I will at least get a pic of her in it before she does that. Maddie was a very adorable little girl for sure and God has gotten himself a very beautiful and precious angel. Sending lots of hugs, love, and prayers to you through this. With love the Maxson Family

Marion said...

I believe that every life has a purpose, no matter how short. Your little girl's life affected someone somewhere in a very profound way. Just looking at your blog, I know she touched many many hearts! May God carry you through this difficult time. You are in my prayers. God bless you.

Parker's Paradise said...

Broken for you! I am so incredibly sorry for your loss! Praying for healing and for peace!! Sending hugs your way!! My daughter has a bow in her hair today and I will be putting one in mine!

Unknown said...

I saw some fellow moms friends posting pictures of their girls wearing bows with a link to your page. I know there our know words that can even help you right now, but my heart breaks from you and I will keep you and your family in my prayers. When I get home, I will put my daughter's biggest bow on when I get home and hold her a little closer tonight. Prayers from a mommy in Ohio!

T said...

Praying for you and your family through this difficult time.
I hope you dont mind that I shared your story and asked everyone I know with girls to wear bows.

Kim C. said...

I am dearly sorry for your loss. At 29 I can never imagine going through a tragic loss of losing one of my babies. As I read your story, my heart broke and I started to cry. You & your husband will get through this unfortunate event with God and your baby girl watching over you. My thoughts & prayers go out to you'll and everyone that loved your little princess. The song "Sissys Song" from Alan Jackson is a great song for your baby girl.

Paul said...

I do not know you, but I wept with you. Last November 2009 I had to bury by twin sons. I so identify with your pain. I too was saddened that they even make little tiny caskets. I still want to know why? Why? I want to know why your baby had to die too? I just dont' understand. I still cry for my babies daily and I pray that you will get through this hard time. I also had to get rid of all baby stuff, all the clothes they never got to wear, all the pictures we never got to take, the list goes on. Do one thing, allow yourself to be angry, it is okay. Everyone tried to tell me not to be angry, but that is how I worked through it and eventually the anger left me. God will come through for you, when you least expect it. I will keep praying for you and your husband.
Katrinia

Ashley H said...

No mother should ever have to say "lay my baby to rest" My heart hurts for you and your family. Please know, that you are being prayed for by many people. Never stop talking about your sweet baby girl. I have never lost a child, but i've heard that talking about her helps the heart. God bless you and your family. Beautiful pics!!

Karen Grein said...

Kellie,
I came across your blog from Lauren's FB page.. just read your posts from the past few days and bawled. I have been praying for you and James throughout the day since last week. I'm so glad to hear that you are feeling lifted up from all of the prayers. I just keep praying that God continues to fill you with a peace that only He can provide. I am just so heartbroken over this... all I can do is pray and pray and pray. --Karen

Unknown said...

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. I don't know you, but my heart breaks for you. I am a mother and I can't even imagine what a wreck I would be if I were in your shoes. My daughter is wearing her favorite bow in honor of Maddie today. You and your family are in my prayers. Trust in God and he will see you through this.

- April

trdmosgrls said...

I am saying endless prayers for you! I am so sorry for your loss!!!!!

Unknown said...

I came across severeal online mommy friends FB pics with Bows for Madi and that is how I discovered this story and haven't been able to quit crying. I can't express my sorry for your loss. I will put my daughter's biggest bow on the minute I get home and hold her a little closer. Prayers from an Ohio mommy.

Mary Mathews said...

I am sorry for your loss. I couldn't even imagine what you are going through. What I do know is that families can be together forever for all eternity. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for all of us; that through his love we can do all things. I know that one day you will be able to see your little girl again and hold her. She is an ANGEL to us all and she is that watching over you. I hope you can find some comfort in what I know. If you have any questions for me please feel free to email me. My email is fam.mathews@gmail.com. Here is what I believe

http://mormon.org/eng/

My prayers go out to you and your husband and the rest of your family.

Unknown said...

My heart is breaking for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you. We all are wearing are bows to day in Maddie's precious memory. Hugs...Kim

Regina said...

