Friday, February 18, 2011

My Princess went to heaven...

Those were the hardest words I have ever typed in my whole life.

Yesterday, Thursday February 17th my whole life as I knew it changed. The secretory from our school told me James was on the phone and I knew something was wrong because he NEVER calls the school. As soon as I picked up the phone I heard his sad voice. He told me that Maddie had stopped breathing and the babysitter called 911 and she was going to the hospital. I admittedly ran to my moms classroom and said Maddie stopped breathing she is going to the hospital. I started to grab my stuff and told my mom I couldn't drive myself, so she drove me. We raced to the hospital. When we got there I knew it was bad. The security guard at the front told us to wait for an officer to escort us back. After what seemed like forever the officer told us we can come back. They started to walk around the corner and said no never mind this way and started to open a door. When they started to open the door, I knew she was gone. I started screaming "NO".We sat down on the couch and they told us they did everything they could but she was gone. James wasn't there yet it was just my mom and I. He got there a few seconds later. I was in such shock I couldn't even cry. I just wanted to scream. A nurse told we could see her but it may take a few hours. I didnt care I just wanted to see my princess. Then 2 Sheriff officers came into the room and asked everyone to leave. Her death is being investigate by the homicide unit. They said its protocol. They interviewed us separate and together. The officers gave us the horrific new that we couldn't see her because it would contaminate the evidence. I was devastated. We were told to go home...but how do we go home without our baby girl??
Eventually we drove home. Through many many many tears but we made it. I didnt want to go in our house. Maddie's stuff is everywhere. James and I hand in hand walked inour house. I went straight to her room and we both fell to our knees and cried. How could this happen to us, Maddie was not sick and she was SO happy!!! Te officers had been at the babysitters house investigating and then he came to our house. He brought all of her stuff to us. I lost it. I couldn't see her empty car seat. She is supposed to be in it. This isnt fair!!!! James and I are trying to cope, but we really dont know what to do. We are going today to talk to the funeral home. BUT this isnt supposed to be happening. I am not supposed to get Maddie's death certificate before her birth certificate.

Thanks so much for all the prayers. We really appreciate them!

258 comments:

1 – 200 of 258   Newer›   Newest»
Catherine said...

kellie i love you so much.

Ashley said...

Tears are flowing and prayers are being said for you guys. I am so sorry Kellie.

Lisa said...

You don't know me but I've been following your blog for a while. My heart is breaking for you and tears are flowing. I am so sorry you have to go through this. Please know I am praying for you at this very difficult time.

Amy@LittlePinkDollhouse said...

Kellie, I am so sorry, I am completely broken for you. I am praying so hard for you... sending many hugs and thoughts of peace.

~April~ said...

Kellie, I am so sorry.... My heart is breaking for you and James. Please know you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

My heart is breaking for you! I am soooo sooo sorry! I will be praying for you and your husband.

Hannah said...

I cannot imagine what you are going through. Know that you are in my prayers--prayers for strength, prayers for peace, prayers for comfort. May you and your husband find solace in your love and let the love of those around you provide a sanctuary during this difficult time.

I am so sorry for your loss Kellie.

French Lover said...

My heart is breaking for you. Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers. I am so sorry.

Megan Ashley said...

I am so sorry for your loss, no one could possibly be prepared for something like this. I am praying hard for you and your family.

dragondreamer said...

prayers for you all, Kells.. I'm so, so , sorry,

Whitney J. said...

Kellie, I found out about your blog from Ashley at Stealing Baby Kisses. I have a daughter who will soon be 6 months old and I CANNOT imagine the pain you must be going through. I, myself, am deeply saddened and hurting for your loss. I will be praying for you & yours - for peace, comfort & understanding. I am so very sorry for the loss of your baby girl.

The Undomestic Mom said...

My heart is breaking for you. I am so so sorry. Yall are in my prayers!!

devonophotography said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I cannot even begin to imagine how you and your husband are feeling right now. Please take care of yourselves and eachother.

From Alwarpet to Atlanta and back to Alwarpet said...

I am really sorry for your loss. I can even imagin what you must be goingthrough. Your family will be in my prayers.

Shay said...

I couldn't even finish reading this blog and I'm in tears. Praying for you and your family <3

mrs.mfc said...

Oh my goodness my heart is breaking for the two of you. I can't imagine what you must be going through right now. I'm so so sorry :(

Shannon said...

New to your blog and I'm very, very sorry for you guys. I've said a prayer for you and your family. You now have a beautiful guardian angel watching over you.

suz said...

This just turned my stomach and brought tears. Prayers your way. I am so so sorry.

Inspired said...

Kellie,
I am personally praying for you as are my class of First Graders.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Alex

Ashley said...

I am sooo sorry for your loss. I hope you are able to find strength to get through this tough time. I also hope that all of your questions are answered! What a tragedy! Praying for you in Canada!

Mrs. Mama said...

This just broke my heart and I know nothing I say can bring your baby back... but I will be praying for you and your family.

A said...

i am here from ashley's blog, and i will be lifting you in prayer indefinitely. i cant even imagine the pain of losing our little one, and s/he's not even born yet. i am so sorry this happened.

Nicole said...

I'm so sad to read this. No parent should ever have to bury her child. I know no words will ever help and you will spend your lifetime grieving the loss of your baby girl. I will pray for you and your family. <3

Beach Bum & Baby said...

I don't know what to say but I'm sorry and I'm praying for you and your family. I'm a new follower of your blog and my eyes are flowing with tears as I write this. I'm so so sorry, sending you lots of prayers and love.

Stefanie Blakely said...

As the mom of a 4 1/2 month old, I felt like I had been punched in the stomach when I read this. I can't even imagine what you are feeling. I'm so very sorry for your loss.

Anonymous said...

Here from Ashley's blog. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. Reading this was heartbreaking. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Cherbear said...

I'm here from Ashley's blog...words cannot express how utterly sorry I am to hear this. I can't pretend I know how it feels....but I send my prayers.

Mrs. Beach Bride said...

My baby boy is an october 2010 baby, and I feel sick reading this. I am so deeply sorry. I will say prayers for you and your family.

R said...

(I came across your blog from Ashley at Stealing Baby Kisses)

I am SO sorry to hear about your sweet little girl. I know there are absolutely NO words but please know that you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers!

jmichael said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

I also found you from Ashley's blog and I cannot express to you how sorry I am for your loss. Words can't come close to comforting you during this time but hopefully prayers can. I will be praying for you and your family.

Gracie Beth said...

