Exactly one year after finding out we were pregnant, today James and I will have a viewing of our daughter for her funeral. How can this happen??? This isnt fair! We love her so much. She had never even been sick. The day I dropped her off at the babysitters she was smiling, happy and full of joy. So how could this be?
Today I am mad!!!! Why Maddie? Why us? I know there is a reason God let us conceive her. It took almost 8 months. He wouldnt let us conceive her if she didnt have a purpose. I know she was put on this earth to touch so many lives, but why now? Why did he have to take her so soon? She was so innocent. She was so little. She was healthy and so beautiful. It's not fair!!! I just wish I knew why. Why did God choose Maddie? I know that is something I may never know. But I want some answers!!!!!! So, today I am mad.
Here is my princess on Valentines Day!!









123 comments:
It is SO unfair! Allow yourself to be mad! Things like this are so hard to understand.
I'll be thinking of you and your beautiful daughter today.
I am praying that somehow, someway God will reveal those answers to you. I have been so heartbroken for all of you ever since I read this news. Today will be the hardest day of your life. I pray that God will give you the strength and comfort that you need.
Keeping you and your husband in my prayers...(((HUGS)))
Sooo sorry for your loss!!! Praying for you and your family on this difficult day!
im praying for you today...i truly cant imagine your loss
thewiegands.blogspot.com
Allow yourself to be mad - it's an honest emotion. Don't feel guilty about it. It's not fair and it is confusing and I pray that one of these days God will show you his plan for Maddie's young life. We are continuing to pray for all of you, and please know that we are here for you!
You don't know me, but I've been following your blog from a friend on my October 2010 mom message board community who requested prayers for you. My husband and I pray for your family daily, and I pray constantly. You are not alone...
Kellie-It is so incredibly unfair! I too hope that you and James can find some peace in the coming days. I will continue to pray for you and your family!
...you don't know me either...but I was alerted to your story in the blogosphere.
My heart goes out to your family. Your angel is most beautiful. My sister lost her daughter at 27 days...I will be thinking of you today!!!
((hugs))
So sorry for your loss! Praying so hard for you and your family through this difficult time
Summer
It isn't fair :( Must be for some reason God needed her in Heaven right now, but I know that is impossible to think about. My heart is so broken for you and your husband. Just know you have so many people praying for you as you go through this trial in life :(
i'm so mad for you. you are right, it isn't right and it isn't fair. i ask that question on a daily basis. why Julius? why Maddie? the thing is, even if i got an answer, it still wouldn't be adequate. :'( i will be praying for your strength today as i know today will be a very rough day for you. ((hugs))
I know you don't know me but I wanted to tell you that I will say an extra prayer for you and your family to get through this day! Life seems so unfair sometimes...
I know you don't know me but you and your family are in my prayers. God Bless you all in your time of need!! Heaven has gained and angel!!
I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.
Life is not fair... But I know one thing heaven has the most beautiful Angel!!! I am praying so hard for you and your family. I am pained and tear stricken over your loss. You hurt. We hurt. I have learned that about blogging! Lots of hugs and love from Kentucky! Marcy
Maddie is so very beautiful. I cannot possibly imagine your pain at losing her. I am so sorry that she is gone. Although the memories were for a short time always remember and her close to your heart. Celebrate her birthday and her life. Also remember that God plans for everything. We may not understand it but she is with Jesus now for a reason no matter how incredibly hard it is for you and and your family. You are in our prayers and my daughters will wear bows tomorrow to honor Maddie. Much love to you and your family. Our church The Vineyard will also be praying for you and your family!!!
My heart aches for you! I don't know what else to say but that. I pray the prayers of healing and that love will surround you during this difficult time. God Bless you and your husband.
It it so incrediably unfair. I so sorry that you have to be going thru this..
Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers in the comings days and weeks.
((hugs))
i will be praying for you extra hard today. i know it is going to be a tough day. this just is not fair. i find myself asking 'why' for you. i don't know if you'll ever get answers, remember god has a plan for everyone.
adorable picture of your little love. sending lots of hugs your way.