I am so sorry for your loss, your little Maddie is beautiful. We are praying for you, Regan will be wearing a bow in honor of little Maddie. My heart aches for you and your family, may God be with you through this tragic time.

Angel King said...

I have been reading along to your blog as Natalie Ross shared it with me. I dont know the words to say but I do know God has a reason for everything that happens in our life, though we may not understand. I am praying hard for your family as you lay your Lil Angel to rest today.. She will forever be in your heart and watching over you and your family.
(((((Hugs))))))
Angel King

momma j lee ♥ said...

I just came across your blog through "Momma Go Round" and I just wanted to drop by and send you my most sincere condolences. I'm a mother of a 6 month old and have recently had to say goodbye to our good friends son on his 25wk birthday. It was the hardest day of my life so I can't say I know what you're going through right now but I do know that it can't be easy and the fact that you're online sharing your story with the rest of the online world is truly courageous. I pray that your little angels death is not in vain and through your loss you and your family may be able to bring some sort of comfort to others who may be going through similar situtations.

My prayers, thoughts and blessings are with you and your entire family. I know your little angel is a real angel now sharing in your life still from afar.

MommaJ.

The Campoli Family: Growing everyday! said...

I am so sorry for your lose! My heart breaks for you! You are in my prayers!!!!

Mrs. Mama said...

my baby is wearing a big bow for your Maddie today... and we are both thinking of you and your family today.I told my baby to say a little prayer for Maddie, and even though she cannot talk, i know in my heart she said something sweet to your angel above.

Ashley said...

I am a complete stranger, but praying for you and your family. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I cannot fathom the pain you and your family are going through. While I know there are no words to ease your pain, please know there are many people thinking of you.

Wisecrakker said...

I know my words will not ease your pain, but know you are loved and prayers for you and your family. Bows being worn today for Maddie. And from now on, when a bow is placed in my Bella's and Jakxyn's hair a prayer will be sent to you, and a rememberance for Maddie.

Holly said...

I read about your gorgeous Angel just this morning and haven't stopped thinking of you sense! You are living my worst nightmare, and my heart shatters for you. I wish this never had to happen. All three of us, my daughters and myself, are wearing bows in our hair to honor your Maddie and your family. Please know you are in the thoughts of so many today, hopefully you find some comfort in it. I'm going to try and find a way to start a place to show off our pictures today of us with our bows in our hair. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Ashley said...

I just came from another blog, and I am so sorry to read this. Thinking of you and your family during this time. She is a beautiful baby!

Leslie said...

They shouldn't make caskets so small. I am deeply sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. I know sorry isnt enough but I dont have the words to describe how I feel for you. After reading your blog, I had no words. My husband asked me why I was bawling and all I could say was read this. Today, and everyday that I dress Evelyn, I will think of you and I will put a bow in her hair for Maddie.
Praying for you and your family.
Love from Petawawa Ontario.

The Adventures of Katie's "Little" Family said...

My heart is broken for you and your family! I cannot imagine the pain you are feeling now. I had a stillborn and that was the most amazing hurt I had ever felt! I cannot imagine falling in love with your child for 4 months before losing her. I understand your feelings at the size of the casket. When I buried my daughter, I broke down at the sight of it. They shouldn't be that little. Someone told me once that the babies and children that pass away are the ones that are so special, God can't stand to be without them. I'm not sure if that is a comfort to you or not, because I know you want to be with your princess too. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers!

Also, I will put bows on my daughters tomorrow in Maddie's honor. I make & sell bows, so I will be making special ones just in her honor!

My love,
Katie

Stephanie Geisler said...

I ran across your page on facebook and I just want to tell you that I am SO very sorry for your loss. My heart sank when I read this blog and tears filled my eyes.. I myself am a mommy to a little girl and I couldnt even imagine what you are going through.. Please know she will watch over you in heaven... Praying for your family
My daughter wore a bow to school today.. she's 6

Unknown said...