I am so sorry. I cannot even begin to imagine what y'all are going through. I will be praying!

Katy M said...

I am a new follower to your blog. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss, my heart completely breaks for you! Thoughts and prayers are with you and your family during this time!

katherinebee said...

My heart aches for you. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

kimberly dyan said...

kellie--you have not left my mind since i heard the news last night. i am so sorry for your loss. no one should experience this kind of pain. please keep us informed on arrangements and let us know if there is anything you need.

Anonymous said...

i'm so very sorry for your loss. & i know that words can't fix things for you two... & even though i've never met you, please know that you're sweet family will be in our thoughts and prayers.

Meliss said...

From your TMP family--we love you.

AmazingGreis said...

Kellie - I found out about your horrible news through Catherine. I am so very sorry for your loss. Please know that I am thinking about you and James and will continue to keep you all in my thoughts.

XOXO

Kristin King said...

Kellie,

I am devastated for you and James. It was clear how wanted and adored Madison is.

I will be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

Oh Kellie! I am sooooooo sorry! I have been following you ever since the TTC boards, and my heart just breaks for you. You are in my prayers.

Missy said...

Kellie - I am still sitting here in shock after reading this earlier today. I know there are no words, but praying that the Lord will carry you through this.

Gina said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I will keep you in my prayers.

Melissa said...

My heart is absolutely broken for you. I can't stop praying and thinking about you guys. I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.

Deirdre said...

I am so so sorry for your loss. I pray that God will give you and your husband strength to get through this tragic time. I am once again so sorry.

Anonymous said...

Kellie, there are no words...I am so so sorry for the loss of your beautiful little girl. My heart and thoughts go out to your family.

(Erin82585 TMP)

Rebecca said...

I'm so very sorry for your loss Kellie!

Deanna said...

you don't know me, at all, but Cindi told me about your loss. as I was reading your post, I remembered that feeling all too well. I too lost my son, at 6 days old in 2009. I remember walking into the ER and the feeling that I KNEW they were going to tell me he died. He stopped breathing in his sleep, at home and we also had to have police investigate our home. I had to go home to a house without my baby, I know the heartache of losing a child. If there is anything at all I can do, any support I can offer, any resources I can help you find, please shoot me an email or visit my personal blog (http://riverdaniel-foreverourangel.blogspot.com/), or the one about the organization we started in his memory (www.riversrally.org). My prayers are with you, I know what you are feeling. I know we are strangers, but I have found in the last years the ones I can share my feelings with are the ones that really understand. Thinking of you.

Ash said...

My soul is crying for you. It is so unfair that you will have to lay your beautiful princess down to rest way before her time. All of the ladies at TMP, myself included (Ruvie) are here for you. Your beautiful girl is loved very much.

Heather said...

Im sooo sorry for you loss. No parent should have to go through this. I cant imagine what you are feeling right now. My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

Classy Fab Sarah said...

I am so so sorry. Praying for your family.

Jules said...

I am coming over here from Lis' blog. My heart is breaking for you and I am so sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

BJEBREWINGTON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rebecca said...

I'm so incredibly sorry for your loss, there really are no words. Sending hope that you are both able to find the strength to get through the difficult days ahead and that you feel the love and support of so many surrounding you!
My friend Tiffany who lost her son to SIDS 4mths ago started a website to help families affected by this type of loss...
http://juliusluciano.blogspot.com/

BJEBREWINGTON said...

You don't know me but I just saw a request from another blog saying what loss you just experienced! My prayers are being said for you and your family. I'm so sorry for this unexpected loss. I can't even being to imagine what you are feeling and going through.

Annabelle said...

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. I cannot even imagine. You are in my thoughts.

BJEBREWINGTON said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crown + Castle said...

Prayers for peace to you and your husband.

Tiffany said...

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I too lost my 4.5 month old son, Julius, in oct to SIDS. Some of the details of your story are so similar to mine. I got chills. I just want you to know that you are not alone. I know what you are going through, and I'm here for you if you should need anything. You can read my/Julius' story on my blog http://holybfpbatman.blogspot.com. Also I have since started a organization to provide resources to families affected by SIDS. whenever you are ready you can check out that site http://juliusluciano.blogspot.com.

I'm so sorry again for the loss of your precious baby. I'm sending you all of my love and strength.
~Tiffany

Jessica said...

I am so sorry Kellie. It's not fair and my heart is breaking over the news. My family and I are praying for you and your family during this very difficult time. I am so very sorry...

Patty said...

Oh my God, Kellie. Oh my God. I am sorry from the bottom of my heart. Praying for you, so hard.

- happybearsfan from TMP

Annie said...

my heart is broken for you and your husband. i am so incredibly sorry for your loss. no parents should have to lose their baby. there really are no comforting words that can be said. i will be praying for you both.

Anonymous said...

I am so very sorry for your loss.

Liz Hager said...

My heart goes out to you and your husband. I can't even imagine, it is NOT fair.

Strength, love and peace to you at this difficult time.

Lil Man's Momma said...

No words can say how much my heart breaks for You. All of my thoughts and prayers are with You and Your husband and family.

Goosey said...

Just started looking at your blog and wanted to send my family's love and strength to yours.

We are extremely sorry you are going through this and hope that soon the smiles will replace the tears.

Unknown said...

Kellie and James,

Although I don't know you, I am a Sig Lam (with a Madi of my own) and received the news through a fellow sister. I am so sorry for your loss. Baby Maddie was sent here for a reason and her purpose has was served. Know that she will always be your angel and take comfort in the fact that your princess has managed to touch many lives. May her beautiful short memories bring you many smiles in the days and years to come.

God bless you both in this time of need.

Larae (Belvin) Lucas

A Wedding Story said...

My heart is broken for your family. I am so deeply saddened for your loss. Please know that God is the ultimate comforter and I pray that he gives you a great peace.

Psalm 46:1-2
God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

Unknown said...

Kellie and James,

I know you dont know me but my heart is breaking for you. My prayers and thoughts are with you and if there is anything all of us in the blogger family can do...dont hesitate to ask, All of us bloggers are family and support each others writing as well as what goes on in our everyday lives. Please know that we will all be here for yall and send good thought and prayers your way.

Racheal said...

Kellie, I am so sorry for the loss of your baby girl. You and your family are in my prayers.

From TMP.

Cole said...

I'm coming over from Lis' blog. My heart breaks for you. I am so, so sorry for your loss. (((HUGS)))

Corissa said...