I found you blog through another blog as well. I know there is nothing any of us can say to take away your pain all we can do is pray that god will give you the grace and that you can find comfort in your faith. You & your family are in my prayers.
I am so sorry. I came over from another blog to give you my heart.
I haven't read you other posts yet about what exactly happened to your precious daughter but I will. I pray for your comfort and strength.
This is beyond sad and parents should never ever have to experience this! Please let me know if there is anything I can do for you. I do have a blog called FOR YOUR TEARS where I mail out a handkerchief to grieving mothers and I would love to mail one to you.
When you can just email me at:
dpucci9972@gmail.com
((HUGS)) xoxo
I am so sorry for your loss. This brought tears to my eyes. I truly believe that everything happens for a reason and you may not know why for years but it will come one day. This is the worst thing any parent could go through and it's not fair why loving parents loss a child while abusive keep theirs. I only say that because in my little town of Minot on Valentines Day a 18 month old died because he was beaten by his mom and boyfriend. Although she had a short life it sounds like she was well loved. I pray you get your answers and that out of your tragedy comes peace to your aching heart. Your little angel is watching over you. And Again I am truly sorry for your loss.
Sending you & James love, strength, prayers & wishes that your family, friends & your memories of the time with your precious little princess, keep you comforted through these painful & difficult times. May God bless you all.xoxo
The Figueroas,
Chandler, AZ
You don't know me either. I am so so sorry for you loss. I cannot imagine what you are going thru...just wanted to let you know that my heart goes out to you and your family. Praying for you guys.
I am a friend of Catherine's. I have thought of and prayed for you and your husband constantly since reading of the loss of your precious and beautiful daughter. It's ok to the mad. I know I was when my son was stillborn (October 2, 2009). I asked all the same questions you did. I went through a range of emotions I didn't even know I had in me. Take it one day at a time ... some moments during the day, you will have to just focus on taking it one minute at a time. Praying for PEACE and COMFORT for you and your husband.
"This is wrong, its unfair, I don't understand"...all things I have said many times this past week. You have every right to feel angry right now. This is almost impossible to understand, regardless if you are religious or not. I am going to the store today to purchase a flower to wear in my hair tomorrow, and find some matching ribbon so that Connor can wear something too. I will be thinking of you and James all day today and tomorrow...I just hope at some point you two will find peace, but don't try to force it. Grieving is very necessary in order to move forward and do not feel guilty for allowing those feelings to surface. Grieve the way you need to, cry if you need to, yell if you need to, just don't try to bottle it away.
Praying for you
Prayers to you and your family.
Praying for you today! I will be praying that God will give you strength and comfort today!
I am so sorry for your loss! Praying for you and your family!
Hi Kellie,
You dont know me, but I am alos the mommy of an angel. We lost our son Ryder at 6 months pregnant in October 2010. My prayers are with you during this difficult time. I am so sorry for the loss of your little princess.
Blessings,
Amanda Lowell
I am so sorry you are going through this hun. I am praying for you and your family everyday.
~Laura (Logan's Mommy from TMP)
it is ok to be mad. i am keeping you in my thoughts to get through this difficult day, and the next, and the next...
Hello my name is Rebecca and I read about your loss through a group forum that your friend posted. I want to be one of the persons you can share this journey with if you will let me. Maddie is an amazing little girl and let me tell you my angel Keyana has welcomed way too many friends into heaven the past 7 years since she went there herself. The one thing I know out of Keyana's passing is that I am not alone...and the best friends I never wanted to meet are the mothers that too lost babies. others can be their emotionally to support you and your husband can be their to grief with, but to really work through emotions and discover your new normal where nothing is fair, you snap on people for asking you how you are, and you are sick of everyone being happy and continuing to live their life like nothing happened you need a support system of people. the SIDS network probably has a group in your area at the hospital, but I really would like you to e-mail me or call me anytime. becky679@gmail.com or 763-567-0019
I am so sorry. All of your questions are right. I would wonder the same thing.
We don't have any bows at our house (we're not girly girls and our son probably won't tolerate it) but I drew a bow on my classroom whiteboard for your princess. (I am a teacher, too.)