All I can say is I am so sorry. This will be the hardest thing you will ever have to do. Stay strong, have faith, and God bless you and your husband. Know that many people, many of whom you don't even know is sharing your grief by reading about your precious Maddie. I will be praying for your heart to mend but never to forget your amazing angel.

Holly said...

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2147257&id=51902841&saved#!/album.php?aid=2152333&id=51902841


I hope the link works! <3

denise said...

I don't know you, but have read through your blog to see a mommy and daddy and extended family mourning and hurting in such heartbroken way. I have cried through your posts and will pray for you today as you make it through Maddie's funeral. Your little angel is with Jesus now and will look over you from heaven. She will always be with you and I know that you know that from the words that you have written.
I will hug my 7 month old granddaughter a little tighter today and will put a pink bow on her in memory of Maddie. Love and prayers go out you and your family as you go through the motions of saying an earthly goodbye to Maddie.

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I am a mother of two angel babies. This is something a mother should never have to go through. My prayers are with you, my heart aches for you.

Mandi Landes
mommy of Mariann, Vale, Davin, Dylan, Maddox, and Baby Rowen due(6/28/11, wife to Jason

Unknown said...

My heart is breaking for you, I just got to read your story and will spend the rest of the day praying for you and putting bows on my girls. May God heal your heart and allow the joy of the life Maddie had live with you forever. My youngest is only 4 days younger than your beautiful Maddie. I wish there was a magic phrase to say to make you feel better but only God can do that. I pray that he will hold you as you take this journey. May God Bless you and yours.

Mommy V said...

I am sure there are no words that anyone says that makes this easier on you and your husband. I am 9 months pregnant with my first child and it is a girl. We decided to name her Maddison, so your story just really touched my heart. I sat here reading in tears and couldn't help but to pray for you and your husband. I couldn't even imagine how you are feeling and my mother always said one thing in her life she never wanted to do was to arrange her childs funeral. So I give you and your husband major props for being so strong. Maddie will always be with you forever and ever, and now she is your guardian angel and no one can take that away from you. Since my maddison isn't here yet I will be sure to wear two bows in my hair today for your little angel. God bless you and your family, and I just pray that you find peace and serenity today.

Love From Fort Worth,
Ryann and Maddison

Unknown said...

I remember as though it was yesterday but it was 20 yrs ago when I was just 20 yrs old when my son just 2 months old passed away and went to be with God.
The pain was unbearable, but one thing is sure that time has healed my wounds. He is the sole reason I am a Christian today.
Just like my precious baby boy, your beautiful daughter resides in heaven waiting for you to see her again one day. Our babies root us on through tough times, they guide us in our actions, and they remind us that life is not to be wasted away in vein.
My prayers are with you and your husband and all those who are close to you and who share in your loss.

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I recently was at my babysitters when a baby stopped breathing, he also passed away, on Sept. 15th. He was not my child, but it was a very hard thing to go through and seemed very unfair. I have 3 children and can't imagine your pain. Thinking and praying for you all!

t and lala said...

May God wrap his arms around you so tightly and Jesus continue to hold your hands.

Unknown said...

My cousin shared your blog story on facebook and I read the past few entries of you blog. I cannot even the imagine the pain your family is going through, this is so heartbreaking for me to even read. I have prayed for your family today as y'all attend Maddie's service. Just being able to blog about this shows how strong you are. I wanted to share a quote I read yesterday from a message board I follow. Someone on the board had a miscarriage and someone posted to them that their baby was "too beautiful for Earth." I hope it doesn't offend you in any way but I feel like God showed me that quote yesterday to share with you. Maddie is in heaven with Him now and maybe He thought she was too perfect and beautiful for Earth. I hope you find comfort through your family and God. I do not have children yet but if I did have a daughter I would be sure to put a bow in her hair :)

Becca & Buzz said...