Oh Kellie. I am so so so sorry you are having to go through this. No parent should have to. I pray that God gives you strength in this difficult time. You, your husband, and family are in my prayers.

Deanna said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet daughter. I'm praying for you!

Green Thumb Nurse said...

Sweet Kellie, I have no words. Just tears and prayers. I can't believe this. My heart is breaking for you. I am so sorry.

Lacie said...

Kellie you don't know me but I can't read this and not post. I am so very very sorry for your loss.

Amanda said...

Sweetie, I'm just so, so incredibly sorry. Too soon for your precious baby girl and I'm sending every prayer I have within in me to you and your family.

~mandy31 TMP

sarah @ life {sweet} life said...

y heart is breaking for you. I have no words to explain how sorry I am for your loss. I am praying for you so, so much right now. I am so sorry.

Leza said...

There are no words. I am praying for you & your husband. I am so so sorry you are going through this.

Sylentskye said...

I found out about your loss through facebook and TMP. My heart is feeling more for you than any words can express. I know there is nothing anyone can really say to make things better, but we are all here thinking of you and your family. I wish you the strength to get through this devastating time and that someday your family will find peace.

Claire said...

Im not sure if you know me (Girley from TMP) but i just wanted to say how very sorry i am this news just breaks my heart you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Kellie you have been on my mind since yesterday. My heart aches for you and your family. I'm so very sorry for your loss. Your family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Kate said...

I am so sorry for you loss. Sending lots of prayers your way.

Erin said...

Kellie . . .my heart is completely broken for you. What a nightmare you are going through right now but know there are lots and lots of prayers coming your way. Hugs to you and yours :(

Annie said...

Kellie....I am at a loss for words, b/c there is nothing that I can say to make you feel better right now. Just know that there are TONS of prayers being said for you and your family during this difficult time. I can't even begin to imagine what you are going through. I am over from Ashley's blog...hugs.

kt said...

i don't know you but learned about your loss from another blog. i just wanted to say i am so sorry and will be praying for you and your family during this most difficult time in your life. i lost a niece at 2 months to SIDS and wanted to share this song with you...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scC-jaycnEE
may the love of Christ surround you during this time
kt

Meredith said...

Kelly, from Little Looman Log, posted about your little princess. I am so, so, so sorry for your loss. Hug your husband tight and have faith that God never gives you more than you can handle.

Stacey said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am praying for you. I can't imagine what you are dealing with right now. Your daughter is such a beautiful little girl! My sympathies are with you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I know you don't know me...but as a fellow mommy, my heart is just breaking for you and I wanted you to know that I am so incredibly sorry...I will be praying for you and your husband. I know nothing I can say would even help to make you feel better so just know that I am crying with you. ((hugs)) Sent over by Ashley @ Stealing Baby Kisses

Anonymous said...

I'm so, so sorry. ((HUGS))

FirstTimeMom said...

words cannot express how my heart breaks for y'all. My baby was born in December 2010 and I just cannot imagine the heart ache from something so unexpected. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your husband.

Traci said...

I don't know you or your family but my prayers and thoughts are with you. I am so sorry. If you ever need to talk to someone I'm here. I lost my son at 3 1/2 months. My heart is with you. It kills me to see someone go through this horrible pain and heartache.
Traci tracilee25@yahoo.com

Ashley said...

Praying for you and your family<333

Terra Arndt said...

I don't even know what to say, I am so sorry this has happened to you both. My heart hurts so bad for you. I know you don't know me, but I found your blog through a friend of mine and am in tears for you. I pray you and your family can somehow find the strengh to make it through this diffucult time, my prayers are with you.

Betsy said...

Oh my gosh. Another blog that I follow linked to yours, and I just spent the last hour reading your story. We lost our daughter when she was three days old, but she had never even come home from the hospital. I can't imagine what it would be like to have months at home with her, and then lose her. I am so. so. so sorry. I can't imagine being at the hospital and being told that you couldn't see Maddie. Even though it SUCKS to have to be involved, the infant loss community has been such a saving grace for me. I don't know what I would do without some of the frienships i've formed through blogging after the loss of my daughter. I noticed that a lot of people left their blog addresses in the comments here... when you're feeling up to it, it might be therapeutic for you to read some of them. That is what really helped me the most.

Again, i am so, so, so sorry. My thoughts and prayers will be with you and your husband throughout the coming weeks.

Raechel said...

I am so, so sorry...I wish I had comforting words but all I know to do is just to pray for your hurting family...

Ashley said...

Please know that there are people from all over praying for you. I'm so sorry

Brittney said...

My heart simply broke as I read this. I am so so sorry for your loss. There are no words. Know that I am praying and I will be telling all I know to be praying for you guys! My heart is breaking!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

My heart is heavy with your sorrow.

Em said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Please know I am praying for you and your husband durring this very painful time.

Ashley said...

My heart is broken for you. Prayers are being lifted up on your behalf.

Do they have any information on what may have happened at this point? Had she recently received any vaccinations, specifically DTaP?

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss. She is safe in the arms of Jesus, but I know how much you must long to just have her in your own arms.

Blessings, comfort, peace, and strength to you and your husband.

Diane said...

If I had a little girl she would wear a big bow in honor of your angel. I can't begin to imagine to hurt you are feeling. Know that many people are thinking of your family and sending love your way!

Kim said...

Kellie - I found you through one of my friends. My daughter died when she was 8 months old, very similar circumstances.
I wanted to lend myself to you for support and a listening ear when you need it. It has been 7 1/2 years since my Emma died and I remember so vividly all the things you are writing about right now. Most especially, the raw, intense pain.
Please know you are not alone and really, when you need me, I am here.
Much love to you and your family.

Venera said...

Kellie, I came across your blog and am so so sorry for yo and your family. There are no words. I am praying for you and your angel. When I saw how Maddie loved to wear big bows, I posted your blog link on my Fb page (I make bows and hair accessories). I wanted all of my "fans" to put bows in their daughter's hair tom. in memory and honor of Madison. A friend of mine works with an organization with many cancer patients and she often has businesses donate items to the girls. She said they love to receive bows the best. So we thought it would be nice to ask all of my fans if they would like to donate a bow to this organization in honor of Madison, but we wanted to see how you felt about it first. You have so many people praying for you to have strength during this time and always. May God bless you. You can reach me at knotjustbows@gmail.com if you'd like more info.

pinkglitter4 said...