I am so sorry for your loss. I will be praying for you and for answers...God will provide them.
One thing I think of when a baby leaves this world is that God loves your little girl so much that He wanted to spare her the pain of this world. She is way to precious to Him to see her have to suffer through this life.
Praying and praying for you all.
<><
You have every right to be angry, Kellie. It is perfectly natural and I am angry as well. Nobody should put their babies in the ground. She should be home with you and James. Praying for your strength to get you through today.
I found your blog from mrs. to mama. Reading about your little Maddie, made my heart ache for you. Praying for comfort during this difficult time.
I am so heartbroken for you. My husband and I will be praying for you 3 and your families. I'm so sorry
May God bless you and bring you strength. My daughter graduated to Heaven 6 years ago on the 22nd of May....each day the Lord has carried me through as He will carry you too.
Oh honey. We are walking the same road. My little Maddie passed away just last month and I was searching for answers too. I'm praying for you as you face today and every day after. I'm so sorry, and though that won't take the pain away, just know I am empathizing with you. My heart is broken all over again as I read this post. Please contact me if you would like.
Nattiecakes@msn.com
or on my blog
www.mymaddiegrace.blogspot.com
I am so very truly sorry. You are such a strong woman. We do not know each other, I just happen to come across your blog. Know that so many people are praying for you. I just had a little girl 10-19. She was premature and in the NICU. We almost lost her. My mother died 3 weeks before Isabella arrived. My mother couldn't wait to hold Isabella. I know she must be rocking your Maddie now. We do not always understand God's purpose or his timing, but know he does have his purpose. I pray for your strength in the coming days, weeks months. I know the pain you must feel is unimaginable. I wish I could reach out from Dallas to hug you. You, your husband and your beautiful daughter are in my thoughts and prayers. I wish you peace and comfort.
I wish I knew... I'm so sorry.
I don't know you, but I just came across your blog through another. I cannot imagine how you feel or what you and your husband are going through, but it is absolutely heartbreaking and I will be praying for you to heal somehow, some way. She was beautiful and obviously very loved. If I had a child, I would put a big bow in her hair for y'all today.
I'm Trish on TMP. While our paths have never crossed I have been following your story since I heard of your tragic loss. I'm am so very sorry for your loss. My heart is broken for you and your family. You have every right to be angry. Do not feel guilty for an honest emotion. Yell and scream if you need to.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers and will especially be tomorrow.
I have just stumbled across your blog and I am sitting here in tears! We are complete strangers and yet I wish I could give you a hug! I am so sorry for your loss and will keep you and your beautiful daughter in my prayers.
I am so sorry for the loss of your little girl. I hope time will heal the pain for you family. She will always be your baby girl. I also hope oyu find answers to why she has left you so soon. As I do not know the details, but wanted to suggest a web site for you. WWW.SADS.ORG If you go to my blog, it will tell you a little about my family and our hidden heart condition that takes these little ones far too soon. I can't tell you that is what it may be, I just hope it helps you to look for your answers. -Melissa www.lissamousemm.blogspot.com
Our little family is praying for your little family. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I'll be hugging my little one a lot tighter tonight. What a reminder to cherish every moment. I hope you're able to get some answers. It won't ever make sense to us, but God has a reason for everything.
Your sweet Maddie has surely touched so many lives. I know she has struck a major chord in mine, and I'll never ever forget your story. I've been unable to get this off my mind, and have been so brokenhearted for you and your family since finding out. It feels so impossible to be able to see a reason for this. There truly is no earthly reason. Only God's reason. And I hope that reason is revealed to you soon. Until then, know that Heaven has been blessed with a beautiful angel to watch over you and your family. *hugs*
I too know what it's like to say "a year ago today..." it's such a painful way to look back. :'(
Still in absolute awe of your strength and continuing to pray for you.
I am soo sorry.... maddi is beautiful!
I am so sorry for your loss!