Several of the boutiques where I shop have shared your link. I read your story...from your first posts when your little girl came into your world right up to this heartbreaking turn of events. She is so beautiful! I know how much you love her because I love my little girl just as much. Every mommy can relate. I can not even begin to imagine what you are going through. I have been in tears several times just thinking about your loss. My little girl Adeline and I have our bows on today thinking of you. God bless you! We are praying that somehow God heals your heart and comforts you.

Photo MOM said...

Today is Pink Shirt day (Anti-Bullying) but I will wear my pink shirt for your baby girl. I will find the biggest bow to put my Lucy's hair.
I have no idea how I came across your blog, but there is a reason for everything. You need all the love and support right now. I pray for your hearts to mend and that you can one day find peace. I pray, I pray, I pray.
My heart is aching for you. I am a 33yr mom of 3. Our children teach us everyday,but this is a lesson no mother (father) wants to go through.
Your strength in this blog leads me to think you ARE an unbelievable Mother/Wife and Daughter.
My wish for you is sweet dreams and peaceful days. X0X0
Prayers from BC, Canada!
<3

Unknown said...

I am sorry for your loss. I know that right now you don't have the answer as to why she had to leave this world so early...my belief is that when our time comes all the answers to why things happened will be given to us. Evanessence - my immortal, seether ft. amy lee broken, and steve wariner - holes in the floor of heaven are beautiful songs that I think would fit how you must feel. A terrible loss, and it's not right. Thoughts and prayers to you and your family. Just remember that your beautiful angel will be taking care of you now

E said...

My daughter, Harper is wearing a big pink bow in honor of Maddie today. Although we do not know you, my family and I are thinking of you constantly and sending our prayers.

Whispers From My Soul said...

I know I keep saying how sorry I am for your loss but I am truly very sorry you have to go through this. A mother shouldn't have to do these things.
My heart aches for your families loss.
Please know that my daughter though she's 3 will be sporting a big bow.
Sending you healing and comforting energies.
Blessings,
Jamie

hdailey said...

Your sweet baby girl has already touched so many lives. My heart is broken for your family. I couldn't imagine the pain you must be going through right now. My deepest thoughts are with you and your family.

Carol said...

I want you to know you and your husband and family are in our thoughts and prayers today. I was referred to your blog by a friend on Facebook who owns a bow boutique. I know your heart is broken, and I pray for God to send your comfort and peace. Please know that many people are sending up prayers and are thankful for her little life here on earth!! I am quite certain that she has touched more lives than you could ever imagine! Sending hugs and love to you!!

JD said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I can not imagine what you must be feeling. I am thinking of you and your husband. You are so strong! I will put a big bow in my little girl's hair in honor of Maddie.

Unknown said...

my condolences to you and your husband and family. i have a little girl who is wearing a big pink bow for your daughter today...your baby was lucky to have a mom as good as you, and she is with the Lord, keeping watch over you...your story made me curl up with my 3 little ones for a few hours yesterday...you are brave and strong. my prayers are with you now and in the future.

Holly said...

I just tied pink bows in my girls' hair in honor of your sweet, sweet baby.

I'm so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you today.

Unknown said...

I came across your blog on my friend's Facebook page.
I cannot believe what I am reading, it is so unreal. I have a 4 month old son and a 18 month old daughter and I cannot imagine going through what you are going through ever. Maddie was such a beautiful little girl. I am crying reading your blog.
It is so devastating. My thoughts and prayers are with your family. God will guide you through this tragic time. That little angel is up in heaven watching over you. :)

LisaRae said...

I found your blog through a blog I follow, and I am so very sorry for your loss.
My sister went through this very same thing last year. If you would like to reach out to her, her blog is
http://mommyrememberingjackson.blogspot.com/
I cannot express how sad I feel for you, and even though I do not know you personally, the loss of a child is truly the saddest and most heartbreaking.
My condolences to you and your family.

Megan said...

My heart aches for you; I'm lifting you and your family up in prayer. I pray you feel God wrap His arms around you as you try to make sense of this all. I wish I had the words to relieve even the smallest amount of your pain.
Hang on.....

Healthy Living Mama said...