Kellie, I am soo sorry for your loss, I could never imagine losing my princess (who is now 15 months old) I will be praying for you and your husband as you go through the next days, weeks, months and years to come. May you feel God's comfort and peace through all of this. It is such a sad thing to lose such a young baby. She was such an adorable baby, I loved her hairbows. My daughter will weara bow in her honor. She is safe in the arms of Jesus. May He give you peace in this difficult time.
All my love and prayers to you guys now and for the weeks/months to come. Our deepest sympathies.
Jess Dreise

Tiffany said...

My prayers are with your families and with your princess angel up in heaven

accentlawns said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
accentlawns said...

Please know that you and your husband are in our prayers. i can't even begin to imagine what you are going through, but my heart is broken for you. Rest assured that my Maddie and my Morgan will be wearing the biggest bows they have tomorrow in memory of you sweet, beautiful Angel! God Bless your entire family during your great loss!

Anonymous said...

Kellie I am sooooo sorry for your loss and could not imagine going through what you have to! My thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family! Sorry if there are misspelled words I am crying sooo hard I cant see at all! My heart hurts for you! I will continue to follow your blog and I really hope that it does get easier in time for you guys!

Crystal said...

Hi.. I found this through Facebook and I know there are so many comments that you may never read this one.. but I wanted to tell you. The 17th was one of the hardest days of my life. I took my bff to the doctor and was with her as she delivered baby Hunter at 23 wks 5 days pregnant. They had an infection that was about to cause her rapid multiorgan failure and the doctors said there was no chance of his survival. He was born alive and passed shortly after we loved him, held him. Holding him, I felt like I was looking into the face of God, he was so tiny, so perfect even at 1lb, 3 oz. My bff and I are so close, her kids are my kids and mine are hers. Our husbands are in the military together. My heart is with you. I've been crying with you. God brought home two amazing, beautiful, special, and precious angels that day. You will remain in my heart and prayers <3 Please write me if I can do anything
Crystal
@DmstcBtNtMartha (Twitter)
Crystal@Domesticbutnotmartha.com
www.domesticbutnotmartha.com

God bless you dear one.

PaigesMomma said...

I don't know you, I actually came accross your blog from a posting on Sugar & Spices business page on FB. God Bless you and I am sorry to read what happened. Tomorrow is my daughters first birthday and she will wear a big bow in honor of yours and I think or I know for as many birthdays that God blesses her with we will always remember a little girl who bacame an angel.

Dekeydra said...

My heart goes out to you && ur family!!!!

Unknown said...

You dont know me but i read your blogs today and my heart is breaking for you and tears are flowing.Im so sorry your having to go thru this. I told some friends and we will be putting big bows on all of our little girls in remembrance of ur precious little angle. Kellie, You and your family are in my heart and my prayers.

Unknown said...

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family..... As I sit here with my baby sleeping on me, I cant help the tears from streaming down my face. This is something that NO mother should have to go through.... You seem like very strong people.... May God guide you through your difficult times. My heart goes out to your family and beautiful angel princess, Maddie.

Unknown said...

I can not tell you how sorry I am to here about your beautiful daughter. I lost my 8 month old grandson in July of 2008. I can only tell you it will get easier in time but it will be a long road to travel. Connor (my grandson) was able to be a donor and saved the lives of 9 other children. I can only believe that was his purpose here for the short time we were blessed with him.

His memory has not faded in any way and he is thought of daily as I am sure your baby girl will be. While the pain is overwhelming right now, I pray that in time you will grow to be grateful for the 4 short months and the joy she brought you for they will give you a lifetime of memories you would not otherwise have.

My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. It is difficult not knowing or understanding why, that is why it is called faith...

Unknown said...

i am so teribbly sorry for you loss no parent should have to bury their child i cant even imagine what your going through i have 3 children and one on the way and i wouldnt be able to do it i send my thoughts and prayers to you and your family from all of my family in alaska may god be with you

DEBRA J FOISSET said...

I DO NOT KNOW YOU OR WERE YOU LIVE. BUT MY HEART & PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU. WE SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO GO THROUGH THIS. OUR CHILDREN ARE SUPPOSE TO LAY US TO REST NOT THE OTHER WAY AROUND. WE WILL ALWAYS & FOREVER REMEMBER OUR ANGELS IN HEAVEN & THEY WILL ALWAYS WATCH OVER US. I KNOW IT IS NOT ENOUGH BUT ALL WE HAVE LEFT. ALWAYS KEEP THE MEMORIES ALIVE. & ONLY DO WHAT YOU FEEL LIKE DOING NOT WHAT OTHERS WILL START EXPECTING YOU TO DO. ITS BEEN ALMOST 9 YEARS SINCE I LOST MY BEAUTIFUL 15 YEAR OLD SON & NEVER A SECOND GOES BY THAT HE IS NOT ON OUR MINDS. WE WILL LOVE HIM & MISS HIM FOR EVER. PLEASE TRY & FIND A COMPSIONATE FRIENDS GROUP. ITS KEPT ME TOGETHER NOWING YOU ARE NOT ALONE.

Anonymous said...

Hi
We don't know eachother but your story touched me.
I'm a mother of 3 wonderful kids!! I also have a daughter!
We have a bond like no other! Even though she is 6 mo old. I wasninntears the entire time I read this cause I couldn't imagine the pain and the feeling of losing a child! I'm so sorry about sweet maddie! I don't want to say sorry for your loss cause you haven't lost her! She is with you and ur family always watching over you! Stay strong and remember all the great days of that sweet angels life! May god be with u and ur family!!

Unknown said...

I don't even know you but I don't have to say that my heart is truly broken for you and your family. As I write this through tears, I want you to know that I will say a prayer for you and your family to make it through this day and every other day without your daughter.
Today I will put a bow in my daughters hair to honor your precious little angel....

maiahs_momma said...

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers *HUGE HUGS* to you all!

Hugs,
Catherine L.

Allen Family 2010 said...

From one mother to another-
I am devastated for your loss and pray the Lord will work in your lives and that you may find peace to heal with time. May God bless you each and everyday. Your daughter is a beautiful miracle, whom you can meet again in Heaven.

So Stinkn Cute said...

Unimaginable. You guys are in my prayers. This makes me want to hold onto my 3 little ones tighter & longer.

Melissa said...

I am so very sorry for the loss of your beautiful Maddie. ((hugs))

Taffy said...

You don't know me but I want to say I am so sorry for yourloss. I can't imagine how hard it would be to go to your baby's funeral and say good-bye to her. I lost a baby a long time ago and I never got to see him. I can relate somewhat to you but I never got to hold mine or see him so I know it's completely different. You're right it's not fair. We don't know why these things happen. I can't imagine your sadness but I'm so happy you know that she is with jesus. that should bring you some comfort. No one should have to go through that. Only god can bring you comfort. I pray that you and your husband get through this. If only I had seen this earlier I would have put bows in both my girls hair. I will be praying for you and your family.