Praying for you. I can't begin to imagine what you are going through. I'm pretty sure it's ok to be mad. ((hugs))
Jennifer
The White House
www.jenniferandtyler.blogspot.com
This is heartbreaking. I hope your ability to write and share will somehow help you cope. I can't claim to have any idea how you feel. I do have an acquaintance who lost her sweet boy as an infant. She thinks of him every day and carries him in her heart, but she is blessed now with two healthy children. And her sweet first baby is never far from them. He's their special guardian angel. I pray for your strength and that your sweet baby girl will reveal her presence in your life regularly for years to come. Hugs & prayers to you & the family.
Praying for your family. There is no explanation or fair in this equation - it's just completely awful. I think the interesting thing about God is that he created us with the ability to feel anger, so it's clear that he knew sometimes that anger might be directed at him. He is forgiving and understanding, I doubt he expects anything else from you.
This is just absolutely horrible and I'm sincerely sorry for your incredible loss.
She is beautiful. My daughter will be wearing a bow tomorrow in her honor.
I am so deeply sorry for your loss. I don't know but I wanted to say I am sorry for the pain you feel.
Maddie will always be with you....she is the snow flake that kisses your cheek, she is the sun that shines down on you and warms you, she is the faint whisper in the breeze when you call, she is the scent of flowers that fills the spring air....remember the love you shared and one day you will see each other again.
She is such a beautiful little girl! Sending up prayers for you and your family...
I am so sorry for your loss. I posted this on my facebook fan page Curlie Girlie Bowtique, asking each of my fans to have their daughters wear a bow in honor of your little girl tomorrow. I also asked them to leave a picture in which i will email every single one to you. I can't image what you are going through-but only offer you my prayers and support. I myself have a 21 month old daughter and couldn't imagine going through what you are. God bless.
Still praying for you. I think about your family every day...several times a day. My baby girl will wear a great big bow for Maddie tomorrow!
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers as well. I pray God will shed peace and comfort into your life as you go through this amazingly rough time.
I'm so sorry for your loss. Many prayers are coming your way.
Sweetie, I share in your deep grief & questions. We lost our 3 yr old son. Your pain is as alive as if it were my own. I ache & cried for you when I heard the news. Know that God has a plan, your daughter as beautiful as she is, is cradled in the arms of Jesus ... there are no answers. Words are of no comfort for you right now.
I wrote this piece & have shared it on my blog ~ I wish I could just hold & hug you, lots of love is being sent your way as my tears flow for you ...
Blessings sweetie. If you need to talk, I am hee for you.
~ WHY ~
I questioned 'WHY?!', He continued to listen. I turned a deaf ear, He spoke softly. I struggled & floundered, He continued to hold me up. I closed my eyes, He touched my heart. I looked for answers, He was patient. I begged for strength to endure, He gave me love.(Written by Marydon Ford)
www.blushingroseboutique.blogspot.com
you don't know me but im so sorry for your loss, My daughter will have a bow in her hair tomorrow in honer of Maddie
I am so sorry for the loss of your daughter. Maddie is beautiful. You are in my prayers.
You don't know me, but I read this. God bless and prayers. I'm thinking of you and your beautiful angel in heaven.
I can not put into words how sorry I am for your loss. You are a very strong woman, and I continue to pray for your strenth. I have decided that tomorrow EVERY bow I sell online and in my boutique 100% of the sales will be donated to a wonderful orgnaization that helps with medical needs. It will be donated in memory of Maddie. I will also be wearing a big bow, and so will BOTH of my girls! I posted on my fan page for everyone to wear one as well. I am so very very sorry for your loss. -Nicole
You are so strong, an inspiration to us all.
My heart goes out to you. My husband and I have worked in your shoes and felt every word you spoke.This should never happen. Our son was 7 weeks old when he left us.
Stay strong love each other and keep her alive in your love you share.
She is heaven waiting for you. You will see her again.
Your in my prayers
Cheryl
I just sat here & sobbed for you. My heart just broke for you. I have a 5 month old daughter! I cannot imagine the pain you must be feeling. I even read some of your entries aloud to my boyfriend & then just sobbed while he sadly shook his head & got up to check on our daughter napping in her crib. I am so sorry for your loss. I am purchasing some bows tomorrow from a boutique here in PA in honor of Maddie. The boutique is called Princess Fancy Pants. She is donating all proceeds from bow purchases tomorrow to the Walk On Foundation in honor of your little one. And you can bet my Hadleigh will be wearing a bow tomorrow too!