I am so very sorry for your loss. My family is praying for yours and know that you have a beautiful little angel to always watch over you.

Maria said...

I can not begin to imagine the pain you and your family are experiencing right now. My thoughts and prayers are with you and my daughter will be wearing a big bow in Honor of your sweet Angel today.

Unknown said...

Wow. I don't even know what to say. I just felt the need to say something. I am wiping away the tears as I write this. I didn't get the privilege of meeting your precious angel, but I heard about your blog on facebook.

I can't even begin to imagine the pain you are feeling. I am not a parent yet, but I am expecting my first child in august.

I am so glad to hear that you have strong faith. I pray that you and your husband know that Maddie is forever watching over you, and I hope your marriage gets stronger and not weaker. She would want the very best for her parents!

As hard as it must have been for you to share your story, I am glad you did. At the very least, hearing your story should remind everyone to NEVER take time for granted. I am sure God has a much bigger plan, but for now, I hope you are finding some comfort just knowing that Maddie and your family have touched so many hearts.

Since I don't have any children yet, I myself will be wearing a bow in Maddie's honor today :)

Kimberly said...

my heart is heavy for your loss. we lost our son halfway through our pregnancy. no matter how young your child is, it's not easy. God's got a plan for you!

I don't know you, but you are my sister in Christ, and we are lifting you up in prayer!

my daughter has a big bow in her hair just for Maddie!

amig said...

I'm praying for you and your angel! I am so sorry for your loss. I lost two pregnancies - I can only imagine how you feel. I hope all of our angels have wonderful play dates in heaven. I'm praying for peace and strength for you. You are all beautiful.

hcoulter said...

My niece has her bow in today in honor of Maddie. God bless you and your family! You are in our family's prayers.

Hannah, Kate, and Allie in Alabama

Alejandro's Wife Genevieve's Mommy said...

Hello, Im the owner of Genevieves Place. Im going to hold an Memorial fund for Maddie auction. all proceeds from the auction will go to Maddies Family. If you would like to join in check out my facebook page

http://www.facebook.com/genevievesplace

This event is planned to start at 12:00 am on Feb 25, 2011 and end on Monday at 12:00 Midnight.

Allison said...

Dear Sweet Mommy,
I read your blog via FB. The part about hoping for smelly diapers, formula and a messy house touched my heart. I can't describe it.

Prayers to you and yours.

Allison Thompson
Monument, CO

Solidea said...

I saw a post on facebook yesterday about your little angel Maddie, since than I've read all of your posts about Maddie, and i read how much you and your husband and your all family love her. This is truly not fair, a mum should NEVER see her daughter go... it is against the natural course of things and life... I coudn't sleep good last nigh thinking about you and Maddie... my heart is so in pain for you... i cannot possible immagine how strong you're being right now. Maddie is lucky to have such a strong mommy, I have a 10-months old and even if she hates bow, i'll let her wear one today for your beautiful little angel. Rest in Peace Maddie in the heaven of little babies where everything is so perfect for you and you will always be loved... and maybe one day God will send you back to mommy and daddy trough another baby...

Mandie said...

http://thelittlethings365.blogspot.com/2011/02/bow-for-baby-maddie-89.html

I blogged about your angel today.

Lindsay Casten said...

I heard about your sweet little Maddie through a Facebook blog yesterday. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. As a mother with two young girls, my heart aches for you. My brother-in-law lost his little girl two years ago and it has been so hard for him and the family, but life has gone on. You can do this. Love to you and your family. My girls (and my two-year-old son... he insisted!) are wearing their biggest bows for Maddie!

Lindsay Casten said...

I heard about your sweet little Maddie through a Facebook blog yesterday. I am so deeply sorry for your loss. As a mother with two young girls, my heart aches for you. My brother-in-law lost his little girl two years ago and it has been so hard for him and the family, but life has gone on. You can do this. Love to you and your family. My girls (and my two-year-old son... he insisted!) are wearing their biggest bows for Maddie!

«Oldest ‹Older   201 – 400 of 818   Newer› Newest»

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.