Taffy

lynsi said...

I know exactly what you're going through. My baby girl, Liliana, passed away on Januray 30th. Almost the exact same thing happened. I am so sorry for your loss, and I know that those words don't help, all you want to do is hold her, kiss her, see her smile. Just please remember all the beautiful moments you had together and keep living, because she would want you to! I know it's not fair and you can't understand why this happened. Just know that you are not alone. Stay strong, you will meet her again one day! Prayers to you and your family. ♥ Lynsi

lynsi said...

I know exactly what you're going through. My baby girl, Liliana, passed away on Januray 30th. Almost the exact same thing happened. I am so sorry for your loss, and I know that those words don't help, all you want to do is hold her, kiss her, see her smile. Just please remember all the beautiful moments you had together and keep living, because she would want you to! I know it's not fair and you can't understand why this happened. Just know that you are not alone. Stay strong, you will meet her again one day! Prayers to you and your family. ♥ Lynsi

~*~Lynn~*~ said...

So sorry for your loss, you are in my prayers.

Anonymous said...

I don't really know what to say except I am in tears reading your story I felt the pain while reading your words and can't imagine being where you are. I make bows, and this will go out to all my customers.
You and your family but most of all your princess will be in my heart, thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

KELLIE, I AM SO SORRY! I KNOW NOTHING WILL EVER TAKE THE PAIN AWAY, BUT GOD WILL HELP YOU GUY'S THROUGH THIS. SHE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH YOU. I HAD A MISCARRIAGE IN 97 AND I ALMOST DIDN'T RECOVER MENTALLY, I PUT IT IN GOD'S HANDS AND HE HELPED ME WORK THROUGH IT. I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT YOU FEEL, AND I WISH I COULD TAKE THE PAIN AWAY. THERE ARE THINGS ABOUT DEATH THAT ARE IMPOSSIBLE TO EVER UNDERSTAND, JUST KNOW GOD HAS A PLAN.MY HEART GOES OUT TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU TODAY AND ALWAYS. I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IN TOUCH AND SUPPORT YOU GUY'S ALL THE WAY. GOD BLESS!

Unknown said...

You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

Alicia said...

You and your family are very strong, I can't even think of the pain you are going through! You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers! You have one Beautiful Angel!

Unknown said...

I AM SO VERY SORRY FOR YOU LOSE! I CAN RELATE, HOW DO YOU PICK OUT AN OUTFIT, HOW DO YOU SAY GOODBYE, HOW DO YOU FORGET ALL THE HOPES AND DREAMS YOU HAD FOR YOU CHILD?? I LOST MY SON, HE WAS 17YRS A JUNIOR IN HIGH SCHOOL WITH A VERY BRIGHT FUTURE. EVERYDAY IS DAY WE WERE SUPPOSE TO SPEND TOGETHER,EVERY FAMILY TRIP OR JUST OUT TO EAT NEVER FEELS COMPLETE. IT HAS BEEN 2 YEARS SINCE WE LAYED OUR SON TO REST, I PUT ON A SMILE WHEN SOMEONE SAYS ARE YOU OK? THEY JUST COULDN'T UNDERSTAND OR I WOULDN'T WANT TO LAY ON THEM WHAT MY HEART IS REALLY FEELING!


TODAY WILL BE THE HARDEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE, BUT WHEN THINGS SETTLE DOWN AND EVERYONE GOES ON WITH THEIR LIFE WILL BE HARDER. JUST TRY TO STAY STRONG AND KNOW THEIR IS PEOPLE OUT HERE PRAYING FOR YOU DAILY, LEAN ON GOD, HE IS THE ONLY ONE WHO CAN GIVE YOU ALL THE STRENGTH YOU WILL NEED! BLESSED ARE THEY THAT MOURN FOR THEY SHALL BE COMFORTED. MATTHEW 5:4

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY MAY GOD CARRY YOU! AS LONG AS YOU HAVE YOUR MEMORIES YOU HAVE YOUR SWEET BABY, FOR YOU ARE NEVER ALONE!

Unknown said...

This is one of the saddest stories I have ever read. I set here with tears in my eyes while i read this.I have a 9 month old granddaughter and I just can't imagine how your family is feeling but my thoughts and prayers are with you.

Tammy

Unknown said...

I saw a post on Facebook so I had to see what the post was about. I don't know you but I feel like I do. I am so sorry Kellie. I can't tell you how much your posts have touched me. I am a believer in that things happen for a reason. Sometimes you never find out the reason for something that seems impossible to believe. Your little Angel has touched so many lives, even ones that don't personally know you. My heart is breaking for you and your husband. My tears are still running down my face as I write this. You both will be in my prayers today and from now on. I don't know what the investigation is about but I have an idea. Your Angel will be with you today, tomorrow, and for the rest of your lives until you meet up again decades from now. I know I'm rambling on and I know that no matter what I say, or anyone else says, will make today any easier. Just remember one thing, you are in so many prayers and hearts of strangers and friends so you are not alone.

Unknown said...

My heart is truly breaking for you and your family. Words cannot describe how your story has touched me. May many thoughts are prayers surround you in a blanket of comfort today and the days that follow. I am so very sorry for your loss.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for your loss . Your in my thoughts and prayers <3

Anonymous said...

My heart and prayers go out to you. I held my 7 month old baby while reading this with tears rolling down my cheeks.I couldn't imagine. You are such a strong lady!! I'll be thinking of your family often, and make sure to CHERISH every moment we all have together. Thank You for being strong enough to do this. Many Many prayers are being sent your way.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about your daughter. I have lost two kids myself (one at seven months and one at three months in July due to a genetic disorder that only came about thru mine and my husband's dna) and hearing about your pain just brings back a lot of memories of what it was like after I lost them. I think your daughter was beautiful and I thank you for sharing her with us.. Please don't hesitate to contact me if you would like to speak with someone who may have some idea of what you are going thru. heatherjayne@joimail.com I will be thinking about you and your family.

Daughter of the King said...

Matthew 11:29
"Come to Me, all of you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. All of you, take up My yoke and learn from Me, because I am gentle and humble in heart and you will find rest for yourselves. For my yoke is easy and My burden is light" Jesus

May the GOD of Peace that surpasses all understanding, be within you and beside you today and for all your days to come. Praying for you and your family, in His Love.Your Sister In Christ, Toni

Unknown said...