Words can never express the sorrow I feel for you! Sorry isn't enough!
My daughter will be wearing a bow in honor and memory of your daughter tomorrow and I've asked all my friends to do the same. When you are up to it I have a sweet way that I think you can honor your daughter if you'd like with the bow idea. I donate my child's clothes to a ministry in my town and they love it when I send bows. What if everyone sent a bow to them so every little girl could have a bow like Maddie did? Just an idea to honor your sweet one! If you want to do it, contact me and I can give you all the details about the organization and we can make it happen. You will all be in my thoughts and every time I look at that bow tomorrow I will pray for you, your husband, Maddie and your entire family and friends. God bless. conniedegrandis@gmail.com
I am so sorry that you and your husband are going through this. I can't imagine how it feels to be in your place, but I know this is something that no parent should ever have to go through. I have never met you or read your blog until today but please know that all my love, thoughts and prayers are with you.
It is unfair that your beautiful Maddie is gone. As a mother of an 11 month old, I cannot begin to imagine the pain that you and your husband must feel. I cry reading each of your blog entries, and my heart aches for you. Your family is in my prayers.
I can't imagine what you must be going through, but you and your family are in my prayers through this horrific time. God heals, and the Lord has his hand on each of you. I will be thinking of you and praying for you during this difficult time and for the weeks to come.
Be mad, be angry. Stomp, kick, scream. Look at pictures and cry. All the while, lean on each other and pray for strength. Y'all are in our prayers.
You will be with here again....this world and our life goes by so fast and it's all about eternity. You will be together for an eternity. Until then look for her when you see a pretty sunset or clouds or rainbows or a song. You will feel her prescense. Exodus 23:20 For I am sending an Angel ahead of you to guard you along the way and to bring you to the place I have prepared for you.
She's your Angel while you finish your time here on earth. There's no better place for her to be. She will never have to endure all the painful things that come with this world...she'll never have a broken heart or a broken arm. All she ever knew was her mothers love. Praying for you girl and can't get you off my mind and heart!
You are in my prayers, dear. I am truly sorry about this loss. God Bless you so much.
im so sorry! :( yall are in our prayers.
Oh my goodness.
I truly do not have any words to say, because they all sound so hollow and empty.
I am so so sorry for your loss, for the sadness you must be feeling.
I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
my husband and I have been trying to conceive our 2nd child for the past year and i've been so down and out about the trouble we have been having but after reading this blog, I vow to never cry or complain because I am blessed enough to have my daughter a live and well. My heart aches for you and I cried reading every article you typed and can't even BEGIN to imagine the pain you feel. My heart goes out for you and I just want to thank you for sharing this experience. You've truly taught me how selfish I have been being!
I just found your blog today. I am so sad for you. This is just awful and I hate that you are having to go through this. I will day a prayer for you and your family. Your little angel is looking down on you right now. She will send you strength.
Such a beautiful angel girl Im so sorry for your loss it always stinks when god takes the little ones my daughter and her husband just lost a set of twins so my heart goes out to you and your family god bless Dee Belk
I pregnant with my first baby. I honestly can only imagine your pain and how unfair this really is for you and your family to be going through. I found out about your blog through a lady on babycenter.com. God has a reason for everything and she is in a better place like you said. I will be praying for you and your family.
-Norma Tellez (south carolina)
Words cannot express how sorry I am to hear of the loss of your beautiful daughter. May you find comfort in knowing that Princess Maddie is dancing with the angels and watching you and your family from above.
"An angel in the book of life, wrote down your baby's birth. And whispered as she closed the book "too beautiful for earth."
I came across your blog through an acquaintance. Your Maddie is beautiful, and I love love love the big bows. I read your posts and cried and screamed with you. I too just laid my daughter to rest, she was with us for 15days. I too wondered How can I really be picking out a dress for my daughter to be buried in? how can I be sitting in my house that is ready for a baby, with no baby? I had so been looking forward to the big bows! and for my oldest daughter to finally have a sister... and instead I'm listening to her sobs for the sister that never came home. Our Pastor shared something that I cling to. In Isaiah 11 there are references to what heaven will be like. My hope is that He will allow me to be with her once again and raise her like I should have here on earth. Psalm 34:18 "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted" I will be praying for you and your husband - Lori
I'm so, so sorry, honey! It is really unfair. You have every right to be sad, mad, and questioning why -- big huge hugs from me!
I am very sorry to hear of your little girls passing.
Do not ask yourself why, or waste time with being mad.
But remember every little memory with your little baby.
For someday God willing you will see your little baby again.
when she is at the feet of the good Lord she'll be looking down on you.
Don't let her see you sad. or even mad.
Let her see you happy, be thankful for the time that you had with her.
Some sweet day you will see your precious child that was taken too soon.
But believe this. That there's a light shining brighter in heaven because of Maddie.
there's smiles all around Because of her.
Don't waste your life askin why. But just live and love the ones you still have.
God will reveal the answers to you one day. seek him and he shall give you answers. Praying for you and your husband in times of pain and agony. Do not blame the Lord it's all apart of his plan.
<3
coolirish5@yahoo.com
With love.
~Katie
You have no idea who I am, and I will never meet you either. My heart aches for you. I wish there were words I could say. I know that God does everything for a reason, which I am sure is not what you want to hear right now. But I know at some point his reasons will be revelaed. My family will be praying for your family, My girls will wear their bows tomorrow in honor of your sweet, sweet Maddie!!! Sending lots of love, hugs and prayers your way.
I found your blog through another blog. I'm sick because I'm hurting so bad for you right now. I pray for strength and comfort for you and your husband.
I am so very sorry for your loss words cannot express what I want to say I have cried reading this yet couldn't stop reading my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family always and my girls will be wearing the biggest bows I can stick on them in honor and loving memory of your precious angel with love from the clark family in texas
There are no words to give you comfort, may God's peace that passes all our understanding wash over you and surround you tomorrow. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
I personally know that nothing I say to you will make things any easier. It is unfair and hurts so much to loose a child. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. From one mother of an Angel Baby to another, lots of hugs to you.
I am sitting here weeping for you, your family, your gorgeous daughter. You are all in my prayers! I'll never forget your angel and I've only just heard of her. HUGS!
I hope you can oneday understand how much of an impact your little girl had on the world. I dont know you and you dont know me. I dont even know where your from, but I live in Shreveport LA. I found this thru a friend on facebook and I can honestly tell you that Maddie has and will continue to make a positive impact in my life and im sure many others as well. I read your blog then got out of bed to go give my little girl another good night kiss and watch her sleep. Your Maddie has shown me how important it is to cherish every second. So thank you for having such a beautiful angel to remind me how precious life is. Thank you
I am so sorry for your loss! She is such a beautiful baby girl and I am sure she is in Heaven right now sitting with our Lord Jesus Christ. I will be praying for you and your family. There is a blog I would like to share with you of a family that has went through the same thing...I hope it encourages you & helps you heal through this really hard time. God Bless you and your family. Don't lose faith in Him.
http://therumleys.blogspot.com/
I am so very sorry for your loss. I'm new and found you through a FB post.
I can't imagine what you two are going through. But I do know that God has a plan for all of us. I truly believe that children are perfect and that sometimes the only reason they come to earth is to gain a body. That's all they need to return to our Heavenly Father. They are too sweet to go through this life that is hard. It's His way of protecting his precious children. We are all children of God. Know that He loves you and your little Maddie and that you are not alone!
Your questions can be answered. I know they can be. Mormon.org is a great place to start!
praying for yall so much!!!!!!
Your right it is unfair....Life just sucks...I am praying for you today! and I posted on facebook to wear a bow today
I know it may be hard to hear, but I do wish you could take comfort at least in the fact that God did not choose her, nor take her away from you. John 10:10 states "The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I came that they may have life, and have it abundantly."