I can't stop the tears, my heart is breaking for you and your husband. You have a beautiful princess in heaven who will always be with you in your heart, I believe you will be able to raise her again in the next life. My prayers are with you at this hard time. *hugs*

Unknown said...

My heart is breaking as I read your blog for the first time. Please know that even though you don't know me, your strength inspires me beyond words. I can't even begin to fathom how you are holding up, and the fact that you are able to make it through this shows me that we have the strength to make it through the worst possible moments in our lives, even though it seems we would never be able to. I am so so so sorry that you and your family have to endure this kind of pain, but I also wanted you to know how proud I am of you and I am sending so much love and peace your way. May God continue to give you and your family strength and comfort through this very difficult time.

Erika said...

I'm not sure how I stumbled across your blog but I am sure it was for a reason. My heart and prayers goes out to your family. I have a daughter name Maddie and I cannot imagine what your going through. Please know that prayers for strength, understanding, peace, and comfort are going out for you and your family. May God Bless you in your time of need.

Anonymous said...

Kellie, my niece shared your blog on fb...I am sitting here with tears rolling down my cheeks. I am sooo sorry for your loss. You have put into words all of the shock, feelings of disbelief and grief that I felt when my beautiful daughter drowned at 20 months. You will be in my prayers because it was thru my faith in God and his help that I made it through that first year. There is an organization called "Compassionate Friends" that I highly recommend. It is other parents like us who have lost a child. Make sure you and your husband grieve together, not separately. You never forget, but time does make it easier.

Megan Conkel said...

Kellie. I know no thoughts or prayers will help in this time. I dont know you or your precious Maddie :( However my heart breaks for your family. My prayers are with you and you now have an angel. God ocviously had a greater need for her in heaven. I have two beautiful girls of my own, I cant imagine this loss :( My girls will be wearing Bows today and forever in memory of Maddie. I will think about you often and I hope someday somehow something can help fill this void. Your angel is with you everyday. Talk to her as often as you like.

Megan

Unknown said...

I honestly just heard about your story from a friend through my fb page. I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I wish I had the right words for ya'all, but I don't. Im started to read the posts and i just cried and cried..but I read them all. I also have had a loss like this in my family..my nephew..All of my thoughts and prayers are with you all!! <3

Bryana said...

You're blog was posted in my facebook feed. I am in tears. Maddie was so beautiful, so perfect. Maddie, you and your family are in my prayers. You have a special little angel looking down on you.

nicki said...

kelly and james,
I have been a pediatric ER nurse for many years, and your story is all too real and common, I wish that it wasnt. I see the heartbreak you and your family are going through far too often. It is something that as a mother or 3 I feared more than anything. I am so sorry for your loss, and to the other parents who have been where you are. please just remember that as the nurses and doctors we too feel your pain as well. Sometimes I am the only one allowed to hold these little angels because of the "investigation" that must take place. I love them as my own, I cry, and I see God. It gives me peace knowing I have done absolutely everything I could have to save them....It is not my will. your are in my prayers. And all of theses sweet angels will be riding your shoulders until you meet again,

Maria said...

I am so incredibly sorry for your loss.
Your family is in my thoughts and in my heart.

#1mommy said...

Kellie, I have a little girl named Maddie, your story has really touched my heart, I had tears streaming down my face as I read, I just can't imagine what your family is going through. My heart goes out to you and my prayers are with you, you seem like an amazingly strong and very brave women, I am so very sorry for your loss and will be praying for you and your family.

Emily Bennett said...

I am in tears reading your story. I am so so sorry for your loss. We lost our baby girl, Cara, on July 29th, 2009 and I delivered her on the 30th. She was 2 days away from her due date. I never got to hear her cry or see her smile. But I know that feeling of walking into the house and seeing all the things that remind you of the hopes and dreams you once had and having to put everything away behind closed doors because it's just too hard to handle. The funeral arrangements were SO hard to go through, it was so surreal.

It does get easier to handle though even though I never believed anyone when they told me that. I still miss her like crazy and think of her each and every day. Take care of yourself and each other...hugs to you.

Brittany10 said...

I really CAN NOT imagine what you guys are going through.. My heart breaks for the both of you and yalls families. Many prayers from our family to yours.

Nancy said...

How devastating and heartbreaking. I feel your family's pain and my heart is aching for you. Your strength and faith in God is so amazing and touching. I will keep you all in my prayers.

Christina said...

Kellie and James, There tears are flowing down my face as I read this and think about my 8.5 month old. I have no idea what you are going through but I want to know I am praying for your strength! I will send you a picture today with my baby with a bow in her hair.

Christina
Alexandria, VA

Unknown said...

we have never met, but i can understand what you are feeling...i had a struggle with trying to have a baby...my first pregnancy was a miscarriage at 3 months then a year later i was pregnant again and not even a month before little ivy was suppose to be born i had a check up and they couldnt find her heartbeat...the worst day of my entire life! i had to give birth to my child that couldn't even breathe her first breath or cry her first tear....i was/am devistated....i am sooo sorry to hear of your loss my heart is breaking all over again for you...i dont have much encouraging words because it has been three years and i'm still struggling, but my thoughts are with you...

Whispers From My Soul said...

I don't know you, but heard about your loss. I sit here with goosebumps and tears at your loss. I have no words to comfort you. Just I am so very sorry for you, your husband, and your family.
Many Blessings,
Jamie

MinnesotaMom said...

I'm so sorry for your loss. I'm a mom of 4 and a daycare mom to many...my stomache just turns at the thought of losing any of them like this. I cant even breathe at the thought of that.God is surely giving you all the strength to get thru this. May He continue to hold and carry you through this time and always. Just like the footprints poem.

Unknown said...

Sorry sorry you're going thru this , really sorry
They always say is harder to watch your child go than your
Own parents passing away and by reading the pain
You're going thru I gather that is correct

I am so sorry

Freeda Garcia said...

You do not knoe me but one of the ladies from the WTE October 2010 Moms left a link to your blog on our message board. I tried to read all of your day by day updates and couldn't make it through without grabbing my son into my arms and crying hysterically. My heart goes out to you. I can not comprehend what you may be going through or feeling! But I want to let you know that you and your husband are in my prayers. May God be with you through this sad time.

Coopersmom said...