God wants you to have an abundant life, even if that seems so hopeless right now. But He will give you strength, because He knows what it's like to lose a child. He loves you so much. Let Him hold you both in His arms, and comfort you.
I will be thinking of you today.
Gosh I came across your blog on FB and I'll tell ya I'm in tears! I have a little girl who's 4 and a son age 2 I have to tell you reading your blog had me feeling like I was in your shoes! My daughter did go to a in home child care and some how in my heart it didn't feel right she wasn't happy and the lady then felt how she couldn't watch her anymore and that it's self was an answer from god! she was the best baby to. Have you spoken to the child care person what does she have to say? I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
I KNOW THE PASSING OF SOMEONE IS A VERY HARD HARD THING... AND ITS EVEN MORE HARD WHEN ITS ONE OF OUR OWN.. BUT I DO KNOW GOD HAS A PURPOSE AND ONE OF THEM IS FOR US TO COME TO THIS EARTH AND RECIEVE A BODY... HOW AWESOME IS IT TO KNOW THAT YOUR PRECIOUS DAUGHTER RECIEVED SUCH A PERFECT BODY... SHE IS AN AMAZING GIFT THAT THE LORD GAVE TO YOUR SWEET LITTLE FAMILY YES FOR A SHORT TIME BUT SHE IS YOURS FOREVER AND YOU WILL SEE HER AGAIN.. I KNOW MOST DONT THINK OF IT THIS WAY BUT I FEEL SHE IS LUCKY NOT TO HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS YUCKY WORLD SHE CAME IN PERFECT AND SHE LEFT PERFECT... AND THAT IS SO AMAZING... MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOUR FAMILY... CONTINUE TO STAY STRONG I ADMIRE YOUR COURAGE...
I'm sorry to hear of your lose. I'm praying you and your family and that God may reveal all you unamswered questions. Maddie is so beautiful!
It is unfair. It is so painfully, unfathomably unfair.
Be mad. You should be.
I am so sorry to hear about your story. My son passed away when he was 3 years old and it was the hardest thing I ever had to go through. My thoughts and prayers are with you...
I am so very, very sorry to hear about the loss of your beautiful Maddie. I hope that you continue to recieve the love and support you need in this difficult time.
Thinking of you and your family.
I hope you find my comment... I know I don't know you, but our stories are nearly identical, except mine is now almost 3 years old. A friend of mine shared your blog with me on Facebook... I've been praying for you today, as I know how difficult it is. When things settle down, please, please email me: katescott@marykay.com I'd love to be a listening ear... I've been where you are. Hang in there, I truly believe God does not give us more than we can handle. You precious angel is absolutely beautiful... ((Hugs)) from another angel Mommy...
I am so heart broken for you and your family. As i read this is just broke down and bawled I understand many of the feelings you are having . We too lost our angel ours was before we even got to hold her breathing . She was so precious . I left the hospital feeling empty and all i had of our princess were a few precious hand and foot prints and a few pictures. I am so very sorry . I know you do not know me but if you ever need some one to listen you can email me at leemarye@sbcglobal.net
Praying for you and your family in this tough time. I uploaded a picture of my daughter wearing a bow in loving memory of your daughter on my Facebook (Stella Chavez Jackson). May you find peace.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time. I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. May God carry you through this horrible time
My little family of 3 will hold you and yours in prayer. May the Lord speak to your heart with all the answers you seek and give you a peace you've never known. Your sweet Angel has already brought an awareness to all of us on FB. We should love & cherish each other every day. You are great, loving parents and God chose you to love li'l Maddie. My only child, a 2 yr old son is wearing a bow around his wrist for your sweet baby's memory. Virtual hugs!
I saw your blog through a friend. As I sit here just sobbing for you and your family. I cannot even imagine your loss. I'm so sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
My heart breaks for you. Just found your blog.
I will be praying for you! God arms are open for you right now!
Odie
www.boggsblogs.com
My heart just aches for you and I am truly sorry for your loss. I hope and pray you find all the peace and answers you need. Heaven has a new precious angel to watch over you. I know that one day you will all be reunited and what a happy day that will be! It doesn't help the emptiness today however and for that my prayers and love go out to you.