Oh Kelly and James, my prayers are with you both. My husband Gary and I know your pain all to well. We lost our 2 year old in September. trust me the only way through this is with God. You have no idea how close you are to him right now. Let him use you to show the world his stregth. If you need to talk im always here. Kristin kbooandgary@hotmail.com and I'm on facebook also kristin aucoin

Unknown said...

I am so sorry. i kind know what you are going through. My mo and dad always wanted a little boy after they had me and my sister. and the had two other girls instead and finally on july of 90 they got there little boy and we love him somuch. I was only 6 at the time so I couldn;t do much to help my mom out but when i could i was happy. Then two weeks later my mom put us to bed all 5 of us and two huors later she went to check on us as she always did and he was not breathing and my grandpa did cpr on him but it didn't work by the time the ambulance got there he was already dead. August 3 is hard for me and then months 20 days later I lost my dad so I kinda know what you are going through.I lost 2 important guys in my life. 2 months and 2o days apart. so I would say I am sorry but from experiance sorry dosen't bring back your daughter . i don't there is ever words you can saythat will make it right but remember she will laways be with you in your heart just keep her memories alive, she will always be in your heart.

Mrs. Ford said...

I am so sorry you guys had to experience this. I read this story from facebook, and I am a mess. I cannot imagine going through what you had to go through. I don't think that it is fair at all that they didn;t let you see your baby @ the hospital. I don't think I could have ever left. I wouldn't want to be here at all. I have 2 babies of my own, and my biggest fear is the dear lord taking one of us. If your going to take one of us, take us all!!! Kellie, May god be with you for eternity!!! May your angel rest in peace, and continue to watch over you. She knows how great you two were, and will miss you forever!! Loves and prayer coming your way! With love Anna from Oregon

Unknown said...

As I have now finished clearing the tears from my face...I am feeling so selfish...as today we are celebrating our daughters 4th birthday as you are laying yours to rest! God bless you and your beautiful angel!!

Unknown said...

There are just no words.....

My heart is breaking for you - no mother should ever have to feel the pain of losing a child. I will be saying many prayers for you and your family. Find strength in each other and the love you share. Keep your precious little baby's memories alive and share them often. GOD has a plan for her - and you as well.

michaelk said...

Michael and Beth

Beth and I are thinking of you all today and we
send you all prayers. We are so sorry for your loss and will always be here
if we can do anything for you.

Unknown said...

we have put together a bow auction on my page to help with the costs of all your going through! If you could email me at madismommy31@yahoo.com that would be great! I'll need your information to where to send the money. I'm so sorry this has happened to you and you are in my prayers!

jessicaphilip mcpherson said...

new to your blog, im am truely sorry for your loss i couldn't imagine what kind of hurt you and your family are going through...i am sending prayers your way....

Unknown said...

glDeath leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal. May you find comfort that your angel is watching over you.

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your beautiful daughter. My heart breaks for any parents who have to go through this. It should never happen. We loss a son 4 years ago. It leaves you with a broken heart. My thoughts, love and prayers are with you and all your family.
Carol

maggiecamilla said...

I am very sorry for your loss of your beautiful daughter. I also have an angel in heaven and I know how hard this is for you. I truly hope you find the comfort you need with your friends and family during this very difficult time. I know you don't know me but if you need to talk, I would listen.

Unknown said...

I saw this blog through a friend of mine on facebook. I do not know you but my heart is aching for you! I cannot imagine what you must be going through. As I read through your blog I just cried and cried and cried some more. I want you to know my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family in this difficult time in your life. Your angel is safe in the arms of God. I have a 10 month old daughter and we will be sporting a big pink bow just for Maddie!!

Miss Fat Girl said...

I saw this on my facebook news feed. You dont know me at all, but when I saw this on my news feed, I wanted to know what happened. I read your blog and it brought me to tears. You're so strong for being able to write through all this. It is truly a tragedy and I hope you receive answers. It is a comfort, although it seems like not much now, to know that you and your husband will see little Maddie again. Prayers to you and your family through this tough time.

Boutique Baby Photography said...

Dearest Beautiful Family from miles away...
Know that your sweet angel's passing was not in vain and that by keeping this blog you have been therapeutic to yourselves during this awful, awful time. In reading that this unexpected passing is being investigated (i.e. babysitter), I implore you to continue your blog as it will serve as awareness to thousands of readers everywhere regarding Child Abuse/Shaken Baby. I don't wish your pain on anyone. As a Pediatric Intensive Care Nurse, I know this scenario all to well. Try not to ask why, but see Maddie for the Angel that she IS because her name and story is reaching thousands and thousands. She was born with a precious purpose far too big for you or I to comprehend. May your beautiful heart's pain calm with time and may you look up to the sky to know that your Angel is VERY PROUD of you.

~Lyric's Mommy (Hot pink ridiculously over the top BOW for Maddie!)

umadbro? said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Im sooo sorry my prayers and thoughts are with you and your husband...almost 5 yrs ago I lost my lil handsome prince just an hour after he was born!!We are now blessed with a lil princess...who today is wearing a big pink bow for your Maddie!!Prayers and tears!!

Harris House Design Co. said...

Hi... I know that I don't know you, but my heart is breaking for you and your sweet Maddie. We played "Who You'd Be Today" at my little brother's funeral this past summer. It's been 7 months since we laid him to rest, and my heart still aches as if it were yesterday. I hope that you can find some peace in these coming days, and I will ask my brother and our baby (we lost a child too) to watch over your dear sweet daughter.

I am going to find a pink bow to put in both of my daughter's hair today... please know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers and that your daughter's life has touched so many... even those whom she never met :)

Annette said...

My dear sister in Christ my heart aches for you and your husband. I will keep you in my prayers at this very difficult time. There is a beautiful song you need to hear....

Fly Away by Celine Dione. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzBIYM1l0WY

Beautiful... just like your beautiful princess!

God bless your heart Kellie, trust in him, don't be angry, he will see you through!

Anonymous said...

love...

Blogger Damon said...

I'm so sorry for your loss of your lil angel.I have an angel too who was 3 months old when he learned to fly with the angels. I have a poem that helped me through many days and and years of missing my guy. 'A life so young released to heaven left on earth we wonder "why" But some are sent among us briefly Some have spirits meant to fly. Its small but helped me in many ways. Please know your in my thoughts and prayers.

February 23, 2011 11:29 AM

Stacy L. said...

I saw your blog on a post on facebook and started reading. I couldn't focus on anything else... I am deeply saddened by your loss and can not imagine what you, your husband and family are going through. I am sending prayers, and will continue to do so. She is absolutely beautiful!!!!

Lindsay said...

Oh, I am so, so sorry for your loss. In August of 2009, my husband and I (both teachers...I got the call at school as well) lost our son to SIDS at 4 months old. It was horrific, and I feel like life stopped at that moment. It has kept moving around us, and we move with it, but it just isn't the same. Your daughter is precious. I will be praying for you and your family. If you ever need to speak with anyone...please don't hesitate to email me: contactthejoneses@yahoo.com My blog has chronicled our journey from loss, through grief, to now the birth of a little brother. Somehow, we've made it through, but we're still living without our child....Heaven is so sweet to us now...and we can't wait to be there. Thinking of you guys and praying for peace in the coming days.

Unknown said...

I came across your blog today, and we have never met. But, know that as a mommy to a princess who went to Heaven 3.5 years ago, I can tell you to rest in the arms of Jesus during these dark days. He will carry you through and will bring you peace and comfort that only He can. Praying for you and crying with you.

riggsfamily5 said...

Praying for you and James. I can't even imagine the pain. You are blessed to have a realationship with Jesus to hold you up through this hard time.

Chris King said...

I don't know you, but was forwarded your blog. I am so sorry that this had to happy. You must have so many questions, without answers. I will lift you up in prayer now. Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are thou among woman and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death...AMEN.

I am so sorry.

Unknown said...

I found your blog through facebook and I just wanted to say how sorry I am, one of my close friends lost her first baby last march and helping her through that only a month after having my own first child was so hard, the pain she went through was something I never want anyone to have to experience, I can only hope you know how many prayers you have going for you right now and that might give you come comfort, sending hugs and strength to you at this time....

Chris King said...

I don't know you but was forwarded your blog. I am so sorry this had to happen to you and your family. I bet you have so many questions, without answers. I will lift you up in prayer now: Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Belssed our Thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. AMEN.

I am so sorry.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

I saw this blog as a posting on a friend's Facebook page and was intrigued by the "bows". Little did I know I would be crying at my desk in less than 5 minutes. My husband and I have yet to be blessed with a child and have been trying for almost a year and a half; this is a very moving story and the emotions of longing for a family are very close to my heart. I will certainly be praying for you and James. My prayers are for comfort and peace as you deal with this truly tragic loss in your lives.

Shannon said...

I have just read a fraction of your last few posts. My family photographer has posted your blog on her Facebook page and has asked us to pray for you and your family. Therefore, you don't know me, but I want you to know that I am mourning for you. I am a new mom and cannot BEGIN to imagine the pain you are in. No one should EVER feel a pain that sharp and deep. I am SO very sorry for your loss.

caitlin said...

I am beyond sorry for your loss. My friend posted about your blog on facebook and I couldn't believe what I was reading. It's not fair! I'm so sorry and am praying for your beautiful baby girl in heaven!

Sue said...

I don't know you but I am reading with tears running down my face.. I am so sorry for your loss..

Unknown said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I know this means very little to you, and does nothing to take away the pain. I have lost two little angles from my family, and I have a small insight to the pain you are going through. My 5 year old niece and my 3 month old cousin were taken too soon from us. From reading your post, I know you are a very strong women and God will bless you for trusting in Him in this horrible time. You are in my prayers and may God Bless your family for being so supportive.

Rose Morgan said...

I don't know you and have never been through such sadness, but I just had to reach out and say that my Prayers and Thoughts go out to you and your family. What a beautiful Angel she is and I hope one day you will have peace.

Tracey Switala

Serena said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. My heart breaks for you.

Unknown said...

OMG thats all I know how to say right now. I just swhat you are going through I lost my mom several years ago but this cannot compare, I worry all the time about my children . I am soo soo sorry you have to go throu aw this wish I would have seen it sooner I would have gotten a bow gfor my daughter to wear I cannot even begin to imagine what you are going through. I lost my mother several years ago but this cannot compare I worry all the time about my children,. I am so so sorry you have to go through this. you are right you should not have to looking for a dress to wear to ur daughters funneral or picking out music or a "Bed " for her to rest in. Life is not fair and this is definately not fair. My tears are flowing for you. They say time will make it easier I dont know that that is the truth but I pray for you that it is. God Bless you and your Family you have a extremely beautiful Angel watching over you . My heart goes out to you as well as my thoughts and prayers.Sending Tight Hugs your way, Jody

Unknown said...

We dont know each other but I saw your daughter on my friends page and clicked on it because she was so beautiful. Im so sorry to hear about your horrible loss and will be thinking about you, your husband and Maddie on this sad day with bow in hair.

Darci

Amber121378 said...

Sweetie, I do not know you- just a TMP buddy. I just wanted to let you know that I have been thinking about you and wishing you strength through this. I have cried many, many tears for you and your family. I am so sorry.

Miki said...

I read though your blog with tears literally streaming down my face. I will be holding my children tightly today while praying for you and your entire family. I'm so sorry for your loss, it's just not right and not fair and I'm so angry for you. ((((HUGS))))
May the Lord give you comfort, peace, understanding and lots of strength during this horrific time. Justice too if this happened because someone hurt that beautiful and precious baby girl of yours.
My heart is broken for you. My prayers are with you.

Natasha said...

Kellie,

My heart just breaks for you and your family as I read your blog. I am so so sorry that you have to go through this horrible time. I'm fairly new to my grief journey as I lost my son Aiden less thatn 4 months ago. He was stillborn at 36 weeks and 5 days. Losing a child is just so unfair and I hate that you have experienced this.

Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers and I wish for you strength and peace as you deal with this most difficult trial in your life.

"Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted."
Matthew 5:4

With Love,
Natasha

bakendrick said...

Kellie and James,

All of you are in our thoughts and prayers and we think of you all the time. Please know we are here for you if you need anything.We wish we would of had a chance to meet your precious angel, but I always looked forward to seeing new pictures daily. We will continue to send you love and prayers.

Beth and Michael

Unknown said...

I am extremely sorry for your loss. I know how you feel. I lost my little princess when she was 2 months and 27 days old. If you ever need to talk to anyone that has experienced the same pain you can email me at sunfire52005@yahoo.com... I will try to hekp you along the best I can, but the most valuable thing I can offer is a ear to listen.

Lareina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsea said...

you do not know me. but my friend had her status for the babies to wear a big bow. i put the biggest flower bow on my daughter today. i am so sorry you and your family had to go through this. my prayers are with you and your family.

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 258   Newer› Newest»

LinkWithin

Photobucket
Using images by Laurie Ann at After 5 Designs and The Design Girl at ScrapMatters.