Melissa H
You don't know me, but I have been sitting at work crying my eyes out reading your blog. I am so terribly sorry for the loss of your beautiful Maddie. You are very right. It is not fair. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. My daughter has been wearing a bow for your Maddie today.
Kellie, you don't know me but through a friend I was able to hear about your very sad story. I wouldn't usually leave a comment for someone I don't know but I felt like this time I should. I want you to know that I KNOW that your beautiful daughter is safe, happy and smiling down on you from heaven. She is home with her loving father in heaven. She did have a purpose and you were blessed to be a part of that. She was a PERFECT spirit, and along with blessing both yours and your husbands life, her purpose here on this earth was to receive a body, so that she could return again and live with her father in heaven. Each of us have that same purpose, but most of us also need to be tested throughout our life. She was lucky enough to not need to be tested. You will see your daughter again, of this i am sure.
I have never experienced the loss of a child but I have seen friends go through it. You and your family will be in my prayers and I pray that you will be able to find peace.
Debbie xx
We've never met but I want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you. Please know that I understand your pain and sorrow. The loss of a child is the hardest thing to endure in your life. Thinking about your family everyday. Celebrate your beautiful angels life and find peace in the Lord.
My heart goes out to you.
Your story instantly made me cry. Allow yourself to be mad. Feeling all the emotions may help you, although I've never been through this so I can't pretend to know what you're feeling. I know I'd want to kill someone. I know I'd want to tear the world apart. Reading your story reminded me of how important my daughter is and to cherish this.
I hope they find out exactly what happened to her and justice will be served if her sitter caused her harm on purpose. I know that doesn't make your pain go away, but at least you'll know she'll never hurt another child.
I will be praying my heart out for you! <3 If you need anything even just a stranger to yell at you can holler at me anytime!
I cannot even imagine how hard this was for you. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. At my father's funeral he made a statement that truly touched me. I hope this helps you to heal. "When someone dies the first person to know is our creator, and He is the first one that falls to His knees crying. He cries that He lost a child, and He cries for the pain and heartbreak you must suffer." I had never really thought of death that way. I didn't think of it hurting anyone but those that know the person.
Also, here in small town Ontario, today was Anit-Bullying day, everyone wears pink. I hope that since this was your little girls favourite colour she can live through us to be better people.
I am so sorry for your loss. It's not fair. I hope you will find the answers soon. I dislike what has happened to you and your family. I will keep all of you in my prayers.
May the Lord protect you all! You are an amazing person and i know your angel will protect you both until you see her in heaven. My prayers are with you, I pray God will answer all your questions and give you the strength you need. I dont know how I came across your blog, somehow i saw it on my fb... The Lord must of lead me to read your story, i must tell you, you are a very strong young women and blessed as well. I could not bring myself to read everything, i will!
keeping you in prayers and thoughts..Hugs
There have been many, many people that have said to you; "You don't know me but...." The same here, you don't know me but, as so many have said previous to me.....GOD HAS A REASON for EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN. Right now you cannot see that reason but when you meet up with her again in HEAVEN a total "understanding" will come to you and then you will know. It could very well be that her death is touching someone's heart that has read this story and has drawn them to JESUS. I would like to share with you one thing sweetheart, and that is, Maddie is now an EARTH GRADUATE. No higher honor can be bestowed to another human being on this Earth unless they go to HEAVEN. She was small, she was an infant but whatever it was that she had to learn, she learned and went "HOME" again. Rest, assured, knowing that Maddie will be around you all the days of your life and smile in the knowledge that she is with JESUS and playing with the other babies that are waiting for their Mommy's too. GOD was gracious to you and your husband as HE took Maddie at such a young age........what if Maddie were a teenager and you got to know her and her personality? The pain would be harder on you and your husband. I am not taking away the pain that you feel now by any means, just showing you a different way to look at this untimely circumstance. I have gone on long enough here....BLESSINGS TO YOU AND YOUR HUSBAND AND FAMILY Donna
our family prays for you both everyday. she is so beautiful.
Post a Comment